I was wrong ...
Old 11-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 9,390
Representing:
Default I was wrong ...

I really thought we've been unlucky in the early season, in my defense it looked like that. The truth is, we've been lucky to be in so many close games, because when teams really try, they blow us out.

Tonight's game was a perfect example, Memphis came in playing half-assed and we were able to hang with them, in the second half they came ready and we got killed in 3-4 minutes.

The sad part is that with colangelo and casey fighting for their jobs, this team will never do the right thing and once the schedule gets a little easier, we'll be winning some games, just enough for a 8th pick or so.

At least this year's draft is supposed to be really weak so I guess might as well ship that draft pick now.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I really thought we've been unlucky in the early season, in my defense it looked like that. The truth is, we've been lucky to be in so many close games, because when teams really try, they blow us out.

Tonight's game was a perfect example, Memphis came in playing half-assed and we were able to hang with them, in the second half they came ready and we got killed in 3-4 minutes.

The sad part is that with colangelo and casey fighting for their jobs, this team will never do the right thing and once the schedule gets a little easier, we'll be winning some games, just enough for a 8th pick or so.

At least this year's draft is supposed to be really weak so I guess might as well ship that draft pick now.
dude, that pick is already gone if it's an 8th
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 9,390
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
dude, that pick is already gone if it's an 8th
yeah, my point exactly - may not be such a bad thing in a weak draft. I'd still prefer to have a pick this year, but if we had to give it away, let's do it now and get it over with ...
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,492
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
yeah, my point exactly - may not be such a bad thing in a weak draft. I'd still prefer to have a pick this year, but if we had to give it away, let's do it now and get it over with ...
Yeah, I'd rather it be unconditional this year too.


We'd be much closer to competing if we had a SF stud... lol.... unfortunately, we don't.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 228
Representing:
Default

its caseys rotations.

JL3 was playing SG
hoodz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,773
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
its caseys rotations.

JL3 was playing SG
I don't blame Casey I blame BC & AB.
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24