Dead man Walkin' - Page 3
Old 11-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #41 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
TO, I do declare SJ's got the better sister...

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/album....4&pictureid=22
Depends on types, I suppose. Her fiancee would disagree.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #42 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
?Why?

Just because I consider Barracuda prettier than her sister?
Score 1 for Mike
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #43 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,991
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Depends on types, I suppose. Her fiancee would disagree.
But of course.

In my defence, I generally dislike blondes, and yet in this particular case - no contest.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #44 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
But of course.

In my defence, I generally dislike blondes, and yet in this particular case - no contest.
Well, thanks. Sure is a lotta blonde hate on this board! Ha!

Anyways... back to Smitch...

Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #45 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 28,669
Representing:
Default

We have a winning record on the road - on the road. We've been in the thick of things against some very good teams, and have only played one game against a really weak team. I would argue that the roster is being utilized better and better as the team gels and reveals what is working best. There have been some very promising signs that these guys are going to have enough to win games by playing from a position of strength from the get go, and executing properly in the crunch. Am I missing something that just screams gloom and doom?
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
But of course.

In my defence, I generally dislike blondes, and yet in this particular case - no contest.
I would agree with you Mike.

In all cases.

But I do think that 'Cuda's sis is pretty cute too.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,991
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Well, thanks. Sure is a lotta blonde hate on this board! Ha!

Anyways... back to Smitch...

Nah, hate is such a strong word... It's just that I've always been a sucker for a weak-chinned, high-cheeckboned brunettes with light eyes.

And NOW - back to Smitch, although this topic has become quite tiring over the years. I hated him as an unimaginative coach and a poor tactician since about the second half of his first season at the helm, so trust me - I've said everything I could possibly say about him and much, much more, ad nauseum...
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #48 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
We have a winning record on the road - on the road. We've been in the thick of things against some very good teams, and have only played one game against a really weak team. I would argue that the roster is being utilized better and better as the team gels and reveals what is working best. There have been some very promising signs that these guys are going to have enough to win games by playing from a position of strength from the get go, and executing properly in the crunch. Am I missing something that just screams gloom and doom?
Good to hear some positive speak.

The Raps have never been blown out of a game. Bargs and O'Neal are much better than we though they would be an I'm confident Colangelo will bring in a wing player to help further improve the team.
I would much rather see the team improve progress as the season goes along, rather than peaking now
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #49 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
And NOW - back to Smitch, although this topic has become quite tiring over the years. I hated him as an unimaginative coach and a poor tactician since about the second half of his first season at the helm, so trust me - I've said everything I could possibly say about him and much, much more, ad nauseum...
How true.

The thing that still amazes is how many coaches haven't lasted a year (Larry Brown) .... or have lasted 2 or 3 (Skiles) while Sam has been in place for AGES. I've never seen a coach that's accomplished so little get so much slack.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #50 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,991
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO2988 View Post
The Raps have never been blown out of a game.
Hmm... Does Atlanta ring a bell?
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:55 PM   #51 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,991
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
How true.

The thing that still amazes is how many coaches haven't lasted a year (Larry Brown) .... or have lasted 2 or 3 (Skiles) while Sam has been in place for AGES. I've never seen a coach that's accomplished so little get so much slack.
Hey, he's been voted as the worst coach in the league by the players and the best coach in the league by the media types in consecutive seasons - that's got to count for an achievement, no?
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Hmm... Does Atlanta ring a bell?
I ment like how Chicago lost to Portland, that's a blow out.

The game was bad but I think we improved from that game while Atlanta has gone down.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #53 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Hey, he's been voted as the worst coach in the league by the players and the best coach in the league by the media types in consecutive seasons - that's got to count for an achievement, no?
Considering the way that he treats the media that amazes me even more lol.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #54 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,991
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Considering the way that he treats the media that amazes me even more lol.
IMHO, coaches are the only ones who should be allowed to vote for the seasonal awards as well as for the All-Star teams.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #55 (permalink)
a paranoid android

My name is Iigo Montoya

 
Belsius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 10,546
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
IMHO, coaches are the only ones who should be allowed to vote for the seasonal awards as well as for the All-Star teams.
Yep, I agree, and they obviously should not be allowed to vote players on their teams.
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #56 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,312
Representing:
Default

Allstar game is for the fans, so i seriously think it's right they decide who they wanna see, sometimes they are wrong, but usually they are right.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #57 (permalink)
We going to the 'ship!

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,153
Representing:
Default

SJ has seen the light.

Welcome to the bright side.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Masai Ujiri

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,799
Representing:
Default

None of my business but is that Barracuda and SJ in that album?
Kirby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #59 (permalink)
is back baby

Large and in charge
 
Snooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: All up in there
Posts: 8,160
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
None of my business but is that Barracuda and SJ in that album?
Yes.


I am glad that peole are finally coming to the realization that Sam absolutly sucks and should not be a coach in the NBA.

His defensive schemes are absolutly elementry and his offense is nothing more than a poorly run pick and roll. No spacing and mo movement. Offense is 2 on 5 and defense is "Bosh and JO will make a great."
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #60 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
None of my business but is that Barracuda and SJ in that album?
Sure is.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
At least 13 dead in shootings in NY jeffb Entertainment Lounge 35 04-07-2009 10:17 AM
the dead horse Ugo Ferst Toronto Raptors 35 12-11-2008 08:22 PM
Ron Lancaster Dead at 69 Claudius Other Sports 2 09-18-2008 03:27 PM
Don Lafontaine Dead... Benzo Entertainment Lounge 3 09-02-2008 02:07 PM
Bernie Mac Dead at 50 Dr. J. Naismith Entertainment Lounge 8 08-10-2008 10:22 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24