Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   JV is getting ready for his wedding (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/jv-getting-ready-his-wedding-25443.html)

LOG 06-09-2013 01:37 PM

JV is getting ready for his wedding
 
Quote:

Mickey: Women weaken legs! (''Rocky'')
http://www.basketnews.lt/paveiksleli...any686x686.jpg

pzabby 06-09-2013 02:05 PM

is that his wife?

and he's so european. married at 20 :lol:

jeffb 06-09-2013 02:16 PM

Holy shit. ........already? Lol

bigmandinky 06-09-2013 02:34 PM

What happened to that Brunette he posted pictures with on Instagram? They were kissing and everything!

:jack:

Kirby 06-09-2013 02:34 PM

didn't they get together like less than 2 months ago?

KoolAid 06-09-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby (Post 795152)
didn't they get together like less than 2 months ago?

If this is the case...now I ain't saying she a gold digger...but she ain't messing with no broke.....

Alex 06-09-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmandinky (Post 795151)
What happened to that Brunette he posted pictures with on Instagram? They were kissing and everything!

:jack:

Val has instagram? lmao

jeffb 06-09-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmandinky (Post 795151)
What happened to that Brunette he posted pictures with on Instagram? They were kissing and everything!

:jack:

What pics? Maybe it's the same chick but she dyed her hair?


Maybe she's pregnant. ..

pzabby 06-09-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 795164)
What pics? Maybe it's the same chick but she dyed her hair?


Maybe she's pregnant. ..

JV a stud :jv:

bigmandinky 06-09-2013 03:14 PM

No it's definitely not the same chick, different looking faces. Idunno, it was on a realgm post like a few weeks ago, but I can't find JV's instagram when I google it.

EDIT: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=32&t=1252865

That was the post, but you can no longer access her instagram account and the same with JV's =(.

rockthetdot 06-09-2013 03:41 PM

I don't understand these dudes. You're rich and out of town all the time, why get married so young? #stupid


Yeah, I went there, hashtag.

Don Vito 06-09-2013 03:47 PM

Married at 20 lol... what a waste. He should enjoy his youth.

0nekhmer 06-09-2013 03:59 PM

oh Jonas, he's too naive!!

pzabby 06-09-2013 04:21 PM

european culture isn't to dick around until you're 40. and really it's better in my opinion. soccer players get married much earlier than N/A athletes. I mean why is society (here in particular) all of a sudden so afraid of marriage? meh maybe it's cause i'm an immigrant. I just don't get it

Kirby 06-09-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 795179)
european culture isn't to dick around until you're 40. and really it's better in my opinion. soccer players get married much earlier than N/A athletes. I mean why is society (here in particular) all of a sudden so afraid of marriage? meh maybe it's cause i'm an immigrant. I just don't get it

'cus not all of us are European and those practises are different from non-Europeans?

jeffb 06-09-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 795179)
european culture isn't to dick around until you're 40. and really it's better in my opinion. soccer players get married much earlier than N/A athletes. I mean why is society (here in particular) all of a sudden so afraid of marriage? meh maybe it's cause i'm an immigrant. I just don't get it

Better to be married at 20? At that age you don't much when it comes to life generally. And being afraid of marriage has little to do with it. Some don't want to get married for various reasons. More and morre people wait until they're ready and more stable, mature. Rightfully so imo.

LOG 06-09-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 795179)
european culture isn't to dick around until you're 40. and really it's better in my opinion. soccer players get married much earlier than N/A athletes. I mean why is society (here in particular) all of a sudden so afraid of marriage? meh maybe it's cause i'm an immigrant. I just don't get it

:rolleyes:

pzabby 06-09-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby (Post 795184)
'cus not all of us are European and those practises are different from non-Europeans?

you missed my point. N/A was a lot more like europe in terms of marriage back in the early to mid 20th century. then culture changed and marriage before 25 seemed almost looked down upon whereas europe didn't change. I'm curious as to what drove this ideology.

LOG 06-09-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 795189)
you missed my point. N/A was a lot more like europe in terms of marriage back in the early to mid 20th century. then culture changed and marriage before 25 seemed almost looked down upon whereas europe didn't change. I'm curious as to what drove this ideology.

I don't know why are you stating this as a fact that Europeans are getting married so much earlier. I don't have the stats or anything but difference really isn't that big..
Out of all of my friends and classmates in Lithuania, only few are married (and I'm 25) same here in Canada I have few friends who are already married.

jeffb 06-09-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOG (Post 795191)
I don't know why are you stating this as a fact that Europeans are getting married so much earlier. I don't have the stats or anything but difference really isn't that big..
Out of all of my friends and classmates in Lithuania, only few are married (and I'm 25) same here in Canada I have few friends who are already married.

Because he's very worldly. Bet he can tell you the average age of marriage in Montreal. ;)

It's also very European to not want to wash dishes.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24