Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Jose should start if again changes are coming !!! (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/jose-should-start-if-again-changes-coming-24203.html)

raptor123 12-07-2012 09:41 AM

Jose should start if again changes are coming !!!
 
Looks like there is a God after all. Looks like JV is going to the bench and Amir taking his spot. Jose gets to run the show as the starter and Lowry goes to the bench. Its about time Dc has no choice ....Lowry better not pout.

Jose
DD
MP
Bargs
Amir

This will be a good line up with alot of chemistry. Lowry let him go at it alone off the bench. Jose makes DD,MP,AMIR and Bargs better.

The question though has DC waited to long !!!!!

TORaptor4Ever 12-07-2012 09:46 AM

LOL.... and then you woke up.

MBailey85 12-07-2012 09:52 AM

Hey Craptor,once Jose gets traded are you gonna leave the RF?!?

RAPMAN 12-07-2012 09:52 AM

What has been our record with Jose has the starting Point Guard. I like Jose, but the only one Jose makes better is opposing starting point guard. If Jose starts, its like the Raps will be facing an all-star point guard every game.

jeffb 12-07-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz (Post 716185)
Hey Craptor,once Jose gets traded are you gonna leave the RF?!?

Might be my main reason for wanting that pylon traded. :rolleyes:

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/146...-blah-blah.gif

niggles 12-07-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor123 (Post 716177)
Looks like there is a God after all. Looks like JV is going to the bench and Amir taking his spot. Jose gets to run the show as the starter and Lowry goes to the bench. Its about time Dc has no choice ....Lowry better not pout.

Jose
DD
MP
Bargs
Amir

This will be a good line up with alot of chemistry. Lowry let him go at it alone off the bench. Jose makes DD,MP,AMIR and Bargs better.

The question though has DC waited to long !!!!!

Source? Other than your right hand.

carp 12-07-2012 10:28 AM

I like Raptor123's commitment but we're in such a hole that we need Lowry to be more consistent, switching to Jose is not going to get it done. As far as starting and sitting, people make too much of it. It's about minutes, touches, shots, defensive energy. This team needs to go out and just get it done. There isn't one player that has brought it every game. Who the fuck cares who starts now unless we can get a win finally.

Utah and Portland, two gettable games. Go Raps.

Claudius 12-07-2012 10:35 AM

Ok, so I'm going to use this thread to provide a warning.

Whether you agree or disagree with raptor123's comments, enough of the attacks. Disagree with him as vehemently as you want, but the post above carps (the one mentioning the hand, or calling him craptor etc.) do nothing to improve the discussion.

Attack his stance, belittling the poster just won't fly and I've read it on here now one too many times.

MBailey85 12-07-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudius (Post 716198)
Ok, so I'm going to use this thread to provide a warning.

Whether you agree or disagree with raptor123's comments, enough of the attacks. Disagree with him as vehemently as you want, but the post above carps (the one mentioning the hand, or calling him craptor etc.) do nothing to improve the discussion.

Attack his stance, belittling the poster just won't fly and I've read it on here now one too many times.

Fair enough....but its cool to see and know that you guys condone a thread based on lies...there's no source but the title is "Jose to Start Again"

jeffb 12-07-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudius (Post 716198)
Ok, so I'm going to use this thread to provide a warning.

Whether you agree or disagree with raptor123's comments, enough of the attacks. Disagree with him as vehemently as you want, but the post above carps (the one mentioning the hand, or calling him craptor etc.) do nothing to improve the discussion.

Attack his stance, belittling the poster just won't fly and I've read it on here now one too many times.


Fine and dandy, but look at this thread. The title of this thread makes one believe there's an actual source and that Jose is starting. I guess that's ok to do now? And i'm sorry but this guy started this thread knowing some of the reactions he'd get. He's obviously getting what he wants out of this shit.

Claudius 12-07-2012 11:01 AM

So, this is getting a little out of hand.

We're not condoning 'lies' first of all. I don't know why that is even brought up and it's a red herring. You guys are attempting to divert the discussion but whatever. I'll change the title since that'll make everyone happy. I can go back into everyone's thread history and find similar instances.

However, a little bit of logic would dictate that whenever there is news like this, typically the thread title will read: "Source" or a reporter's name. Take a look at all the rumors/news we post and that's typically done. Perhaps changing the title of this thread should be "If we want changes, Jose should start", however I really, really doubt that would change the response that raptors123 would receive (call it a hunch).

Secondly, I don't care if it's what he's getting out of it (i.e. attention), discuss his points. Don't want to? Then don't.

Belittling the guy does nothing. That's NOT condoned here.

MBailey85 12-07-2012 11:05 AM

Rap 123 I apologize for calling you Craptor or engaging in any sort of bullying,its not cool,

Campaign for Jose all you want,I just ask that you please lay low from misleading thread titles,peace!

MikeToronto 12-07-2012 11:18 AM

Dudes, you know how much I love Jose, but even I won't seriously suggest starting him over a healthy Lowry. ;)

Anyway, I am not really sure of the chronology here, but I believe piling up on Calderon and blaming him for all the team's problems predates raptor123's first appearance on this forum. Perhaps I am wrong here, but maybe, just maybe his proselytizing is a reaction, eh? In any event, he doesn't strike me as a troll per se, more like an overzealous supporter of a particular player. I am pretty sure that if the reaction to his sometimes over-the-top posts is toned down or non-existent, the results would be satisfactory.

Shadowfax 12-07-2012 11:21 AM

it's simple really...just put him on ignore

Ball Don't Lie 12-07-2012 11:36 AM

I accidentally hit the thumbs up the OP when I meant to hit thumbs down. Can one of the mods please change this?

DocHoliday99 12-07-2012 11:42 AM

I actually support (though not totally agree with ) a number of raptor123's posts regarding JC and the Raptors - even if some of his posts are designed to set certain 'other' posters off here. I think it's hilarious tbt, the reaction he gets out of some....lol but I agree with Claudius, some of the replies to 123 has become excessively negative.

jeffb 12-07-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 (Post 716231)
I actually support (though not totally agree with ) a number of raptor123's posts regarding JC and the Raptors - even if some of his posts are designed to set certain 'other' posters off here. I think it's hilarious tbt, the reaction he gets out of some....lol but I agree with Claudius, some of the replies to 123 has become excessively negative.


Yet he keeps posting the same shit on the same topic. Obviously we're no better for replying all the time, I agree there. But as negative as it's gotten lately towards him he's posting more than he has in a long time. He enjoys this obviously.

carp 12-07-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 716232)
Yet he keeps posting the same shit on the same topic. Obviously we're no better for replying all the time, I agree there. But as negative as it's gotten lately towards him he's posting more than he has in a long time. He enjoys this obviously.

It's true, you are no better!

:cookie:

jeffb 12-07-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 716235)
It's true, you are no better!

:cookie:


Gee, isn't that excessively negative? :lol:

niggles 12-07-2012 12:23 PM

Perhaps changing the title of this thread should be "If we want changes, Jose should start", however I really, really doubt that would change the response that raptors123 would receive (call it a hunch).

[/quote]

If he had started as you suggest, I would not have replied at all. It's a fair statement of his opinion.

I checked multiple sources to verify his original wording before I typed
" Source? ". I found nothing at all.

He's welcome to however he entertains himself, but he'd be further ahead not throwing unsourced statements at the board participants who generally want to know if there are changes afoot, and want to consider what those changes mean.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24