Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Kyle Lowry over/under 15ppg (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/kyle-lowry-over-under-15ppg-23637.html)

jeffb 09-06-2012 10:55 AM

Kyle Lowry over/under 15ppg
 
Will Kyle Lowry average more or less than 15ppg this season.

wchoi213 09-06-2012 11:35 AM

We already have decent Scorer in our starting lineup (Barg&DD).

So, expecting him to focus more on assists/Reb/Stl like:
13 Pts, 8 Ast, 4 Rb, 2 Stl

jeffb 09-06-2012 11:38 AM

15.8ppg/7apg/4.7rpg/1.8stl

carp 09-06-2012 11:39 AM

Dude is playing for an extension, I anticipate Chuck will be an apt nickname. Over

jeffb 09-06-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 680874)
Dude is playing for an extension, I anticipate Chuck will be an apt nickname. Over

I think Casey and Alvin will have a good influence on him. I could see him being aggressive offensively because that's what kind of player he is but i also think that he will get Derozan and Bargnani open shots and set up Fields in the corner a couple times a game.

LKeet6 09-06-2012 01:03 PM

hard one this. I think it'll be around 15ppg, i went for over, just about. I hope carp is wrong and he doesn't become a chucker tho!

DocHoliday99 09-06-2012 01:49 PM

I think if Lowry does his job effectively, IMO, he'll be in the 12.5-13ppg/7.2apg/1.5spg this year.

Admiral 09-06-2012 06:00 PM

i see more of a 13ppg

carp 09-06-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKeet6 (Post 680889)
hard one this. I think it'll be around 15ppg, i went for over, just about. I hope carp is wrong and he doesn't become a chucker tho!

Taking the safe bet, eh?

;)

jeffb 09-06-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 (Post 680894)
I think if Lowry does his job effectively, IMO, he'll be in the 12.5-13ppg/7.2apg/1.5spg this year.

I don't think that's all that effective imo. I think he can score more than that and be around 7apg.

dfunkie1 09-06-2012 07:32 PM

it'll be hard for him to score 15+ with all the rebounding and defence he'll be playing!!!

DocHoliday99 09-06-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 680961)
I don't think that's all that effective imo. I think he can score more than that and be around 7apg.

I'm not so sure, we need a pg that keeps other teams honest not a scoring pg. Lowry will need to get everybody else going and look for his shot second.

jeffb 09-06-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 (Post 680969)
I'm not so sure, we need a pg that keeps other teams honest not a scoring pg. Lowry will need to get everybody else going and look for his shot second.

Mehhh, i want him doing both. I've been wanting a dynamic PG that isn't afraid of scoring. I can see him averaging 15-16ppg/7apg/4-5rpg, part of his strengths is that he can score the ball. I really hope he doesn't change that part of his game. If we get 12/7.5 from him, aside from defense we might as well have kept Calderon as the starter. He's gone on good stretches the last couple seasons where he's averaged around 20/8, not saying he can sustain those numbers but 15-16ppg isn't out of the question and if so i still think he can get his assists playing with the likes of Bargs, Derozan, Ross, Calderon, Kleiza.

DocHoliday99 09-06-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 680982)
Mehhh, i want him doing both. I've been wanting a dynamic PG that isn't afraid of scoring. I can see him averaging 15-16ppg/7apg/4-5rpg, part of his strengths is that he can score the ball. I really hope he doesn't change that part of his game. If we get 12/7.5 from him, aside from defense we might as well have kept Calderon as the starter. He's gone on good stretches the last couple seasons where he's averaged around 20/8, not saying he can sustain those numbers but 15-16ppg isn't out of the question and if so i still think he can get his assists playing with the likes of Bargs, Derozan, Ross, Calderon, Kleiza.

Fair enough and I would like that as well, however to go 12/7.5/4.5 and play defense? That's better than JC.

jeffb 09-06-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 (Post 681013)
Fair enough and I would like that as well, however to go 12/7.5/4.5 and play defense? That's better than JC.

Agreed, but i still see him scoring around 15ppg.

Kirby 09-06-2012 11:25 PM

the guy can score, it'll be above 15.

LKeet6 09-08-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 680948)
Taking the safe bet, eh?

;)

haha, well played sir.

Toby 09-08-2012 07:00 AM

Oh crap, I forgot you guys had him. First year as a Raptor, I'll say 15 is about right.

DRAW 15 even

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 09-09-2012 06:43 PM

A little over. I would almost say push. Between 15-16PPG

Nites 09-09-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 680873)
15.8ppg/7apg/4.7rpg/1.8stl

13.8ppg, 4.8rpg, 6.3apg, 1.6spg

Reason being is that with Caldy off the bench he will probably get slightly less minutes then he got in Houston.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24