Is Bosh Criticizing Sam Again? - Page 2
Old 11-11-2008, 11:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,246
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Take refs' tongues out of their asses and see what cockiness remains.

Do you remember Garnett being that "emotional" in Minny? Or Peirce showing that much cockiness from under the sulk-towel? Exactly. Showboating, Gloating Bitches. QED.
I love how bitter you are Mike .... we haven't seen this much emotion from you since your days of arguing with teabags over at ESPN.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,935
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
I love how bitter you are Mike .... we haven't seen this much emotion from you since your days of arguing with teabags over at ESPN.
I am really happy that you are having fun.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:14 AM   #23 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

It's the NBA man.

Once you're on top, they give you all the help you need to stay on top, until the market is washed out and the public needs new shirts to buy.

Marketing man.

TOTALLY!
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #24 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,246
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
I am really happy that you are having fun.
Meh .... life's too short to be angry. If I was angry all the time at the Raptors for their lack of performances or how others players are treated (or being treated) it would shave years off my life expectancy.

Go to the pub at lunch Mike and have a big ole' pint to help take your mind off of basketball.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,935
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
It's the NBA man.

Once you're on top, they give you all the help you need to stay on top, until the market is washed out and the public needs new shirts to buy.

Marketing man.

TOTALLY!
I understand. I do not care.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #26 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,935
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Meh .... life's too short to be angry. If I was angry all the time at the Raptors for their lack of performances or how others players are treated (or being treated) it would shave years off my life expectancy.

Go to the pub at lunch Mike and have a big ole' pint to help take your mind off of basketball.
I rarely get angry at the Raptors anymore. There is nothing that I hate more than showboating.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #27 (permalink)
Scrub City

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 744
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Garnett needs to be beaten up, pure and simple. Use whatever big men you have and all the fouls you can give - maybe with severely bruised arms the bitch will stop the finger wagging and the chest pounding.

Indeed. This team needs to get nastier. When we played Detroit I was yelling at the TV for someone to just hard foul Prince once he caught on fire. You don't get kicked out of the game for a single technical foul.
t-bag is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 285
Representing:
Default

cant knock KG for being a winner, was he out of hand getting in Jose's face? - YES...he did act like a fool, i was actually surprised it wasn't called by the refs, having fun playing the game or being real pumped up is great i think, but a PF running down the court guarding a PG wagging his finger side-to-side and pounding his chest was a gross exaggeration..i lost some respect for his as a player last night...BUT im more surprised if no one on the raps actually commented on that - did they??
poetics is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
We going to the 'ship!

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,865
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Garnett is a fuckin bitch.
But I know why he does what he does. It gets under the opponent's skin, irritates them to no end. It's exactly what he wants.
Exactly. I love the intensity and fire KG brings, look how pumped their crowd got after the score and KG going nuts, that was a HUGE reason we only scored 8 points in the 3rd. Fans getting into the game= players becoming more energetic= players trying harder= looks like theres 7 celtics on the floor everytime we swing the ball. Their defence last night was incredible once the crowd got going.

If you want to shut KG up then you take it at him and you dont play like pansies. Bosh and Jose played like pansies last night, plain and simple.

Bosh can complain about being a decoy, but he wasnt exactly trying to get away from the KG faceguard. He was standing upright for fuck sakes. At least TRY to push off and get away to get the ball.

Bosh's mental block vs KG and Wallace scares me.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

If it was a hockey game KG would still be spitting out teeth.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #31 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,935
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
If it was a hockey game KG would still be spitting out teeth.
Now, that I would have loved to see and would have paid to see, much as I hate hockey.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,935
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Exactly. I love the intensity and fire KG brings, look how pumped their crowd got after the score and KG going nuts, that was a HUGE reason we only scored 8 points in the 3rd. Fans getting into the game= players becoming more energetic= players trying harder= looks like theres 7 celtics on the floor everytime we swing the ball. Their defence last night was incredible once the crowd got going.
Can they possibly be intense without being assholes about it? If intensity is measured in primal screams and chest-pounding, I've seen certain cages in Toronto Zoo more intense than the entire Celtics squad at times.

