Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   FINAL: Miami 90 Toronto 83 (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/final-miami-90-toronto-83-a-26093.html)

Acie 11-28-2013 08:58 PM

FINAL: Miami 90 Toronto 83
 

Thug 11-28-2013 09:14 PM

winning this on a friday night at home = ecstasy

just for the night

jeffb 11-28-2013 09:18 PM

Miami 98
Toronto 85

Don Vito 11-28-2013 09:33 PM

Miami 115
Toronto 92

Stonezz 11-28-2013 09:40 PM

100-90 MIA

Ex2k 11-28-2013 10:07 PM

MIA 105 - Tor 88

rapsmannn 11-29-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex2k (Post 835504)
MIA 105 - Tor 88

+1

0nekhmer 11-29-2013 02:17 AM

LeBron literally danced on Rudy and said "if I took as much shots as Rudy, I'd score 50+"

Does Rudy have any balls to prove him wrong?

tyguy94 11-29-2013 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0nekhmer (Post 835541)
LeBron literally danced on Rudy and said "if I took as much shots as Rudy, I'd score 50+"

Does Rudy have any balls to prove him wrong?

LeBron also danced at the end of our last match up lmao

Diamond Scorpion 11-29-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 835493)
Miami 115
Toronto 92

+1

creative1mm 11-29-2013 11:03 AM

Lose..
winning would make the BK loss even more frustrating

rapsmannn 11-29-2013 02:37 PM

I expect rudy gay to hit back with a big game, I'm sure he heard what LeBron said, with the whole 37 shots I would have scored 60 points

Ball Don't Lie 11-29-2013 03:03 PM

Lebron will either score 40 or put a triple double on us, and my fantasy team will thank the Raptors for that.

Miami 107 Toronto 95

Owned 11-29-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapsmannn (Post 835605)
I expect rudy gay to hit back with a big game, I'm sure he heard what LeBron said, with the whole 37 shots I would have scored 60 points


He's not going to do shit.
We're going to get blown away by, like, 15 and I'll have wasted another 2 hours or so of my life.

Absolutely no hope.

Mind' 11-29-2013 05:14 PM

I wonder how Rudy's game will look like :mu:
MIA 110 TOR 90

firecasey2013 11-29-2013 05:23 PM

rudy to try and go hero mode to shut lebron up
rudy to shoot 15%

Carlos Danger 11-29-2013 06:59 PM

Could get ugly folks.

for some reason, I see us hanging in there though

jeffb 11-29-2013 07:08 PM

We'll see if the Raps follow to script


a) decent-good start
b) momentum shifts in the 2nd quarter, Miami up 4-6pts at half
c) Come out flat in the 3rd quarter, Miami lead expands to 12+
d) We make a push in the 4th but come up short

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! 11-29-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 835629)
We'll see if the Raps follow to script


a) decent-good start
b) momentum shifts in the 2nd quarter, Miami up 4-6pts at half
c) Come out flat in the 3rd quarter, Miami lead expands to 12+
d) We make a push in the 4th but come up short

And JV plays limited minutes.

jeffb 11-29-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! (Post 835630)
And JV plays limited minutes.

Casey already said we will "have to" play small ball vs Miami. Because we all know we're the ones that have to match other teams rather then have them adjust to us.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24