|Dr. J. Naismith
||01-11-2008 09:14 AM
Bosh on Best Damn Sports Show Period yesterday
Didn't see it, but here's the recap coutesy of joey from the RealGM:
Originally Posted by joey
- Bosh wearing a "Vote Chris Bosh to the Big Easy" t-shirt
- Comparing Salley with Bosh in Georgia Tech and Bosh thinks Salley was the better big man in college while Salley is jealous that Bosh is left-handed
- Showed Bosh's video in its entirety and made Chris make a speech in his southern accent on why people should vote for him
- Rasheed, Tayshaun and Lebron reciting lines from the video to Bosh
- Commenting on situation with Lebron and his girlfriend (nothing new)
- Bosh might attend superbowl and Best Damn Superbowl show
- Salley voted twice for Bosh
Pretty quick segment and nothing too interesting. I do notice a difference in Bosh's personality in front of the camera though. A lot more outgoing - especially since the introduction of his video.
Is it just me or is this whole gimmick of Bosh creating the "Vote for me" videos and t-shirts a cry of desperation? Don't get me wrong because I think his Bubba videos are funny, but considering how much he's getting killed in the votes by Bron and KG I see no point in them. :confused:
||01-11-2008 09:39 AM
ya, i'm with you Doc. At first i thought it was funny, but now the whole thing is kind of dragging on a bit. He really shouldn't be that surprised that he's trailing two of the most popular players in the enitre sport.
anyroad, i guess Bosh is just having some fun - even if it does seem a little "desperate."
|Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
||01-11-2008 09:53 AM
He said that part of the reason he did it is to show the fans that he's really a good, easy going, laid back guy... not a serious, full of himself rich punk. I think fans in TOronto know he's a good guy already... this was a way to reach more... and yeah getting votes would be cool but i doubt he really believes he can surpass Lebron or KG.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011