Game Thread: Toronto Raptors 105 - Denver Nuggets 137 (F) - Page 3
Old 03-15-2008, 10:26 AM   #41 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 12,770
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Cancer spreads Belsius, TJ FORD is the cancer on the team. Our guys just have too much class to say anything. I know you struggle with it, just read between the lines and you just might see it. The more control Mitch allows TJ the quicker we will die.
The Raptors problems right now go far beyond Ford, raptor123. It's not Ford's fault that every single one of our players get blown by and penetrated easier than Lindsay Lohan. It's just unacceptable.

And on offense, sure Jose and T.J. can be held accountable for not attempting to run any plays, but bottom line is that Sam did nothing in changing that. It was like Mitchell just gave up after the first quarter and decided that it was going to be one of those "everyone gets to play" type of evenings. He just let the guys do what they please last night of offense. Your not going to be effective when you don't try and run plays on offense. That's just as much Jose's fault than it is Ford. Jose was horrible last night and probably less effective than T.J..
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #42 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,242
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
The Raptors problems right now go far beyond Ford, raptor123. It's not Ford's fault that every single one of our players get blown by and penetrated easier than Lindsay Lohan. It's just unacceptable.

And on offense, sure Jose and T.J. can be held accountable for not attempting to run any plays, but bottom line is that Sam did nothing in changing that. It was like Mitchell just gave up after the first quarter and decided that it was going to be one of those "everyone gets to play" type of evenings. He just let the guys do what they please last night of offense. Your not going to be effective when you don't try and run plays on offense. That's just as much Jose's fault than it is Ford. Jose was horrible last night and probably less effective than T.J..
Doc of all people you should know you are a doctor, this all started with TJ FORD and his selfishness. It has caused issues in the room and like cancer TJ FORD has caused complications and the whole team has been infected. Time to cut the little out .
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:41 AM   #43 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 12,770
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Doc of all people you should know you are a doctor, this all started with TJ FORD and his selfishness. It has caused issues in the room and like cancer TJ FORD has caused complications and the whole team has been infected. Time to cut the little out .
Then if that's what you honestly think and not the fact that we're missing our key piece and "franchise player" in Bosh, then I sincerely don't know what to say. If your claiming Ford is this apparent "team cancer" then blame Sam for doing nothing about it seeing how he manages and coaches this team. If people claim that Sam is this big motivator with his players, then he's not doing a good job right now. Putting the entire blame on one player for our team's current short comings is just sad and pathetic to be honest.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:49 AM   #44 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Guys we were 1-15 in 2005-2006 and we turned it around. I fully expect the same thing to happen this season, the added bonus being we'll be in the playoffs.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #45 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post
Guys we were 1-15 in 2005-2006 and we turned it around. I fully expect the same thing to happen this season, the added bonus being we'll be in the playoffs.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #46 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

OMG is that an ascot?
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #47 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post
OMG is that an ascot?
Yep..you know the Monkey's were a big influence on the Beatles.

Last edited by Belsius; 03-15-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:58 AM   #48 (permalink)
a paranoid android

My name is Iņigo Montoya
 
Belsius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 8,602
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
Yep..you know the Monkey's were a big influence on the Beatles.

On the beatles?
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #49 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Well, Davy Jones did take tambourine playing and lip synicing to a whole new level.


Anyway, Raps will be fine either way boys. If they don't turn it around, the changes you guys so desperately long for surely will be made.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
POST GAME: Toronto Raptors 112 - Denver Nuggets 130 Acie Toronto Raptors 40 11-19-2009 08:30 AM
POST GAME : Denver Nuggets 114 - Toronto Raptors 107 Acie Toronto Raptors 31 01-02-2009 01:33 PM
POST GAME: Toronto Raptors 93 - Denver Nuggets 132 Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 144 12-03-2008 07:19 PM
Game Thread: Denver Nuggets 109 - Toronto Raptors 100 (F) Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 74 03-24-2008 01:15 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24