Bosh Declares It's MVP or Bust - Page 4
Old 12-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #61 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
With JO out and no major scorer behind him. LA smothered him and rightfully so. Bosh is the only consistent player we have right now on offense.Outside of maybe Jose.The fact that he didn't have a big game doesn't shock me. A team like LA isn't going to let Bosh (our only offensive threat) go off for 30+pts.People need to get their heads out of their asses!

He simply doesn't have a very good team around him, especially without JO there!Why this is some kind of big mystery is beyond me!
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #62 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,371
Representing:
Default

My head isn't in m ass, I can assure anyone who asks.

I can tell ya this however, MVP players don't run down the floor Laughing it up with Kobe Bryant after thier team, and thier shoddy help defence just led to an easy Laker basket.

CB4 needs to work on that. No friends until the final buzzer... period.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #63 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

The don't sit on the bench and giggle like a giddy little school girl either after getting reamed up the ass for the better part of three and a half quarters.


*edit* I think this is the second time I've posted this, but it still bothers me.

Last edited by Acie; 12-01-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #64 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 30,071
Representing:
Default

Jose didn't impress me in that respect either. It looked very D. Howard-like x 2.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #65 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
The don't sit on the bench and giggle like a giddy little school girl either after getting reamed up the ass for the better part of three and a half quarters.


*edit* I think this is the second time I've posted this, but it still bothers me.

He was laughing on the bench with Jose! Where's the Jose posts about laughing on the bench?He sulked and was pissed off last week vs Boston and most called him a whiny baby. So if he's pissed off he's a suck, and if he cracks a smile he's not pissed off enough!
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
He was laughing on the bench with Jose! Where's the Jose posts about laughing on the bench?He sulked and was pissed off last week vs Boston and most called him a whiny baby. So if he's pissed off he's a suck, and if he cracks a smile he's not pissed off enough!
Throwing a tantrum in the middle of the court and showing up your teammates is different than sitting on the bench and looking like you actually care or are affected by the outcome of the game you just stunk up.

Jose too, but this thread is not about him or how he's wants to be the MVP.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #67 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
He was laughing on the bench with Jose! Where's the Jose posts about laughing on the bench?He sulked and was pissed off last week vs Boston and most called him a whiny baby. So if he's pissed off he's a suck, and if he cracks a smile he's not pissed off enough!
exactly.
when he was pissed off and sulking after getting raped by garnett everyone calls him a pussy/bitch.
when he smiles and jokes after getting raped by LA everyone gets on his case also.
maybe he should just stare at the ground and make no expression. thats the only thing he can do to not get critisized.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #68 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 8,652
Representing:
Default

I thought Bosh looked teary-eyed at the end when he was laughing with Jose. Sometimes you try and laugh things off when you feel like shit. I would only be concerned if it was happening all the time like it does with VC.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #69 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,634
Representing:
Default

I think he's tired. He's averaging what? 42-43 mins per game so far? That's a TON. He just needs some rest. He'll have a better showing Tuesday night.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #70 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

you guys are fucked.
complianing about our star player wanting to be MVP?
you should all be thankful that he has his sights set on that and that he has the balls to express that he wants to be the best.

its as if you would rather him say he doesnt want to be the best, and that he doesnt want to try to be MVP.
maybe you'd rather him pull the VC card and say something along the lines of not wanting to be the team's leader, and that he shouldnt be responsible for the team's failures/success.
maybe that would make you all happier.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #71 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
you guys are fucked.
complianing about our star player wanting to be MVP?
you should all be thankful that he has his sights set on that and that he has the balls to express that he wants to be the best.

its as if you would rather him say he doesnt want to be the best, and that he doesnt want to try to be MVP.
maybe you'd rather him pull the VC card and say something along the lines of not wanting to be the team's leader, and that he shouldnt be responsible for the team's success.
maybe that would make you all happier.
Dude, talk is cheap.

I don't give a fuck what he says, but don't say I want to be MVP and then go out and lay a huge log on the court whenever you play other elite teams/players.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #72 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
I think he's tired. He's averaging what? 42-43 mins per game so far? That's a TON. He just needs some rest. He'll have a better showing Tuesday night.

I agree! He logs the 2nd most minutes per in the league and when you play that much, not every game is going to be great.This is our most consistent player by far who is averaging 27/10.5 and he gets ripped almost daily here. It's Sad!

Someone posted that they wished he'd not show up as much for games vs lesser teams (ie:Charlotte,Atlanta) and show more against LA/Boston?? Are we kidding here?
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:15 PM   #73 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,433
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Dude, talk is cheap.

I don't give a fuck what he says, but don't say I want to be MVP and then go out and lay a huge log on the court whenever you play other elite teams/players.
Acie... WTF man?

WHAT exactly is Bosh supposed to do when he's the absolute focus of the other team's defensive schemes? I GUARANTEE you that Phil Jackson told his team "we're not letting Bosh beat us tonight. ANYONE else can shoot it except him. And if Bosh DOES want to shoot he's going to be taking contested jumpers from 17 ft. away against our 7-footers".

What is Bosh supposed to do when he's confronted with that? Esp. when 2 of his best teammates (JO and Jose) are hobbled by injuries and not at their best?

Some of you need to simmer down.

That being said, I wasn't impressed with him smiling and laughing during the game either... but I guess that's today's NBA.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #74 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,371
Representing:
Default

again

it was his exchange with Kobe while the game was slipping away that bothered me. Jose is fighting Fisher, for real, to win, and Bosh is kissing Kobe's ass. Not a leader move, he needs to improve in that area.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #75 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Bosh is a pussy
Benzo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #76 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,433
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
again

it was his exchange with Kobe while the game was slipping away that bothered me. Jose is fighting Fisher, for real, to win, and Bosh is kissing Kobe's ass. Not a leader move, he needs to improve in that area.
I can't argue with that.

But people need to shut the hell up with wanting to trade him lol.... because that would be a HUGE mistake.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #77 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Acie... WTF man?

WHAT exactly is Bosh supposed to do when he's the absolute focus of the other team's defensive schemes? I GUARANTEE you that Phil Jackson told his team "we're not letting Bosh beat us tonight. ANYONE else can shoot it except him. And if Bosh DOES want to shoot he's going to be taking contested jumpers from 17 ft. away against our 7-footers".

What is Bosh supposed to do when he's confronted with that? Esp. when 2 of his best teammates (JO and Jose) are hobbled by injuries and not at their best?

Some of you need to simmer down.

That being said, I wasn't impressed with him smiling and laughing during the game either... but I guess that's today's NBA.

He could start by not settling for jumpers and take it to the hole. He is much, much quicker than both Bynum and Gasol.

He could learn to react quicker to the defense instead of stuttering and hesitating.

He could learn to make crisper passes out of the double team.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #78 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
He could learn to make passes out of the double team.

fixed
Benzo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #79 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,371
Representing:
Default

Trading Bosh = Insanity
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #80 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Trading Bosh = Insanity
for Lebron???
Benzo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will Reggie Evans be our Saviour, or a Bust? INSIDER Toronto Raptors 23 11-27-2009 07:22 PM
This season or bust. TORaptor4Ever Toronto Raptors 92 09-12-2008 12:06 PM
2008 Nba Draft Class Bust!?!? Alvin_Williams_Rox NBA Talk 13 06-30-2008 12:36 PM
Gallinari Declares For NBA Draft Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 9 04-24-2008 11:29 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24