Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Kings vs Raptors a few years ago (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/kings-vs-raptors-few-years-ago-1273.html)

carterado 03-15-2008 09:10 PM

Kings vs Raptors a few years ago
 
Hi guys,

I am new here. Does anybody remember a game between Raptors and Kings in Toronto a couple of years ago. Game went into triple overtime, Raptors lost it but Vince Carter had a great night. I think he scored 7 3pts in a row.

Anyway, I would love to see that game again so does anyone know where I can preview it?

Thanks

Dr. J. Naismith 03-15-2008 09:19 PM

Welcome to the forum carterdo. :clapping:

Anyhow, not too sure where you could find it but try the guys over at Hoopsfanforum. If Anyone would have it, it would likely be them. Have you tried You Tube as well? :confused2:

Anyhow, here the link to Hoopsfanforum: http://www.hoopsfanforum.net/

lang 03-15-2008 09:33 PM

I'll see if I can find it, but I remember sitting in platinum seats for that game with Jay (thanks for those tickets). I haven't been able to get to any Raptors playoff games yet, but that was by far the BEST Raptors game I've ever been to.

The only complaint I had at the time was that there were so many Serbian fans out that day cheering for Sacramento. I think some of the Raptors players were wondering why the crowd was cheering the opponents on, and booing them during free throws. Other than that, awesome game.

carterado 03-16-2008 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 18609)
Welcome to the forum carterdo. :clapping:

Anyhow, not too sure where you could find it but try the guys over at Hoopsfanforum. If Anyone would have it, it would likely be them. Have you tried You Tube as well? :confused2:

Anyhow, here the link to Hoopsfanforum: http://www.hoopsfanforum.net/

Thanks, I tryed there but unfortunately they dont have it.


Quote:

Originally Posted by lang (Post 18610)
I'll see if I can find it, but I remember sitting in platinum seats for that game with Jay (thanks for those tickets). I haven't been able to get to any Raptors playoff games yet, but that was by far the BEST Raptors game I've ever been to.

The only complaint I had at the time was that there were so many Serbian fans out that day cheering for Sacramento. I think some of the Raptors players were wondering why the crowd was cheering the opponents on, and booing them during free throws. Other than that, awesome game.


I was watching the game over tv and I stayed up really late becouse of the time difference. It was a great game and I really enjoyed it

Dr. J. Naismith 03-16-2008 11:50 AM

Yeah, I tried looking a few places too carterado but to no avail. Sorry man. :(

'trane 03-16-2008 12:01 PM

I was at that game - I think we'd just made a trade... I remember that Peja broke the Raps collective back in the 4th with big shot after big shot.

Arsenalist 03-16-2008 02:03 PM

Yup, Peja hit a big three and cupped his ear because the crowd was going nuts. I hated him from that day onward.

Here's the ESPN recap from that game:

http://adimages.go.com/nba/2001/2001...ap/sactor.html

lang 03-16-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coltrane (Post 18680)
I was at that game - I think we'd just made a trade... I remember that Peja broke the Raps collective back in the 4th with big shot after big shot.

That was the first day after JYD hopped into his car and drove himself up here from Detroit to suit up for the Raps.

'trane 03-16-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lang (Post 18698)
That was the first day after JYD hopped into his car and drove himself up here from Detroit to suit up for the Raps.

yep, and don't forget Eric Monstrosity too...

Superjudge 03-16-2008 05:22 PM

montross was good.

Acie 03-16-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 18733)
montross was good.

Yup, he sure was.

Damn baby gates. :frustrated:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24