Lowry wants to play for a contender - Page 7
Old 06-27-2014, 08:56 PM   #121 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,533
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
Bucher now apologizing for false report on Twitter and claiming his ''source'' set him up. LMAO.
Six pages of crazy then finally some sanity with this post.

Last edited by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu; 06-27-2014 at 09:00 PM.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:22 PM   #122 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,366
Representing:
Default

what suprise me the most about this is that there isn't that much contender or possible contender whom need a starting pg.

LAL isn't a contender, not the next season even if they put a nice team together. because they have a need a 3 position, and they need a bit of chemistry before it clicks.

NYK don't have the money, and if Carmelo leaves, they will not be contender.

Indy could want him but they don't have the money if the re-sign Lance.

BKN, Clipperss, Warriors, Blazers, Wizzards, Bulls, spurs don't need a starting pg.

Houston have the money and need a god starting pg.
Miami need a solid pg to start if they retain their big three, but if they do, they will not have the money to spend on lowry other than a s&t, and honestly i hope lowry don't do a Bosh kind of leaving. (for nothing)

other than that i don't see a better position than the raptors. and i will not forget we can offer him a better deal than all of those teams. and also he has a amazing relationship with Demar and Casey, so why the heck would he want to begin again somewhere else, where in fact he has no certitude about contending.

he knows what he has here. him and DD are the face of our franchise, JV would become a legit Center whom can dominate inside, and ross has a specialist defender and 3pt would only become better.
for al we know they are working on all of that right now.

and he isn't an idiot, he knows our roster would not chance next season, the core will still be gere with only progress to be made, he also has some kind of a revenge to shoow us.

bref, i really think we will be fine, even if he leaves us. like casey said, we are still on the growing process.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #123 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,953
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
.
Haaaaahh!! the new Broussard....

jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #124 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Moderator

 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 10,042
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
But do you really think he will be back here after saying he never felt here at home and how he wasn't really happy?
And don't forget that we smell funny
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:37 PM   #125 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,937
Representing:
Default

Bucher's sources said Lebron would go to Chicago or NY, not a chance for Miami. He said Dwight was not going to LA, and dismissed rumor journalism an hour before the trade was announced officially.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #126 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,810
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankiz View Post
what suprise me the most about this is that there isn't that much contender or possible contender whom need a starting pg.

LAL isn't a contender, not the next season even if they put a nice team together. because they have a need a 3 position, and they need a bit of chemistry before it clicks.

NYK don't have the money, and if Carmelo leaves, they will not be contender.

Indy could want him but they don't have the money if the re-sign Lance.

BKN, Clipperss, Warriors, Blazers, Wizzards, Bulls, spurs don't need a starting pg.

Houston have the money and need a god starting pg.
Miami need a solid pg to start if they retain their big three, but if they do, they will not have the money to spend on lowry other than a s&t, and honestly i hope lowry don't do a Bosh kind of leaving. (for nothing)

other than that i don't see a better position than the raptors. and i will not forget we can offer him a better deal than all of those teams. and also he has a amazing relationship with Demar and Casey, so why the heck would he want to begin again somewhere else, where in fact he has no certitude about contending.

he knows what he has here. him and DD are the face of our franchise, JV would become a legit Center whom can dominate inside, and ross has a specialist defender and 3pt would only become better.
for al we know they are working on all of that right now.

and he isn't an idiot, he knows our roster would not chance next season, the core will still be gere with only progress to be made, he also has some kind of a revenge to shoow us.

bref, i really think we will be fine, even if he leaves us. like casey said, we are still on the growing process.
Dallas comes to mind, Miami, Lakers maybe... I am not sure who else can be the dark horse really
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #127 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,533
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
And don't forget that we smell funny
Not sure I heard him say that once.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:17 PM   #128 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,953
Representing:
Default



Quote:

Tom Ziller @teamziller

On the day of The Decision, Ric Bucher's sources were split between LeBron in Cleveland and NY. Said no chance for Miami.

