Jose Kia commercial
Old 08-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,788
Representing:
Raptors Jose Kia commercial



Last edited by jeffb; 08-22-2012 at 10:16 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,507
Representing:
Default

Looks like Jose will be winning the dunk contest this year.
Dark Knight is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Great find Jeff . Love it !
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Senior Member
 
LKeet6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Liverpool (UK)
Posts: 1,941
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Great find Jeff . Love it !
you probably think they're real!? coz Jose is THAT good!?
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
anti-tank

Member
 
Fixxxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 293
Representing:
Default

He's better than you realize!
Fixxxer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Senior Member
 
LKeet6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Liverpool (UK)
Posts: 1,941
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixxxer View Post
He's better than you realize!
but you don't know how good i think he is!? I'm one of the jose fans! i'm just realistic about it. And i'm pretty sure he can't behind the back it off a car's bonnet into the basket! lol.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
sticking to his guns... is stuck to his guns...

Senior Member

 
DanH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 4,503
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
but you don't know how good i think he is!? I'm one of the jose fans! i'm just realistic about it. And i'm pretty sure he can't behind the back it off a car's bonnet into the basket! lol.
First of all, there are ways to "fake" a video like this without actually faking it with software or movie magic. Such as them taking a hundred attempts at that and one going in.

But, yeah, this was all pretty clearly movie magic, and it was pretty clearly meant to be obvious that it was. It's just a fun little car commercial.
DanH is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Senior Member
 
LKeet6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Liverpool (UK)
Posts: 1,941
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH View Post
First of all, there are ways to "fake" a video like this without actually faking it with software or movie magic. Such as them taking a hundred attempts at that and one going in.

But, yeah, this was all pretty clearly movie magic, and it was pretty clearly meant to be obvious that it was. It's just a fun little car commercial.
yep, first comment was jovial to a guy who's a well known jose fanboy, ended it with a friendly smiley. second comment was also friendly, to make sure the guy didn't think i was an anti-jose guy.

I found it to be a fun little car commercial and i don't think i was spoiling the fun at any point for anybody else, made a fun comment then replied to someone.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
sticking to his guns... is stuck to his guns...

Senior Member

 
DanH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 4,503
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
yep, first comment was jovial to a guy who's a well known jose fanboy, ended it with a friendly smiley. second comment was also friendly, to make sure the guy didn't think i was an anti-jose guy.

I found it to be a fun little car commercial and i don't think i was spoiling the fun at any point for anybody else, made a fun comment then replied to someone.
Just partaking in the conversation. Never suggested any fun spoiling was taking place. Not sure where you got that from.
DanH is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Senior Member
 
LKeet6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Liverpool (UK)
Posts: 1,941
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH View Post
Just partaking in the conversation. Never suggested any fun spoiling was taking place. Not sure where you got that from.
oh, cool, sorry mate my mistake.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24