FINAL: Utah 91 Toronto 115 - Page 9
Old 11-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #161 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 22,059
Representing:
Default

DJ sucks, at this point Stone played a good game against Utah so I would use him with Buycks as the third guy.
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #162 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,823
Representing:
Default

I would start using Buycks as the primary back up IMO he has more speed & versatility than either DJ or Stone...I like stone's size but that's about it.
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #163 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 79,600
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
DJ sucks, at this point Stone played a good game against Utah so I would use him with Buycks as the third guy.
Who didn't play well against Utah? They're the worst team in the NBA. We scored 115pts on the with our bench playing half the game. I wouldn't base that game on who plays the backup PG role. All three suck but have different strengths/weaknesses. They need to pick their poison depending on the situation.


Augustine: Inconsistent at both ends, average at best court vision, decent shooter
Stone: Great size, good defender, awful ball handler, average passer, can't score
Buycks: Quick, average defender, inconsistent, inexperienced, can score on occasion
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #164 (permalink)
believin' in Masai.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 601
Representing:
Default

Just a quick glance of those qualities, Jeff,
Buycks might be our man.

I totally agree we shouldn't judge much off our win over Utah as they were beaten from the first quarter.
Owned is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #165 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Who didn't play well against Utah? They're the worst team in the NBA. We scored 115pts on the with our bench playing half the game. I wouldn't base that game on who plays the backup PG role. All three suck but have different strengths/weaknesses. They need to pick their poison depending on the situation.


Augustine: Inconsistent at both ends, average at best court vision, decent shooter
Stone: Great size, good defender, awful ball handler, average passer, can't score
Buycks: Quick, average defender, inconsistent, inexperienced, can score on occasion
I'd rather play Fields @ PG than any of those other 3... crazy as it sounds.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #166 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 79,600
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I'd rather play Fields @ PG than any of those other 3... crazy as it sounds.
Part of me thinks that we should have buycks be the backup but have Fields be the facilitator who drives-kicks out to Buycks, T-Ross, Novak, Gay.......


Buycks
Ross or DD
Fields
Novak or Gay
Amir or JV
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #167 (permalink)
kicking himself for being so emotionally invested in the Roller-coaster Raptors

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,532
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halphbreedballer View Post
I would start using Buycks as the primary back up IMO he has more speed & versatility than either DJ or Stone...I like stone's size but that's about it.
+1.
BballWatcher is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24