Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Deal In The Works? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/deal-works-5433.html)

Dr. J. Naismith 01-02-2009 08:51 AM

Deal In The Works?
 
Hmmm .... Either Bosh is doubting BC's efforts on improving the team or BC wants Chris' input on some of the deals that he's working on. :confused2:

What do you think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toronto Star
Indeed, the club's lack of athleticism is an oft-chronicled weakness that needs to be addressed, and management, from president and GM Bryan Colangelo to aides Marc Eversley and Masai Ujiri, spent a lot of post-practice time huddling with Chris Bosh yesterday, presumably showing the all-star the calluses on their BlackBerry thumbs as proof of serious pursuit of possible team-improving deals.

Source - Click here

Snooch 01-02-2009 09:14 AM

I hope so

INSIDER 01-02-2009 09:40 AM

guaranteed that they are trying to get his input.
he's the star on this team.... star's get the royal treatment and he's likely giving his input on what trades he'd like more.

Ugo Ferst 01-02-2009 09:52 AM

I hope they are just keeping him informed, but not asking him for approval, or BC is a bitch.

INSIDER 01-02-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst (Post 107960)
I hope they are just keeping him informed, but not asking him for approval, or BC is a bitch.

i'm pretty sure every star player in the league has alot of pull when it comes to trades.
moreso than just giving input on improving the team but also giving input to understand how this could effect chemistry.

GM's want to keep their stars happy. this helps.

Gurk 01-02-2009 10:34 AM

Don't we have a thread each day that tells us that there is a deal in the works. LOL But yea the superstar player does have input...even for choosing coaches, I think

Ex2k 01-02-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 107961)
i'm pretty sure every star player in the league has alot of pull when it comes to trades.
moreso than just giving input on improving the team but also giving input to understand how this could effect chemistry.

GM's want to keep their stars happy. this helps.

You think so?

You think Nash had any idea that there was a deal in the works to send Raja Bell to Charlotte?

Or RIP Hamilton knew that Billups was going to Denver?

doubt it.

INSIDER 01-02-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex2k (Post 107989)
You think so?

You think Nash had any idea that there was a deal in the works to send Raja Bell to Charlotte?

Or RIP Hamilton knew that Billups was going to Denver?

doubt it.


maybe not, but i'm thinking Stoudamire might have been asked...
and who the hell is Rip Hamilton? since when was he ever an allstar?

bjjs 01-02-2009 12:18 PM

Since he made the last three all-star games?

INSIDER 01-02-2009 12:25 PM

oh rip hamilton, i though he said Freddy Hamilton.

Acie 01-02-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex2k (Post 107989)
You think so?

You think Nash had any idea that there was a deal in the works to send Raja Bell to Charlotte?

Or RIP Hamilton knew that Billups was going to Denver?

doubt it.


IMO it would be naive for one to think that just because of what Nash said to the media that he was unaware of the trade.

Ugo Ferst 01-02-2009 12:33 PM

Not just what Nash said, the way he acted during the game and after, would lead one to believe he definately had no clue whatsoever. Im pretty sure of that.

EazyBalla 01-02-2009 12:34 PM

Alot of chitter chatter today. More than usual. Hopefully something goes down for the better of our team.

What if Bryan Colangelo should ask the fans of Toronto before he makes a trade. Like maybe a poll on the Raptors website, that would be cool.

Ex2k 01-02-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 108003)
maybe not, but i'm thinking Stoudamire might have been asked...
and who the hell is Rip Hamilton? since when was he ever an allstar?

This could be left up to debate but I'm pretty sure the suns are considered Nash's team..... for now.

INSIDER 01-02-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex2k (Post 108033)
This could be left up to debate but I'm pretty sure the suns are considered Nash's team..... for now.

hehehe, i know. i just had to come up with an arguement.:dancing:

Ex2k 01-02-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst (Post 108029)
Not just what Nash said, the way he acted during the game and after, would lead one to believe he definately had no clue whatsoever. Im pretty sure of that.

Definitley... He tottaly looked lost and confused and trying to hold back not showing how upset he really was.

Ex2k 01-02-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 108037)
hehehe, i know. i just had to come up with an arguement.:dancing:

lol:yeah:

LX 01-02-2009 12:50 PM

I don't know about Rip or Freddy, but I'm pretty sure this guy was kept in the loop.
http://images.allposters.com/images/77/039_36740.jpg

INSIDER 01-02-2009 12:53 PM

GEORGE!
he's orange!

LX 01-02-2009 12:56 PM

It's the best color for humans.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24