Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   FINAL: RAPTORS 83 CLIPPERS 102 (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/final-raptors-83-clippers-102-a-24218.html)

LX 12-08-2012 11:29 PM

FINAL: RAPTORS 83 CLIPPERS 102
 

LX 12-08-2012 11:30 PM

no line from Vegas for the over/under yet - bastards

Dario 12-09-2012 12:34 AM

Not gonna be able to see this game, but if Toby is gonna be at the game on Monday against portland im gonna be there, probably gonna be one of the only raps fans in the stands! gonna tweet devlin hope to get on TV with my raps gear. anyways, tell me how the game goes fellas, should be a a good one, win or not.

Toby 12-09-2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dario (Post 717399)
Not gonna be able to see this game, but if Toby is gonna be at the game on Monday against portland im gonna be there, probably gonna be one of the only raps fans in the stands! gonna tweet devlin hope to get on TV with my raps gear. anyways, tell me how the game goes fellas, should be a a good one, win or not.

Nice! I'm stuck at home, but I'll catch that game on TV. Should be an epic battle!

http://rlv.zcache.com/dinosaur_on_a_...6en8sh_325.jpg

Bargn88 12-09-2012 03:19 AM

Clippers play yesterday, not sure if that gives us much of an advantage, but we will find out.

If we get blown out again some serious shakeups could be in order.

BC is probably going to watch this one carefully

Zhylvis 12-09-2012 06:12 AM

Clippers 50 dunks per game. Because Bargnani is the defensive wall http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5178/kuyyu.gif

papaxes 12-09-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhylvis (Post 717433)
Clippers 50 dunks per game. Because Bargnani is the defensive wall http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5178/kuyyu.gif

ahahah, this gif is hilarious:D

Toby 12-09-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhylvis (Post 717433)
Clippers 50 dunks per game. Because Bargnani is the defensive wall http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5178/kuyyu.gif

That ref is deadly from downtown. Need to keep pressure on the perimeter.

Carlos Danger 12-09-2012 08:41 AM

This could get ugly. JV might get bullied by Jordan, and Bargs and Griffin..yeah..

Hopefully it's a close one?

Carlito 12-09-2012 09:56 AM

I'm almost hoping for another epic lose so we can get on with it ... if we play another close one, we will all start thinking that there is hope ... may be easier to get on with it .. mercy kill shot

Depression sinking in :sigh: This is coming from an eternal optimist .. you certainly wouldn't know that by reading my comments this year

ERaz 12-09-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batman (Post 717441)
This could get ugly. JV might get bullied by Jordan, and Bargs and Griffin..yeah..

Hopefully it's a close one?

Million bucks, Blake will posterize Jonas. Book it.

LuffyGear2 12-09-2012 10:52 AM

i won't be able to watch this one, but i smell a big blowout :sigh:

halphbreedballer 12-09-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 717436)
That ref is deadly from downtown. Need to keep pressure on the perimeter.

Exactly what I was thinking:yeah: LOL

halphbreedballer 12-09-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERaz (Post 717457)
Million bucks, Blake will posterize Jonas. Book it.

if it happens it will be because Bargs is guarding the referee again.:cookie:

carp 12-09-2012 11:29 AM

Bargnani is going to go off against Griffin... who will also go off against Bargnani... it's a wash. Now it's up to Pietrus to carry this team against the Clippers... we need you big cat!

Shadowfax 12-09-2012 11:32 AM

just mail them the 2 points...save the embarrassment

Don Vito 12-09-2012 11:33 AM

this isn't going to be pretty

Ball Don't Lie 12-09-2012 11:38 AM

This is a team that could seriously embarrass us. The one thing we have going for us is that the Clippers often play down to their compettition at home, so if we come out with good energy early we should have a shot.

The key to beating the Clippers, besides hoping that they play lazy, is not getting destroyed when their bench comes in to the game. A few have already mentioned hoping theyre tired from last night, but if you look at the highlights, none of the starters played in the 4th and their bench led them to the win.

We need to shoot the 3 ball really well tonight to win as well. Thats one other weakness of the Clippers when they play lax.

th3answ3r 12-09-2012 11:58 AM

man we just got blown out bad by the jazz, they better go HAM today. Need to see more toughness from the team n that loss should spark that today

Beans 12-09-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlito (Post 717449)
I'm almost hoping for another epic lose so we can get on with it ... if we play another close one, we will all start thinking that there is hope ... may be easier to get on with it .. mercy kill shot

Depression sinking in :sigh: This is coming from an eternal optimist .. you certainly wouldn't know that by reading my comments this year

This. I'm hoping for a blowout loss right in front of Colangelo's eyes. I've probably jinxed it though. Raps win and Colangelo looks on contentedly and says "job well done" to himself.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24