A bunch of classless bitches. Doesn't make our "leaders" any lesser pussies, but that's beside the point.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Now, that I would have loved to see and would have paid to see, much as I hate hockey.
Seriously what kind of wicked message would it send if he sent Hump out there and simply said.

"Put him on his ass, NOW"

Bonner bitch slapped him, someone else should.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #34 (permalink)
We going to the 'ship!

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,865
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Can they possibly be intense without being assholes about it? If intensity is measured in primal screams and chest-pounding, I've seen certain cages in Toronto Zoo more intense than the entire Celtics squad at times.

A bunch of classless bitches. Doesn't make our "leaders" any lesser pussies, but that's beside the point.
If it affects how the other star players on the team play and it gets the crowd fired up, why the hell not do it?

It's a known thing that when the crowd is rockus the home team plays with a lot more intensity and energy, so if its something that helps get them going in that regard why stop doing it? If Bosh and Calderon had any balls that would have gotten them fired up to play an amazing 4th to come out with the tough W, but they dont.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 PM   #35 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Garnett was calling the Raptors "Mutherfucker" all night. Jose is the ONLY one that stepped up to him. I have no idea why he is in the "pussy" category, I watched him walk the length of the court reaming Garnett after he was certain he was geting no help from thte biased officials. Don't know how you missed that.

The P&R didn't work because Bosh refused to take any contact on those plays, Boston walked through every screen.

As for Garnett, he has always acted like a dick, I hate the guy, however, Mitchell should have made a move to address that in he 2nd or third quarters. There's ways, some are dirty. He didn't, his answer was putting the worst defender in the NBA on the best slasher or 12 minutes of ISO's.

Let Bosh and Mitchell bicker, it's funny, as they both are to blame
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
whatever

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 9,390
Representing:
Default

I love garnett's intensity too, but there are limits, and he crossed them last night. It's one thing to beat your chest and scream like a maniac, and other to disrespect so blatantly an opposing player. Sure, Jose is not the star KG is, but that doesn't mean he's garbage. If Kobe was doing something like that, it would be murder ...
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #37 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Arsenalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 78
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post
For starters he could stop playing like a scared little girl against Garnett...
Agreed, do your part and then criticize the play-calling. Nobody will argue our coaching sucks but at least show up to play before you start pointing the finger.
Arsenalist is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #38 (permalink)
a paranoid android

My name is Iņigo Montoya

 
Belsius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 10,547
Representing:
Default

Boston except for Ray Allen and Doc Rivers, are the biggest groupo of assholes ever. Evertime I have a stream with their commentators in boston, I want to kill somebody. The way they get treated by referees is embarrasing. Paul Pierce is the biggest clown in the league.
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #39 (permalink)
Gam zeh ya'avor

The Gatekeeper
 
MikeToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,935
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Garnett was calling the Raptors "Mutherfucker" all night. Jose is the ONLY one that stepped up to him. I have no idea why he is in the "pussy" category, I watched him walk the length of the court reaming Garnett after he was certain he was geting no help from thte biased officials. Don't know how you missed that.
I didn't mean Calderon and should have been clearer there.
MikeToronto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #40 (permalink)
is on that grind

Senior Member
 
jumplvlan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,053
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I love garnett's intensity too, but there are limits, and he crossed them last night. It's one thing to beat your chest and scream like a maniac, and other to disrespect so blatantly an opposing player. Sure, Jose is not the star KG is, but that doesn't mean he's garbage. If Kobe was doing something like that, it would be murder ...
exactly.
jumplvlan23 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oh My Bosh! Design Your Very Own Chris Bosh Paper-Robo in Augmented Reality insultcomicdog Toronto Raptors 3 08-15-2009 08:20 PM
Bosh for Amare? Please do it! Keep JO and send Bosh. MetaLRasaM Toronto Raptors 68 02-09-2009 10:57 PM
When Bosh comes back, I suggest a front court of: Andrea, Bosh, Rasho BballWatcher Toronto Raptors 9 03-12-2008 08:23 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24