Bryan Coloangelo on the Fan 590
Old 03-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Bryan Coloangelo on the Fan 590

Here's his interview from the Jeff Blair show this morning.

Bryan Colangelo - Sportsnet Radio - FAN 590 Toronto - Audio on Demand
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR LETTERS.

Craig Ferguson
 
Premiere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,032
Representing:
Default

Colangelo should run for office. Listening to him talk about Julian Wright was a great deal of chatter with a small amount of information.
I especially like when he said you can agree or disagree with him. Agree or disagree with what? I don't even know what the punishment was. Hell, I can only speculate what the issue was.
:cookie:
Premiere is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premiere View Post
Colangelo should run for office. Listening to him talk about Julian Wright was a great deal of chatter with a small amount of information.
I especially like when he said you can agree or disagree with him. Agree or disagree with what? I don't even know what the punishment was. Hell, I can only speculate what the issue was.
:cookie:
You're kidding right? We all know what the issue was. He stated Wright was in the wrong, he was punished (obviously fined), he apologized to the team and he said this is not like Julian so they've put it behind them and it was dealt internally. I don't know what else you or anyone else expected? This is pretty much what any GM would have said. Plus he's probably gone in a couple months, so why give a shit?
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,055
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
You're kidding right? We all know what the issue was. He stated Wright was in the wrong, he was punished (obviously fined), he apologized to the team and he said this is not like Julian so they've put it behind them and it was dealt internally. I don't know what else you or anyone else expected? This is pretty much what any GM would have said. Plus he's probably gone in a couple months, so why give a shit?
i really dont want him gone. so sad
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
fresh n' spicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: mississauga
Posts: 996
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
i really dont want him gone. so sad
ya back to twenty years more of rebuilding and tanking :cookie:
fresh n' spicy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
adoring his baby girl.

Senior Member
 
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 3,278
Representing:
Default

Can anyone give a written recap.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hockey fan

Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 397
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
You're kidding right? We all know what the issue was. He stated Wright was in the wrong, he was punished (obviously fined), he apologized to the team and he said this is not like Julian so they've put it behind them and it was dealt internally. I don't know what else you or anyone else expected? This is pretty much what any GM would have said. Plus he's probably gone in a couple months, so why give a shit?
Who's gonna be gone in a couple of months? Julian or BC?
ERaz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERaz View Post
Who's gonna be gone in a couple of months? Julian or BC?
Maybe both, but i seriously doubt Wright will be back next season, if there even is a season.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24