Colangelo on the Fan590
Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Colangelo on the Fan590

I find his comments about Howard/Orlando funny. lol

Bryan Coloangelo - SPORTSNET 590 The FAN Toronto - Audio on Demand
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 305
Representing:
Default

SF our top priority
Iggy, iggy, iggy is he free agent this year
xplode is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
cool

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 818
Representing:
Default

Iggy the point shaver or the triple double machine
neojiphre is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Iggy, Batum, Gay, Pietrus, Ilyasova,AK47


Wonder what was being offered for Kleiza

Last edited by jeffb; 04-28-2012 at 09:12 AM.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,222
Representing:
Default

i like iggy, mainly because he should've always been a raptor if only babcock didn't draft araujo ahead of him
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,371
Representing:
Default

If I came away from anything with that it's this...if Steve Nash wants to be her, Toronto is signing him immediately.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
at MSG failing a pointless 360 degree dunk during a losing streak

Lackey
 
Deez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Mighty North Tundra
Posts: 3,814
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplode View Post
SF our top priority
Iggy, iggy, iggy is he free agent this year
Can we still trade Hoffa for him?
Deez is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 890
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Iggy, Batum, Gay, Pietrus, Ilyasova,AK47


Wonder what was being offered for Kleiza
I can't listen, but why is Gay mentioned with these players? He still has a few years on his deal
jrob23 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
at MSG failing a pointless 360 degree dunk during a losing streak

Lackey
 
Deez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Mighty North Tundra
Posts: 3,814
Representing:
Default

If it wasn't for JV coming over, Kleiza would be the one who makes the most sense to move. I think we need an upgraded starting SF with JJ backing up.

Is Kleiza's mentorship enough to keep him here? Really, JV needs big man mentorship. And Toronto is not some scary ghetto where he will be taken advantage of.
Deez is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,510
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
If it wasn't for JV coming over, Kleiza would be the one who makes the most sense to move. I think we need an upgraded starting SF with JJ backing up.

Is Kleiza's mentorship enough to keep him here? Really, JV needs big man mentorship. And Toronto is not some scary ghetto where he will be taken advantage of.
LK also brings a toughness and confidence that this team has lacked for a long time.... add to that he should be even more consistent the further removed he is from micro-fracture and it's pretty clear they won't be moving him, unless a good deal presents itself of course, though unlikely.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob23 View Post
I can't listen, but why is Gay mentioned with these players? He still has a few years on his deal
So does Iguodala, want him off the list too?


you do know we can make trades, right? As unlikely as it is, what the hell.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 5,224
Representing:
Default

lol Kleiza is not as bad as anyone thinks......He can flat out score the ball and he is a tough get under-your-skin kind of player. He doesn't mind getting into a tussle lol

Give him one more year to get his flow back from his injury..
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
at MSG failing a pointless 360 degree dunk during a losing streak

Lackey
 
Deez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Mighty North Tundra
Posts: 3,814
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
lol Kleiza is not as bad as anyone thinks......He can flat out score the ball and he is a tough get under-your-skin kind of player. He doesn't mind getting into a tussle lol

Give him one more year to get his flow back from his injury..
I agree that Kleiza can be better. But is he a starting SF on a good team?

To me, Kleiza, Anderson and JJ are all back-ups as currently constituted. But JJ has 3 good things that normally would make Kleiza history as a backup.....defense, economy and upside. The other 2 (Kleiza and Anderson)
are probably what you see is what you get, Kleiza is more expensive and neither defend as well as JJ.
Deez is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,816
Representing:
Default

Please let us grab Nash for the PG position.
Kirby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 5,224
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
I agree that Kleiza can be better. But is he a starting SF on a good team?

To me, Kleiza, Anderson and JJ are all back-ups as currently constituted. But JJ has 3 good things that normally would make Kleiza history as a backup.....defense, economy and upside. The other 2 (Kleiza and Anderson)
are probably what you see is what you get, Kleiza is more expensive and neither defend as well as JJ.
Don't forget JJ is one of the best shot-blocking wings in the league.
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
the friendly version of Dennis Rodman

Member
 
AlexRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Scarborough
Posts: 291
Representing:
Default

I really like Colangelo. Such a class guy. Has a amazing heart, always speaks his mind and tells the truth. I love hearing from him and plans he holds for the Raptor's future.
AlexRaphael is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24