FINAL: Milwuakee Bucks 105 - Toronto Raptors 99 - Page 6
Old 02-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #101 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,271
Representing:
Default

O well. At least certain individuals got their numbers. That and a high draft pick. Thats the only thing I care about this season.
fk24 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #102 (permalink)
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Senior Member
 
Bankiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,580
Representing:
Default

a bad game to lose, but it will have been a very bad game to win !

i'm sorry to say, they play shit.
No defense. they settle for 3 or long 2, no attaching the paint.

very dissapointing, they could have won this one, with more effort. also JB injury is bad luck too.

they should have the sense of urgency right at the start, and not with one minute left !!!

When casey will learn to put some offense without andrea, that will be nice. and trade caldy ASAP please, he is kelling us, with his safe play.

And DD make a good effort from long range, but he reallt need to attack !

ciao craptors !!!

Last edited by Bankiz; 02-08-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #103 (permalink)
is full of beans

Senior Member
 
Beans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 4,358
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
Jose decides to play in the final 30 seconds lolol
It made me laugh too. Thanks for trying for the last 30 seconds Jose. :cookie:
Beans is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #104 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
It made me laugh too. Thanks for trying for the last 30 seconds Jose. :cookie:
Empty stats for him tonight. He was awful!
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #105 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,271
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Empty stats for him tonight. He was awful!
You mean empty stats for 4 years. But he sure fooled everyone into thinking he was a good pg.
fk24 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #106 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,510
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
Lackadaisical baby! :cookie:

Sometimes JJ is the only guy who seems to play with intensity.
too many lazy guys on this team... JJ and LB are great for energy,..
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #107 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fk24 View Post
You mean empty stats for 4 years. But he sure fooled everyone into thinking he was a good pg.
Well, those 4yrs go without saying. Who thought he was a good PG?
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #108 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,271
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Well, those 4yrs go without saying. Who thought he was a good PG?
Superjudge.
fk24 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #109 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fk24 View Post
Superjudge.
Who?

jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #110 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,781
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Empty stats for him tonight. He was awful!
He'll have those "great" games here and there, like the one against the Wiz...

Hope we draft PG with the top pick, although BC did say he would draft best available , regardless of position. ( I seriously doubt he would draft a 4 or 5)
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #111 (permalink)
cool

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 818
Representing:
Default

Fans watching the game live should have been offended by Jose's desperate attempt to make himself look good in the last secs. Refund all their tickets, take it out of his salary.

Jose was padding his stats tonight, hoping an executive from a contending team watching would take him. White Vegas baby!!
neojiphre is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #112 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
He'll have those "great" games here and there, like the one against the Wiz...

Hope we draft PG with the top pick, although BC did say he would draft best available , regardless of position. ( I seriously doubt he would draft a 4 or 5)

Today he stated he really likes Harrison Barnes, and would also drraft a SG and would consider Demar at SF. There isn't any PG prospects in the lottery that are blowing anyone away.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #113 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,433
Representing:
Default

Lol... I have to go back and watch this game to see how a PG sucks when he notches 15 assists and only has 1 TO.

I guess that Jennings outplayed him with his 3/12 shooting and 11/4/3?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #114 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,271
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Today he stated he really likes Harrison Barnes, and would also drraft a SG and would consider Demar at SF. There isn't any PG prospects in the lottery that are blowing anyone away.
I looked on fan590 web page and only find a 30 second clip. Doesn't really talk about the draft. Anyways, yeah I would consider Demar at SF as well, given he's done ok last 3 games at SF. A SG like Bradley Beal would be great.
fk24 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #115 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fk24 View Post
I looked on fan590 web page and only find a 30 second clip. Doesn't really talk about the draft. Anyways, yeah I would consider Demar at SF as well, given he's done ok last 3 games at SF. A SG like Bradley Beal would be great.
Yeah, there's something wrong with the clip. About 8 minutes missing for some reason.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #116 (permalink)
cool

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 818
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post

I guess that Jennings outplayed him with his 3/12 shooting and 11/4/3?
And his awareness to grab an offensive board in a crucial point of the game while Jose was catching flies
neojiphre is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #117 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,271
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Lol... I have to go back and watch this game to see how a PG sucks when he notches 15 assists and only has 1 TO.

I guess that Jennings outplayed him with his 3/12 shooting and 11/4/3?
Yep 15 assists while the team shoots around 30 something percent. You should have seen him trying to pad up his point total in the last 20 something seconds of the game or so. But I've known Jose's been padding the stats for a long long tim already. Gary Forbes could have gotten 15 assists as well if he got to hold on to the ball as much as Jose.
fk24 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #118 (permalink)
Follow @torraptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,854
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neojiphre View Post
And his awareness to grab an offensive board in a crucial point of the game while Jose was catching flies
we had three players including amir jump for that board. Even the last game this happened, for some reason, we are not able to get the defensive board, especially after a freethrow during crucial times of the game -___-
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #119 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,433
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neojiphre View Post
And his awareness to grab an offensive board in a crucial point of the game while Jose was catching flies
So one play makes the whole game then? Cool. I'll remember that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fk24 View Post
Yep 15 assists while the team shoots around 30 something percent. You should have seen him trying to pad up his point total in the last 20 something seconds of the game or so. But I've known Jose's been padding the stats for a long long tim already. Gary Forbes could have gotten 15 assists as well if he got to hold on to the ball as much as Jose.
And that's Jose fault? I she supposed to pass it himself and then make the shot?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #120 (permalink)
a nacho hound

Senior Member
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South of Portland, home of the Blazers
Posts: 6,064
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
Yesssss!!

Toby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24