How many pints did Jack have before the Bulls game?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,755
Representing:
Exclamation How many pints did Jack have before the Bulls game?

Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,566
Representing:
Default

jack is awesome!
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,133
Representing:



Gotta love Jack. Too bad he has to sit beside the likes of that douchebag.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
a paranoid android

My name is Iņigo Montoya

 
Belsius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 10,546
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post



Gotta love Jack. Too bad he has to sit beside the likes of that douchebag.
really?, you hate Devlin?
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
baking the cookies of discontent.

Corner 3
 
finstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,140
Representing:
Default

''Get dat GAHBAGE outta heeerre''!!!....I friggin love Jack..
finstock is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Rene_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,039
Representing:
Default

Jack's amazing. I almost died of laughter when he made that heart attack gesture while observing the cheerleaders, which coincided with his tongue protruding from his mouth. So ridiculous, but absolutely comical.
Rene_13 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,133
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belsius View Post
really?, you hate Devlin?
Well, it's been a well guarded secret. But i guess the cat is out of the bag.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,520
Representing:
Default

Jacks been hanging around Ron Ron during halftime.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR LETTERS.

Craig Ferguson
 
Premiere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,032
Representing:
Default

Hellooooooooooo!
Premiere is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
baking the cookies of discontent.

Corner 3
 
finstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,140
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post



Gotta love Jack. Too bad he has to sit beside the likes of that douchebag.
How can anyone despise this man?..

finstock is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,133
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneironaught View Post
How can anyone despise this man?..

YouTube - Matt Devlin Loves P. J. Carlesimo
What a phony. hehh
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,443
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Jacks been hanging around Ron Ron during halftime.
lol
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
legit.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Blingtown.
Posts: 216
Representing:
Default

jack is filling in for the crazy that chuck took with him to chicago.

devlin had a nice touch there trying to jack the hat

the video with carlesimo is scary.
waqman is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
is camped out in the corner

Senior Member
 
Ex2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,245
Representing:
Default

Jack armstrong is great!
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,641
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene_13 View Post
Jack's amazing. I almost died of laughter when he made that heart attack gesture while observing the cheerleaders, which coincided with his tongue protruding from his mouth. So ridiculous, but absolutely comical.
HAHA yea I loved that. Jack is the best. He should do a one many army colour commentary for everygame
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
everybody get off ur arses and vote CB4 to the All Star Game!

Str8 Shooter
 
.40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maple...by way of Rexdale
Posts: 699
Representing:
Default

Jack for mayor! I think JA may have had some JD. Definitely always liked Armstrong.
.40 Cal Flakes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

gettin' down in chi-town with the zombie wrists.

Jack is my favorite TV sports personality bar none. The guy is so awesome and i hope he continues to cover the Raptors for many more years.

Also, his radio show (especially since being joined by eric smith) is a breath of fresh air. only about a billion times better than the other basketball oriented dipshit who previosly had that time slot.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
editing this message!

Senior Member
 
jj33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,477
Representing:
Default

Jack >>>>>>>>>>>1000000000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leo
jj33 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,641
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj33 View Post
Jack >>>>>>>>>>>1000000000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leo
Jack >>>>>>>>>>>1000000000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leo>>>>>>>>>>>>Infinity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>De vlin
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
soul searching in Cimmeria

asdfasdfadfa
 
soulstice99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 391
Representing:
Default

I like Jack but I find his act getting stale. Whenever they show cheerleaders there's a 98.7% chance Jack will give a "helllO". The other 1.3% it doesnt happen is when Leo is commentating.
soulstice99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
One negative about the Bulls game bjjs Toronto Raptors 30 12-07-2009 02:32 PM
Mr. Chi City goes to Bulls-Raps game nekten Toronto Raptors 7 05-26-2009 03:59 PM
GAME DAY: Chicago Bulls vs. Toronto Raptors Gurk Toronto Raptors 87 04-15-2009 11:30 PM
Bryan.C interview at Bulls @ Raptors game iRaptor Toronto Raptors 24 03-30-2009 10:57 AM
Player of the game vs Bulls.... jeffb Toronto Raptors 15 01-24-2009 03:22 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24