Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   Bargnani's Numbers (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/bargnanis-numbers-20582.html)

Metallikid 06-23-2011 02:25 AM

Bargnani's Numbers
 
Except for the ubiquitous shots taken at his performance this past season apparent in most threads, talk about Bargnani has died off the past while. This brought me to an interesting question given our new head coach; What kind of stats do you expect Bargnani to put up next season?

Metallikid 06-23-2011 02:26 AM

Is there any way to make this a poll?

RaptorsFan4Life 06-23-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallikid (Post 551533)
Except for the ubiquitous shots taken at his performance this past season apparent in most threads, talk about Bargnani has died off the past while. This brought me to an interesting question given our new head coach; What kind of stats do you expect Bargnani to put up next season?

26/8/2 :cookie:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallikid (Post 551534)
Is there any way to make this a poll?

Thread tools -> add poll

finstock 06-23-2011 02:48 AM

Aside from teaching him how to keep his mind off pasta while defending, I hope Casey tells him to add some friggin arc to his J. His shot would be more efficient - especially off the dribble - if it didn't resemble a Chuck Knoblauch line drive. His stats will largely depend on who we add through draft, free agency, and improvement internally, though.

Alex 06-23-2011 08:20 AM

I think be'll be good for atleast 18/6(hopefully, and thats sad)/and 1 block

Naj_Irban 06-23-2011 08:25 AM

20 pts, 8 boards 3 blocks

I believe the new coach will be able to push Bargs to be better. A motivated Bargnani is a beast. I really want him to smash on dudes. I want hard fouls too. Please! I'm tired of hating on the kid. He's better than what he has shown.

jeffb 06-23-2011 08:28 AM

Good Fuck, I hope he's not here but if he is I would say 19/6/1

Windex 06-23-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naj_Irban (Post 551575)
20 pts, 8 boards 3 blocks

I believe the new coach will be able to push Bargs to be better. A motivated Bargnani is a beast. I really want him to smash on dudes. I want hard fouls too. Please! I'm tired of hating on the kid. He's better than what he has shown.

Bargs is going to be the NBA leader in blocks :yeah:

Superjudge 06-23-2011 08:56 AM

i have lost faith in bargnani.

Naj_Irban 06-23-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 551578)
Bargs is going to be the NBA leader in blocks :yeah:

Let's not get crazy!

Someguy again 06-23-2011 09:14 AM

30 and 30 whaddup kevin love

DocHoliday99 06-23-2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 551586)
i have lost faith in bargnani.

Understandably.

I have faith though, not like the Raps had much continuity with roster and coaching or his position on the floor. Bargs will get his energy up this year, 20/8/1.3 - which is a steal for 9 mil this coming year.

Superjudge 06-23-2011 09:24 AM

Well we'll see.

Or we draft Kanter or that stiff Biyumbo and we trade Bargnani for Tony Parker.

Shifty.py 06-23-2011 09:26 AM

the stat I hope to see the most is 30mpg or less

carp 06-23-2011 09:44 AM

From his interviews, it seems like Casey has a fresh approach for Bargnani and a high appreciation of his skills. If he can work with him on positioning, rebounding and with the entire team of toughening up on defense, then I think we'll see AB make yet another step forward.

LX 06-23-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 551609)
From his interviews, it seems like Casey has a fresh approach for Bargnani and a high appreciation of his skills. If he can work with him on positioning, rebounding and with the entire team of toughening up on defense, then I think we'll see AB make yet another step forward.

Yeah, because his previous coaches simply encouraged him to stand and watch the other team score.

powerfulpanda 06-23-2011 10:59 AM

wow, our expectations are really low....
i want him to challenge a double double average
15/10 is good for me

carp 06-23-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 551649)
Yeah, because his previous coaches simply encouraged him to stand and watch the other team score.

It's not like he hasn't shown improvement in some areas each year.

DocHoliday99 06-23-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 551601)
Well we'll see.

Or we draft Kanter or that stiff Biyumbo and we trade Bargnani for Tony Parker.

Yuck

DocHoliday99 06-23-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 551609)
From his interviews, it seems like Casey has a fresh approach for Bargnani and a high appreciation of his skills. If he can work with him on positioning, rebounding and with the entire team of toughening up on defense, then I think we'll see AB make yet another step forward.

+1 :yeah:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24