Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Chris Bosh: We're Just Not A Good Team (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/chris-bosh-were-just-not-good-team-11947.html)

nathanapes 12-02-2009 11:52 PM

Chris Bosh: We're Just Not A Good Team
 
Chris Bosh was visibly upset after his team was embarrassed 146-115 in Atlanta on Wednesday night.

"Our defensive effort hasn't been there for awhile," Bosh said. "We got to be honest with ourselves. Tonight was just an embarrassment. We couldn't stop anybody. We haven't stopped anybody all year."

Bosh was held without a field goal in the game and told RealGM that he couldn't remember the last time that had happened.

Bosh went on to say that "the past few games, we've been outworked in every aspect. We don't get on the ground. We don't consistently get rebounds. We give up a lot of points in the paint. No coverage is good for us. We're just not a good team."

The loss was Toronto's fifth in a row and dropped their record to 7-13 on the season.
Courtesy of RealGm

babyface 12-02-2009 11:54 PM

translation... Bosh wants out !!

jeffb 12-02-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanapes (Post 283180)

Bosh went on to say that "the past few games, we've been outworked in every aspect. We don't get on the ground. We don't consistently get rebounds. We give up a lot of points in the paint. No coverage is good for us. We're just not a good team."

That's not what Triano says? lol


The peverbial shit is starting to hit the fan boys. Get out the popcorn, this may get ugly!

nathanapes 12-02-2009 11:56 PM

all I know is that at the end of this all Bosh has immunity, he can opt out and go anywhere he wants

Gurk 12-02-2009 11:56 PM

No shit einstien. Everybody saw that from a mile away (@ Bosh)

DVS 12-02-2009 11:57 PM

Well its usually the quarter point where you realize what type of team you are. After that their usually isn't much wiggle room to escape your record. All in all Bosh is telling the truth and prob rather play 2nd fiddle to Wade in Miami or something.

balllife 12-02-2009 11:58 PM

bye bosh, toronto shall miss you
:sad:

EazyBalla 12-02-2009 11:58 PM

Raps don't take shit seriously anymore

jeffb 12-03-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 283189)
No shit einstien. Everybody saw that from a mile away (@ Bosh)

:laughing1:

Kirby 12-03-2009 12:03 AM

Bosh:We're just not a good team
 
RealGM: Basketball Wiretap Archives: Bosh: 'We're Just Not A Good Team'
Quote:

Chris Bosh was visibly upset after his team was embarrassed 146-115 in Atlanta on Wednesday night.

"Our defensive effort hasn't been there for awhile," Bosh said. "We got to be honest with ourselves. Tonight was just an embarrassment. We couldn't stop anybody. We haven't stopped anybody all year."

Bosh was held without a field goal in the game and told RealGM that he couldn't remember the last time that had happened.

Bosh went on to say that "the past few games, we've been outworked in every aspect. We don't get on the ground. We don't consistently get rebounds. We give up a lot of points in the paint. No coverage is good for us. We're just not a good team."

The loss was Toronto's fifth in a row and dropped their record to 7-13 on the season.
ugh.....

Kirby 12-03-2009 12:04 AM

nvm late from the other one

jeffb 12-03-2009 12:04 AM

10 minutes late and a dollar short

lumi398 12-03-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balllife (Post 283191)
bye bosh, toronto shall miss you
:sad:




Notice that bosh doesn't mention anything about Triano or his D system, it's because Bosh knows himself that he didn't put in his 100% effort and is doing it on purpose just like Carter back in the day.

Carter wants out, Marion wants out, Bosh wants out, Hedo next?

nathanapes 12-03-2009 12:06 AM

A former Raptors official told the Miami Herald that forward Chris Bosh isn't fond of Toronto's cold winters.

Bosh will hit the free agent market after the season and hasn't committed to re-signing with the Raptors.

The official added that Miami "seems to be an attractive place, playing with Dwyane Wade and playing in Miami."

Bosh is averaging 25.2 points and 12.3 rebounds this season.

I think Bosh wants out, should we wait for him to say it first?

Hero 12-03-2009 12:08 AM

Who can Blame Bosh. He's playing so well and nobody else is playing anywhere close to his level on the team.

balllife 12-03-2009 12:09 AM

when did marion wanna leave?
:confused2:

The MVP of West Hollywood 12-03-2009 12:11 AM

Trade him with Banks to Cleveland for Varejao/Big Z/Eyenga/JJ Hickson/2 1sts. His value is in the dump now like with Vince, we might as well get a defensive C and some projects out of it

nathanapes 12-03-2009 12:13 AM

Better to trade him to Chicago and get rose and noah

gabe91 12-03-2009 12:19 AM

seriously...this isn't bosh saying he wants out.

I think it's him saying he's pissed off, frustrated, because he wants to win.

I think he's very loyal to the Raptors right now, and is fully focused on this season, so there's no need to speculate he wants to leave, because he isn't going anywhere this year.

Mr4thQuarter 12-03-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanapes (Post 283209)
Better to trade him to Chicago and get rose and noah

they'll never let Rose go. get real


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24