Kings vs Raptors a few years ago
Old 03-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
carterado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Representing:
Default Kings vs Raptors a few years ago

Hi guys,

I am new here. Does anybody remember a game between Raptors and Kings in Toronto a couple of years ago. Game went into triple overtime, Raptors lost it but Vince Carter had a great night. I think he scored 7 3pts in a row.

Anyway, I would love to see that game again so does anyone know where I can preview it?

Thanks
carterado is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,249
Representing:
Default

Welcome to the forum carterdo.

Anyhow, not too sure where you could find it but try the guys over at Hoopsfanforum. If Anyone would have it, it would likely be them. Have you tried You Tube as well?

Anyhow, here the link to Hoopsfanforum: http://www.hoopsfanforum.net/
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
watching.

Administrator

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Localhost
Posts: 2,092
Representing:
Default

I'll see if I can find it, but I remember sitting in platinum seats for that game with Jay (thanks for those tickets). I haven't been able to get to any Raptors playoff games yet, but that was by far the BEST Raptors game I've ever been to.

The only complaint I had at the time was that there were so many Serbian fans out that day cheering for Sacramento. I think some of the Raptors players were wondering why the crowd was cheering the opponents on, and booing them during free throws. Other than that, awesome game.
lang is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
carterado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Welcome to the forum carterdo.

Anyhow, not too sure where you could find it but try the guys over at Hoopsfanforum. If Anyone would have it, it would likely be them. Have you tried You Tube as well?

Anyhow, here the link to Hoopsfanforum: http://www.hoopsfanforum.net/
Thanks, I tryed there but unfortunately they dont have it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lang View Post
I'll see if I can find it, but I remember sitting in platinum seats for that game with Jay (thanks for those tickets). I haven't been able to get to any Raptors playoff games yet, but that was by far the BEST Raptors game I've ever been to.

The only complaint I had at the time was that there were so many Serbian fans out that day cheering for Sacramento. I think some of the Raptors players were wondering why the crowd was cheering the opponents on, and booing them during free throws. Other than that, awesome game.

I was watching the game over tv and I stayed up really late becouse of the time difference. It was a great game and I really enjoyed it
carterado is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,249
Representing:
Default

Yeah, I tried looking a few places too carterado but to no avail. Sorry man.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,546
Representing:
Default

I was at that game - I think we'd just made a trade... I remember that Peja broke the Raps collective back in the 4th with big shot after big shot.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Arsenalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 78
Representing:
Default

Yup, Peja hit a big three and cupped his ear because the crowd was going nuts. I hated him from that day onward.

Here's the ESPN recap from that game:

http://adimages.go.com/nba/2001/2001...ap/sactor.html
Arsenalist is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
watching.

Administrator

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Localhost
Posts: 2,092
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltrane View Post
I was at that game - I think we'd just made a trade... I remember that Peja broke the Raps collective back in the 4th with big shot after big shot.
That was the first day after JYD hopped into his car and drove himself up here from Detroit to suit up for the Raps.
lang is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,546
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lang View Post
That was the first day after JYD hopped into his car and drove himself up here from Detroit to suit up for the Raps.
yep, and don't forget Eric Monstrosity too...
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,593
Representing:
Default

montross was good.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,593
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
montross was good.
Yup, he sure was.

Damn baby gates.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Last years Raptors, how are they doing? jeffb Toronto Raptors 34 01-28-2010 03:52 PM
[MegaVideo] Raptors vs. Kings Feb 23 2001 bigmac(rexdale) Raptors Video Vault 1 09-05-2009 05:44 PM
Raptors vs. Kings - 1/25/09 Dr. J. Naismith Raptors Video Vault 26 01-25-2009 10:46 PM
FINAL: Toronto Raptors 107 - Sacramento Kings 101 Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 356 12-27-2008 12:32 AM
Raptors vs. Kings - 12/26/08 Dr. J. Naismith Raptors Video Vault 13 12-26-2008 10:49 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24