Quote:
Tom Ziller @teamziller

That time Ric Bucher dismissed Woj's report of Dwight to the Lakers a few hours before the trade happened: ESPN’s Ric Bucher Rips Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski Over Dwight Howard Trade Report, Then ESPN Reports the Deal is Close | The Big Lead

ESPN’s Ric Bucher Rips Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski Over Dwight Howard Trade Report, Then ESPN Reports the Deal is Close | The Big Lead

Last edited by jeffb; 06-27-2014 at 10:19 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:41 PM   #129 (permalink)
waiting for the Masai-a

on ihateus
 
Torontosaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Victoria, home of the Nash-ites
Posts: 3,582
Representing:
Default

This guy's career should be over! How can he keep making mistakes and sticking around?
Torontosaurus is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:46 PM   #130 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,012
Representing:
Default

i cant believe some people actually fell for his bull shit. miami wants lowry but not at the cost of losing the better fit for their system (bosh). this dude made it up, wanted to gain popularity.
omar36 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #131 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,651
Representing:
Default

Ric Bucher explains how source led him astray | FOX Sports Radio
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:59 AM   #132 (permalink)
a Raps fan

Senior Member
 
creative1mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,340
Representing:
Default

See.. back in the day this wouldn't of happened, because they would have picked up the phone and talked instead of texting.

I'm not familiar with certain reporters reputations.. but when ever I hear another rumor from this dude, I won't forget about this one
creative1mm is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:01 AM   #133 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,779
Representing:
Default

Not my fault, not my fault....it was an unknown source that I checked with another source that I can't name but unnamed source said that unknown source was from TO....not my fault.

Journalism 101
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:41 AM   #134 (permalink)
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!
 
niggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Loch Ness
Posts: 2,772
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative1mm View Post
See.. back in the day this wouldn't of happened, because they would have picked up the phone and talked instead of texting.

I'm not familiar with certain reporters reputations.. but when ever I hear another rumor from this dude, I won't forget about this one
Back in the day... and today it's the same, a POS is still a POS.
niggles is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:03 AM   #135 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,151
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

I was driving home at 1 am last night and the fan was replaying content from a time before Ric confessed his boo boo.

Funny hearing how it was a done deal etc etc. Guess everyone bit on it.
Raptorman is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:25 AM   #136 (permalink)
up there

][__ . //-\\ .
 
ClutchCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 2,854
Representing:
Default

I don't believe anything I read unless it's someone like Woj or Marc Stein reporting it. There's a few other credible sources, Woj is the best of them all. I never even flinch at anything Broussard or Bucher say. They are clueless. How do they have jobs?
ClutchCity is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #137 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 73,953
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
I don't believe anything I read unless it's someone like Woj or Marc Stein reporting it. There's a few other credible sources, Woj is the best of them all. I never even flinch at anything Broussard or Bucher say. They are clueless. How do they have jobs?
I agree. I remember Woj on the radio one time saying he doesn't go with anything unless he has consensus with at least 3 sources which I think generally is what is supposed to be done. Even if Bucher had a source saying this, he was a complete fucking moron to not follow up on it.

Funny thing is, I could see us doing a s&t with miami if lowry really wants to sign there. No way would Bosh be part of that though. Lol
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #138 (permalink)
Keep it simple

Senior Member
 
Dario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Posts: 8,313
Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Dario
Default

yeah for me, if its not from woj, not believing it.
Dario is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #139 (permalink)
A True Diamond In The Rough

Senior Member
 
The Diamond Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pluto
Posts: 2,773
Representing:
Default

Ric Bucher is a fucking idiot, end of story.
The Diamond Scorpion is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:02 PM   #140 (permalink)
is Fired Up!

Member
 
Fröz-d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 339
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Haaaaahh!! the new Broussard....

lol
Fröz-d is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24