Amare: "No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh"
Old 05-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
..homie don't play that.

Member
 
Pistol Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 277
Representing:
Default Amare: "No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh"

Just read this on RealGM

I gotta say, that Amare is starting to get on my nerves.

Quote:
Amare Stoudemire was on ESPN Radio in New York on Friday and lobbied for the Knicks to sign him instead of Chris Bosh. Stoudemire expressed a desire to play for Mike D'Antoni in 2010.

"No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh," said Stoudemire when posted with the question.

"How serious will you consider the Knicks in 2010," asked Brandon Tierney.

"I will be totally serious about that, I spent a lot of my childhood there, I have a connection with the state, and I also love the entire coaching staff."

"I think Coach D'Antoni's doing a phenomenal job with the Knicks, NY's a great city, I follow them closely."
Source
Pistol Pete is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

rupaul gets another bitchslapping. lol.



however, i disagree with amare's claim.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
is pounding

Senior Member
 
VanCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,985
Representing:
Default

Wow.....i dont even know how to respond to this......i would take Bosh > Amare any day........
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke

 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 10,063
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

Amare shows his class there to be honest. If I'm a teammate of his in Phoenix, I tell him he isn't welcome on my team any more and to just stay home and work out in his front yard a la Terrell Owens.
Claudius is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
is too lazy to respond, you win

Senior Member
 
GrannyFro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,496
Representing:
Default

i think they're pretty even. amare was 25/10 with a monster feild goal percentage the previous season when they didn't run through shaq.

neither can really defend, amare is a more capable shot blocker and a better finisher near the bucket, Bosh can extend the defense a little more, get to the line and pass a little better

but they are verry simular
GrannyFro is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,960
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Amare shows his class there to be honest. If I'm a teammate of his in Phoenix, I tell him he isn't welcome on my team any more and to just stay home and work out in his front yard a la Terrell Owens.
+1
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
alive.

Member
 
gtanev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: OT
Posts: 403
Representing:
Default

I don't really care what he's saying about Bosh... Because his opinion doesn't really matter. I'm surprised by the fact that he's talking about wanting to play for the Knicks, when he still has one more season to play with the Suns.
gtanev is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

have fun in NYC, you just gave Kerr more of a reason to trade ya

Bosh>Sun Tzu
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
is pounding

Senior Member
 
VanCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,985
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyFro View Post
i think they're pretty even. amare was 25/10 with a monster feild goal percentage the previous season when they didn't run through shaq.

neither can really defend, amare is a more capable shot blocker and a better finisher near the bucket, Bosh can extend the defense a little more, get to the line and pass a little better

but they are verry simular
the difference is Bosh has got some class, and isn't injured as often............and in this article Amare is clearly jealous that Knicks want Bosh, and not him.......that's why he has to kiss ass by saying, he loves es the coaches and city...........and if your a Phoenix suns fan, he is telling you he doesn't want to come back.....once again no class at all......and thats probably one of the reasons knicks are gonna sign bosh, if he doesnt resign with us......
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke

 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 10,063
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

Bosh is greater than Sun Tzu? You mean the real Sun Tzu?
Claudius is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
grown, and now everything is logical.

Senior Member
 
MetaLRasaM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 532
Representing:
Default

I don't know man, he is a better defender, better rebounder...

I like em both, but Bosh for sure is the classier of the bunch.


And Doc, your twits are totally making me more active here.
MetaLRasaM is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Bosh is greater than Sun Tzu? You mean the real Sun Tzu?
Amar'e changed his nickname from STAT to Sun Tzu earlier this season
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
is too lazy to respond, you win

Senior Member
 
GrannyFro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,496
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A00715890 View Post
the difference is Bosh has got some class, and isn't injured as often............and in this article Amare is clearly jealous that Knicks want Bosh, and not him.......that's why he has to kiss ass by saying, he loves es the coaches and city...........and if your a Phoenix suns fan, he is telling you he doesn't want to come back.....once again no class at all......and thats probably one of the reasons knicks are gonna sign bosh, if he doesnt resign with us......
aint gonna argue with that but if Bosh walks in 2010, were gonna be wishing he took the d-bag route for guidance.
GrannyFro is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 10,245
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaLRasaM View Post
And Doc, your twits are totally making me more active here.
I'm glad I'm doing at least something right.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Bosh will use twitter or youtube to let us all know that it's "aight" and kiss Amare's ass.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum


 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 14,623
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Bosh will use twitter or youtube to let us all know that it's "aight" and kiss Amare's ass.
hee hee.

probably.

It's hard to win a popularity contest when you get all mad.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
a dick

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,151
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
Just read this on RealGM

I gotta say, that Amare is starting to get on my nerves.



Source
Why? Bosh certainly isn't a better player than him. I think their at a similar level. This isn't Zach Randolph we're talking about.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
..homie don't play that.

Member
 
Pistol Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 277
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Why? Bosh certainly isn't a better player than him. I think their at a similar level. This isn't Zach Randolph we're talking about.
Well....

What is he really trying to accomplish by making that statement? Except make him self sound like an idiot.

Talk is cheap ... if you know what I mean.
Pistol Pete is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
a dick

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,151
Representing:
Default

I don't think he's an idiot. He didn't accomplish anything but maybe he wasn't trying to? Amare is more accomplished than Bosh. He has a right to say he's better because there is an argument that can be made for it. He can backup what he's saying. On the flip side someone could make the argument Bosh is better. Do you think KG is an idiot? I can tell you right now that he says horrible, far worse things to guys on the court on a nightly basis.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,701
Representing:
Default

is it just me or does Bosh get dissed about every other week?
the guy doesnt get the respect from his peers that an allstar/olymipian should... is it because he's soft, or non agressive on the court and off.
bosh is like the kid brother who's better than you, but you will never admit it and disrespect him because you can, and you know he cant do anything about it.

if im phoenix, im looking to move amare asap now.
he doesnt hide the fact that he wants out at all, and pretty much doesnt give a crap abot his current team.

is it even a question why teams would prefer CB?
this interview pretty much nails it on the head... he's a classless premadonna.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Zach Randolph: "I'm better than Chris Bosh" Windex Toronto Raptors 300 05-14-2011 08:16 PM
Toronto Sun: Shaq vs. Chris "RuPaul " Bosh Windex Toronto Raptors 28 10-28-2009 01:39 PM
The Hoop Doctors: Is Chris Bosh "For Sale"? Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 5 06-27-2009 12:16 AM
Chad Ford: "Pray to God that Chris Bosh isn't leaving." Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 2 04-07-2009 02:23 PM
Chris Bosh on CBC's "The Hour" on Feb 28th Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 21 01-31-2008 10:05 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24