Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   FINAL: Toronto RAPTORS 115 New York KNICKS 100 (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/final-toronto-raptors-115-new-york-knicks-100-a-26252.html)

LX 12-28-2013 11:41 AM

FINAL: Toronto RAPTORS 115 New York KNICKS 100
 

LX 12-28-2013 11:42 AM

here we go again

http://www.demarderozan.com/wp-conte...Bobblehead.jpg

cheekykent 12-28-2013 12:37 PM

im looking for 3 upper tickets, can anyone help?

Torontosaurus 12-28-2013 12:40 PM

I missed yesterdays game.. kick some asses pls raps

Dario 12-28-2013 01:00 PM

best bobble head ever

Owned 12-28-2013 01:21 PM

DeRozan wish his hairline looked like that.
It's all jacket up, lol. He can ball, doe.

GO RAPS!!!

LOG 12-28-2013 02:00 PM


ZanTheMan 12-28-2013 03:30 PM

Blowout win tonight. :jack:

jeffb 12-28-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZanTheMan (Post 847509)
Blowout win tonight. :jack:

http://www.facepalm.su/wp-content/ga...e-facepalm.gif

ZanTheMan 12-28-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 847510)

Better believe it Sly! :cookie:

Toby 12-28-2013 03:43 PM

I been tryin' to tell ya'll, there is some serious media push to get the Knicks back on top of the division. You guys need to play your ass off tonight, and shut the door on this "Knicks are still the best in the Atlantic" chatter.

Owned 12-28-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 847514)
I been tryin' to tell ya'll, there is some serious media push to get the Knicks back on top of the division. You guys need to play your ass off tonight, and shut the door on this "Knicks are still the best in the Atlantic" chatter.

Hate to call you out like this,
but I'm new and just wondering why we have a Blazers fan frequenting the Raptors board. And such a nice guy, at that.:mu:

Shadowfax 12-28-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZanTheMan (Post 847509)
Blowout win tonight. :jack:

Back to back at home where we have what most would consider a less than stellar record

Fingers crossed we can squeeze out a win

Rene_13 12-28-2013 04:24 PM

I would like to see them begin to improve their home record. We're actually above .500 on the road, which is quite surprising considering going through a tough road scheduled early on. I think we see another W tonight, as the Knicks have been dismal and we've been trending to an overall .500 record.

Alex 12-28-2013 04:29 PM

Melo out again.

Shifty.py 12-28-2013 05:19 PM

Its going to be stupid boo party at ACC
Bargs is not worth the boos

0nekhmer 12-28-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shifty.py (Post 847536)
Its going to be stupid boo party at ACC
Bargs is not worth the boos

i wanna boo him for going off yesterday

Toby 12-28-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owned (Post 847520)
Hate to call you out like this,
but I'm new and just wondering why we have a Blazers fan frequenting the Raptors board. And such a nice guy, at that.:mu:

I like the NBA, and I like dinosaurs, if you must know.

tyguy94 12-28-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 847573)
I like the NBA, and I like dinosaurs, if you must know.

I like turtles

jeffb 12-28-2013 07:05 PM

Is Salmons starting?? :mu:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24