Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   ESPN's Analysts Raps vs. Magic Predictions (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/espns-analysts-raps-vs-magic-predictions-1690.html)

Dr. J. Naismith 04-17-2008 11:52 AM

ESPN's Analysts Raps vs. Magic Predictions
 
Doesn't bode well for us fellas. Only person choosing us is Stein who said Raptors in 6 games. The rest all chose the Magic in either 5 or 6 games. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESPN
Abbott - Magic (In 5)
Adande - Magic (In 6)
Broussard - Magic (In 6)
Ford - Magic (In 5)
Hollinger - Magic (In 6)
Jackson - Magic (In 6)
Rose - Magic (In 6)
Sheridan - Magic (In 5)
Stein - Raptors (in 6)
Thorpe - Magic (In 6)

Source - Click here

Superjudge 04-17-2008 12:08 PM

9-1

sounds like the points in the paint for the first 5 mins.

HA!

MangoKidHoops 04-17-2008 12:21 PM

I don't think you can get 1 point in the paint.

Ball Don't Lie 04-17-2008 12:37 PM

In SJs world you can.

fancylad 04-17-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 25790)
9-1

sounds like the points in the paint for the first 5 mins.

HA!

well played!

Superjudge 04-17-2008 01:19 PM

Yes thriller, because som eof what I could do to you in the paint, honestly, would be worth 2pts + 1 point for artistic impression!

'trane 04-17-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 25820)
Yes thriller, because som eof what I could do to you in the paint, honestly, would be worth 2pts + 1 point for artistic impression!

that would be 3...

Superjudge 04-17-2008 01:38 PM

yes.

3

which would give me the odd number i'd need to get 9.

However, because whipping Thriller 10 - 0 would be kinda mean, what really would transpire would be that I split one of my baskets with him.

9-1

ps. Continuations count. You can get 3 points in the paint. No?

MangoKidHoops 04-17-2008 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 25825)
yes.

3

which would give me the odd number i'd need to get 9.

However, because whipping Thriller 10 - 0 would be kinda mean, what really would transpire would be that I split one of my baskets with him.

9-1

ps. Continuations count. You can get 3 points in the paint. No?

Nope. Sorry bruvah.

Superjudge 04-17-2008 04:24 PM

then my other explanations will suffice.

:)

'trane 04-17-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 25825)
yes.

3

which would give me the odd number i'd need to get 9.

However, because whipping Thriller 10 - 0 would be kinda mean, what really would transpire would be that I split one of my baskets with him.

9-1

ps. Continuations count. You can get 3 points in the paint. No?

Quote:

I don't think you can get 1 point in the paint.
??

jumplvlan23 04-17-2008 11:18 PM

LMAO at SJ

Ball Don't Lie 04-17-2008 11:42 PM

Do you like grass SJ?

Superjudge 04-18-2008 08:49 AM

What do ya mean?

DO I like it?

Do I run my bare feet through it inthhe summertime to enjoy the cool sensations it provides?

Do I like to cut it?

Do I fully appreciate it's importance to the Wildebeasts of the Cambodian grasslands?

Clarify thriller.

Clarify!!!!

Belsius 04-18-2008 09:02 AM

I think hes talking about miss maryjane.

Belsius 04-18-2008 09:05 AM



maybe Im wrong...

Superjudge 04-18-2008 09:07 AM

The Marijuana Plant???

Hemp?

Sustainable developement and renewable material sources????

Ya no, he has to clarify!

Dr. J. Naismith 04-18-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 25924)
What do ya mean?

DO I like it?

Do I run my bare feet through it inthhe summertime to enjoy the cool sensations it provides?

Do I like to cut it?

Do I fully appreciate it's importance to the Wildebeasts of the Cambodian grasslands?

Clarify thriller.

Clarify!!!!

:hahaha: Oh, that's some priceless stuff SJ.

Major 04-18-2008 08:55 PM

LMAO you guys are hilarious :haha:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24