Hey J Moon.....What happend to Apollo 33?
Old 11-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
waiting...

Member
 
myklue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Richmond Hill
Posts: 459
Representing:
Default Hey J Moon.....What happend to Apollo 33?

WHERE THE HELL ARE HIS DUNKS!!!! i miss moon's explosive and sick wicked and nasty dunks!... those who have read that article on Moon talking about his Slam Dunk Contest, it's true. how does he expect to make the contest if he doesn't do any good contesting dunks. He won the Sprite Best Dunk of the Year but...I HAVENT SEEN ANY SINCE LAST SEASON! DO SOMETHING? MAybe against the Laker's tonight might be good..good time.
myklue is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
summa!

怪獣
 
logicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 872
Representing:
Default

dont chu noe the moon landing was all a hoax
logicz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,816
Representing:
Default

There's one just now. LA game.
Kirby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-30-2008, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 22,015
Representing:
Default

Yea that dunk in this game was pretty nice but since then all his shots have been from far away
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-30-2008, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
ball movement dammit

[T.O.P]
 
jeaxz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 394
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicz View Post
dont chu noe the moon landing was all a hoax
lol, that was a good one. lol.
jeaxz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
like

Member
 
Toebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 235
Representing:
Default

That is his problem. When did he decide he was a jump shooter?
Toebee is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 10:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myklue View Post
WHERE THE HELL ARE HIS DUNKS!!!! i miss moon's explosive and sick wicked and nasty dunks!... those who have read that article on Moon talking about his Slam Dunk Contest, it's true. how does he expect to make the contest if he doesn't do any good contesting dunks. He won the Sprite Best Dunk of the Year but...I HAVENT SEEN ANY SINCE LAST SEASON! DO SOMETHING? MAybe against the Laker's tonight might be good..good time.

He stoped dunking last season. Right around when the second half of the season started and he knew he was basically not going to have anyone starting at the 3 ahead of him. He's a chicken shit when it comes to going to the rim.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 10:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toebee View Post
That is his problem. When did he decide he was a jump shooter?

When he was with the Harlem Globe Trotters!
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
thinking Stephen Harper has got to go.

Senior Member
 
lonewolfpoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Markham, Canada
Posts: 1,236
Representing:
Default

Remind you of anyone? Great ability to go to the rim, but prefering the jump shot.
lonewolfpoet is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,591
Representing:
Default

He's saving 'Apollo 33' for the Slam Dunk contest. I think he'll do a dunk with a space suit.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfpoet View Post
Remind you of anyone? Great ability to go to the rim, but prefering the jump shot.
Difference Being that VC is 1000x more talented then JMoon!
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,018
Representing:
Default

This time last year all I heard from Raptor fans was Jamario Moon praise. I'm so glad now the majority are finally realizing this guy sucks. Moon always gets off his feet, takes unwanted jumpers and with his athetism and speed should be breaking down defenders at times. He is a pogo stick on Defense and a liability on offense only reason why he gets any burn is because this team is so hurting at the wings.
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,088
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
This time last year all I heard from Raptor fans was Jamario Moon praise. I'm so glad now the majority are finally realizing this guy sucks. Moon always gets off his feet, takes unwanted jumpers and with his athetism and speed should be breaking down defenders at times. He is a pogo stick on Defense and a liability on offense only reason why he gets any burn is because this team is so hurting at the wings.
I don't think anyone though he was the second coming of greatness last year or anything like that. He brought energy and hustled his ass of which is what endeared him to fans.

This year he looks happy just to be there. He bites on every pump fake and his aversion to contact is downright comical at times.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 12-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Once JO returns, the rotation at the 3 should be AB/Joey/Moon!

Moon should play no more then 10 minutes Per game with a multitude of DNP's
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What happend to Jose? gochi Toronto Raptors 62 11-25-2009 08:39 AM
KOTC: Apollo vs. Macs zachus Toronto Raptors 4 08-10-2009 08:23 PM
KOTC: Apollo vs. KrazyKid zachus Toronto Raptors 6 06-14-2009 12:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24