To anybody complaining about a rookie overseas...
Old 10-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,476
Representing:
Default To anybody complaining about a rookie overseas...

Quote:
“Italy is my home,” Bryant said in a recent interview with the Italian media. “It’s where I started to nurture my dream of playing in the NBA. This is where I learned the basics. I learned to shoot, to pass, to move without the ball – things that when I went back to the States my friends didn’t know how to do because all they thought about was jumping and dunking.”
NBA PM: NJ Nets Trade Fix | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
not here

Tolerate my english
 
Rimpianto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Rome\Edinburgh
Posts: 321
Representing:
Default

Well that's true. Have you seen how all three Italians in the NBA knows how to shot the ball regardless of the position on the floor? And same can be told for many European players.
It's because of a different playing style in Europe and most of all a different referees.
Traveling is still a foul in Europe...
Rimpianto is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,623
Representing:
Default

..
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,476
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
..
I disagree..... in fact, I can't tell you how much I emphatically disagree with your basic premise...
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
waiting for the sun to come out so he can let his guns out.

Jamario Moon!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,341
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
..
You sure do have a way with words.
Dark Knight is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
chucking wood like a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
I disagree..... in fact, I can't tell you how much I emphatically disagree with your basic premise...
hater
ValanciunasFanboy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,476
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValanciunasFanboy View Post
hater
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,623
Representing:
Default

Kobe had friends?
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
finished half the handle, dip the bleezy in candle.

Blunted Member
 
Dutches's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 990
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Kobe had friends?
Room service and his maid, whom he banged, count as friends?
Dutches is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,941
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutches View Post
Room service and his maid, whom he banged, count as friends?
If it was strictly for the benefits part, then yes it could possibly count
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 81
Representing:
Default

here on raptorsforum, all ppl care about is jump and dunk.
shittytrader is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
LX
Less is more. More or less. But mostly less. Or should that be more?

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 26,635
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shittytrader View Post
here on raptorsforum, all ppl care about is jump and dunk.
Ppl?
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
#northernUjirising

member
 
Someguy again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,375
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Ppl?
it means people. Get with the times LX!
Someguy again is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24