Let's GO FOR IT
Old 12-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke
 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 9,075
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default Let's GO FOR IT

I mean, c'mon Colangelo. What are you doing here? Look at the FA market. You had Tyson Chandler, you had David West. Hell, we could've traded for Chris Paul and even D12.

What about Thad Young and Caron Butler? Aren't those solutions to play SF on this team?

Why aren't you amenstying Jose Calderon already? What are you waiting for Colangelo. Seriously, it's like you don't even have a plan in place any more. You're just going for the worst possible players and hoping that we can win and save MLSE some money.

Didn't you learn anything from when we had Chris Bosh? Remember trading for JO? Remember how many game we won? And how signing Turkoglu? Remember how we were already planning the parade route? We had the guy who could help us beat Orlando! Orlando! We were well on our way!

And just as I'm writing this I see that Agent Zero is FA! Colangelo, c'mon, he'd be the PG we always needed. He can score, scream Hibachi, teach big Ed how to shoot and would allow us to market this team more! We'd be the EIGHTH SEED! EIGHTH SEED Colangelo!

Wake up Bryan. What are we paying you for? I didn't want Casey. Should've paid for JVG! Bah!!!!!!
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Fuck that, are you nuts. We have to see the growth of ninja, bayless, bargs. Quit whinning.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Follow @torraptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,854
Representing:
Default

we are not building for the eight seed, we are building for a championship, patience, one more year
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
raptor jesus

Senior Member
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,907
Representing:
Default

I'd rather be dead last in the league than 8th seed. :cookie:
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Turrible

Junior Member
 
Turrible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 58
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I'd rather be dead last in the league than 8th seed. :cookie:
+1
Turrible is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,055
Representing:
Default

i don't think people realize claudius's post was extremely sarcastic.. or is it just me not realizing the other posts were as well.. whos right here?
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
i don't think people realize claudius's post was extremely sarcastic.. or is it just me not realizing the other posts were as well.. whos right here?
Another Sherlock moment.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke
 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 9,075
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Another Sherlock moment.
Hey, didn't a couple of youngsters out-Sherlock you earlier this week?
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,765
Representing:
Default

+1 .. No short term solutions
Carlito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,055
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Another Sherlock moment.
sarcasm or not? it's too difficult while reading text!
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
raptor jesus

Senior Member
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,907
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
i don't think people realize claudius's post was extremely sarcastic.. or is it just me not realizing the other posts were as well.. whos right here?
I knew his post was sarcastic, but my post was not. I was serious when I said I'd rather be dead last than 8th seed.. quick fixes for the 8th seed is the history of the raptors, I'm pretty much sick of it.
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,552
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
sarcasm or not? it's too difficult while reading text!
If you're familiar to Claudius, it's pretty obvious that he was being sacrastic.

He has a point though. Rebuilding is all a process, why try and speed things up only to risk starting all over again in a few years? We have some good pieces in place already. Let's wait it out and see what these guys can do before rushing out and spending all our money on the FA market.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,055
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
If you're familiar to Claudius, it's pretty obvious that he was being sacrastic.

He has a point though. Rebuilding is all a process, why try and speed things up only to risk starting all over again in a few years? We have some good pieces in place already. Let's wait it out and see what these guys can do before rushing out and spending all our money on the FA market.
i knew claudius's post was sarcastic....

i was referring to jeffs sherlock moment post.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
10
...

Resident Mavs Fan
 
10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,232
Representing:
Default

It's posts like these that have kept me a huge Claudius fan for what seems like years now.
10 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,371
Representing:
Default

Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,068
Representing:
Default

<sarcasm>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
I mean, c'mon Colangelo. What are you doing here? Look at the FA market. You had Tyson Chandler, you had David West. Hell, we could've traded for Chris Paul and even D12.

What about Thad Young and Caron Butler? Aren't those solutions to play SF on this team?

Why aren't you amenstying Jose Calderon already? What are you waiting for Colangelo. Seriously, it's like you don't even have a plan in place any more. You're just going for the worst possible players and hoping that we can win and save MLSE some money.

Didn't you learn anything from when we had Chris Bosh? Remember trading for JO? Remember how many game we won? And how signing Turkoglu? Remember how we were already planning the parade route? We had the guy who could help us beat Orlando! Orlando! We were well on our way!

And just as I'm writing this I see that Agent Zero is FA! Colangelo, c'mon, he'd be the PG we always needed. He can score, scream Hibachi, teach big Ed how to shoot and would allow us to market this team more! We'd be the EIGHTH SEED! EIGHTH SEED Colangelo!

Wake up Bryan. What are we paying you for? I didn't want Casey. Should've paid for JVG! Bah!!!!!!
</sarcasm>

Two tags have sadly been forgotten, so I've taken the liberty...
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
better than you

Senior Member
 
eazy187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 895
Representing:
Default

eazy187 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
hates pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 5,728
Representing:
Default

DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24