|11-17-2009, 01:05 PM||#1 (permalink)|
The Killing Joke
Chris Bosh on Jim Rome
Was listening to Rome at lunch and here's what I caught
- Worked out in Dallas in a "Rocky-like" gym
- Put the extra muscle on to play primarily in the paint
- Found previously he would be pushed around by other players but now he feels he's more on an even keel
- Put the time in the gym with both personal improvement and team improvement in mind
- Feels if he wants to be considered the best forward in the game he needs to think that he is the best and work from there
- Keeps 2010 in the back of his mind but is aware teams are targeting him
- Looking for consistency, realizes he's been inconsistent in his career, but if he continues to get to the FT line and work in the paint his numbers should remain where they are
- Looked back over the 7 years he was in Toronto said it has had it's ups and downs like any place
- Said Toronto is cold
- Mentioned that even though it's a "Hockey Town", the fans are extremely loyal and they have a good following
- Asked what's important to him...winning and feeling happy. His ultimate goal is to win a championship
After that, I had to stop listening. If anyone else caught it, please feel free to add.
|11-17-2009, 03:38 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Less is more. More or less. But mostly less. Or should that be more?
In the Paint
Join Date: Dec 2007
Sam liked Canada's version of Rome enough. Sam disliked the same dumb questions every day. Seeing a guy once for an interview is an entirely different thing.
|11-17-2009, 11:13 PM||#12 (permalink)|
praying Drummond doesnt haunt us forever.
Join Date: Dec 2007
I also like Rome, I like the humor on the show and how he can have fun with his fans ie clones. The guests on his show are great and his interviews are superb. He says what he actually thinks about the topics, doesnt sugarcoat anything. I try to listen to it at work if its ever not insanely busy, sucks I missed it today.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Oh My Bosh! Design Your Very Own Chris Bosh Paper-Robo in Augmented Reality||insultcomicdog||Toronto Raptors||3||08-15-2009 08:20 PM|
|Chris Bosh...||kdawg||Toronto Raptors||28||07-07-2009 09:31 AM|
|Chris Bosh needs a nickname||Dark Knight||Toronto Raptors||44||04-24-2009 09:58 PM|
|Our Boy Chris Bosh!!!||Superjudge||Toronto Raptors||38||12-01-2008 07:01 PM|
|Now Starring . . . Chris Bosh||Dr. J. Naismith||Toronto Raptors||2||01-29-2008 12:42 PM|