Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Calderon with a groin injury? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/calderon-groin-injury-12073.html)

ClingRap 12-08-2009 01:20 AM

Calderon with a groin injury?
 
They just reported on NBATV that Jose could miss all four games this week with a groin injury.

I tried to find some other substantiations to no avail.

babyface 12-08-2009 01:27 AM

great.. Jose, Bosh and Bargs are out :dead:

LJkAze 12-08-2009 01:46 AM

When I heard Bosh and Barg was out tomorrow I was thinking about someone else who's hurt as well last game and wondering if he'll make it tomorrow and that is Jose. Well in the Pre-season we were doing pretty good without Bosh but we still had Reggie. It's time for Belli, Demar, Amir, Hedo, and Jack to step up and get their game going.

hirmak 12-08-2009 04:42 AM

I'm sorry about Bosh but not for Caldi and Bargs.Belli and Jack play better without Caldi and I wanted to see Rasho with Bosh:tombstone:

Shifty.py 12-08-2009 06:20 AM

Time for Jack and Hedo to earn their pay.

fancylad 12-08-2009 06:24 AM

not good at all.

Jose was starting to look like he had his injury issues behind him. If true, and if Jose will miss any significant time (or worse, have a repeat of last year) then we can kiss our little new found momentum swing away. Like it or not, Jose is a big part of our team success.

hirmak 12-08-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fancylad (Post 286881)
not good at all.

Jose was starting to look like he had his injury issues behind him. If true, and if Jose will miss any significant time (or worse, have a repeat of last year) then we can kiss our little new found momentum swing away. Like it or not, Jose is a big part of our team success.

Do U really think so :sigh::sigh::confused2::confused2::tombstone:

DVS 12-08-2009 10:14 AM

Well if this is true its problably a good idea he stays out anyways. Flynn will be dancing around the court so much he would definately give him another tear.

Good on the trainers if they don't make him play.

fancylad 12-08-2009 10:21 AM

I agree that he certainly shouldn't play if he is hurt, but have we really heard anything substantial about this injury? I'm hoping that NBA TV just got their stories wrong.

Anyone who thinks the raptors are better off without Jose Calderon (sans injury) is just being silly.

DVS 12-08-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fancylad (Post 286939)
I agree that he certainly shouldn't play if he is hurt, but have we really heard anything substantial about this injury? I'm hoping that NBA TV just got their stories wrong.

Anyone who thinks the raptors are better off without Jose Calderon (sans injury) is just being silly.

Yup seeing Banks get significant minutes is a pretty scary thought

zachus 12-08-2009 10:42 AM

Hopefully Belli gets some burn at the backup point spot before Banks.

Acie 12-08-2009 10:44 AM

From Doug Smith's blog.

Quote:

A rather quiet end of the day at practice yesterday.

Andrea walked out about 20 minutes or half an hour early to get some treatment on his ankle, Jose blasted off a few minutes later to also get treatment and tend to some personal matters and Chris Bosh had left before any reporter even got there to hang around the hallways and we were told he was under the weather.

All three, we were told, will be re-evaluated this morning but I’d be stunned if any of them weren’t in uniform tonight.


m5racer 12-08-2009 10:54 AM

Nice, at least 2 of 3 are playing, maybe NBA tv did get it worng, or just not compleatly right...

halphbreedballer 12-08-2009 11:46 AM

I hope both Bosh & AB are playing tonight...

Raptorman 12-08-2009 11:50 AM

Let me get this straight...we blow out a team and lose three starters?

Sick, Wicked and Nasty! 12-08-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorman (Post 286964)
Let me get this straight...we blow out a team and lose three starters?

That is precisely why Bosh has a cold... the direct link is impossible to miss :D

Premiere 12-08-2009 12:26 PM

Jack can carry the load in Caldie's absence,
but I'm not so keen on Banks

jrob23 12-08-2009 01:44 PM

woah woah woah


i haven't been exposed to any media in the past few days, bosh and bargs both out, why?

Bosh only played 22 minutes and talked about going having free time and going to the mall the next day following the Bulls blowout, why would he miss the game?

finstock 12-08-2009 02:47 PM

Banks!!...:police:

jeffb 12-08-2009 02:50 PM

D. Smith today:

Quote:

A rather quiet end of the day at practice yesterday.

Andrea walked out about 20 minutes or half an hour early to get some treatment on his ankle, Jose blasted off a few minutes later to also get treatment and tend to some personal matters and Chris Bosh had left before any reporter even got there to hang around the hallways and we were told he was under the weather.

All three, we were told, will be re-evaluated this morning but I’d be stunned if any of them weren’t in uniform tonight.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24