Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   All-Star Game Returns - A plea to get DD/Lowry in the game (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/all-star-game-returns-plea-get-dd-lowry-game-26326.html)

LOG 01-10-2014 04:54 PM

Why is Vasquez there? and why is he in the West? :lol:

inn0c3nt 01-10-2014 04:54 PM

When voting I would also suggest NOT voting for anyone ahead of DD :)

Shifty.py 01-11-2014 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inn0c3nt (Post 853211)
When voting I would also suggest NOT voting for anyone ahead of DD :)

you could vote for top3 guys, no hope that Lebrons and Melos dont get voted in
Amir Johnson for optional write in!:shaq:

Diamond Scorpion 01-11-2014 11:07 AM

When voting, I always picked DD and Lowry for the guards in the East. There are players that have been better than them, but I still think both deserve to be on the team. Hopefully the coaches will pick them.

KoolAid 01-11-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOG (Post 853210)
Why is Vasquez there? and why is he in the West? :lol:

Voting began when he was with the kings.

Toby 01-11-2014 10:03 PM

Now you have a choice. You must vote for Western conference players as well as your favorite Raptors to complete your vote. With this in mind, you have a chance to change the future. We all know Curry is really good, but there is somebody just a little better playing for Portland this season. His name is Damian Lillard. You can vote for him, and show the world there is a team, a real NBA team in the city of Portland, Oregon.

niggles 01-11-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 854028)
Now you have a choice. You must vote for Western conference players as well as your favorite Raptors to complete your vote. With this in mind, you have a chance to change the future. We all know Curry is really good, but there is somebody just a little better playing for Portland this season. His name is Damian Lillard. You can vote for him, and show the world there is a team, a real NBA team in the city of Portland, Oregon.

What the hell are you going to do if one day there is a Raptors- Blazers NBA finals.

Toby 01-11-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niggles (Post 854031)
What the hell are you going to do if one day there is a Raptors- Blazers NBA finals.

Bug the heck out of ya'll... guaranteed

th3answ3r 01-11-2014 10:13 PM

voted amir and demar way back. imo we're not gonna rack up enuf votes, just hope we get a 3rd seed and we shud have a raptor all star

niggles 01-11-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 854036)
Bug the heck out of ya'll... guaranteed

Hoping for that day. Go Rip City.

KoolAid 01-11-2014 10:23 PM

No no, Kyle Lowry >>> Lillard he is the best point guard ever!

niggles 01-11-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoolAid (Post 854046)
No no, Kyle Lowry >>> Lillard he is the best point guard ever!

:cookie:

Fixed.

DanH 01-12-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niggles (Post 854031)
What the hell are you going to do if one day there is a Raptors- Blazers NBA finals.

I'm sure Toby will be gracious and come congratulate us on our sweep of his Blazers.

:cookie:

Toby 01-12-2014 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanH (Post 854089)
I'm sure Toby will be gracious and come congratulate us on our sweep of his Blazers.

:cookie:

get that weak stuff outta heeya

http://imgick.oregonlive.com/home/ol...6164928c31.JPG

jeffb 01-12-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

@JHarden13
My brother*@DeMar_DeRozan*better be a All-Star this year!! He is out here hoopin!!!!!!!
.

KoolAid 01-12-2014 10:22 AM

Harden and Durant reunite on Raptors in 2016 confirmed.

moremilk 01-12-2014 01:27 PM

I think demar is pretty popular with nba players, he must be a very nice guy in real life

jeffb 01-12-2014 03:11 PM

NBA Is Lowry the NBA's most underrated? - ESPN

Quote:

According to the story today by ESPN Insider Bradford Doolittle that relies on advanced stats to come up with a ranking of the NBA's top 10 point guards,*Kyle Lowry*just might be one of the most underrated players in the league today.*

Diamond Scorpion 01-12-2014 07:26 PM

Both DD and Lowry deserve to be All-Stars, so I hope they get in thanks to coaches selections.

Metallikid 01-12-2014 07:39 PM

I hope the voting coaches take a hard look at how they've voted in the past vis a vis spurning big stat players on low record teams. If they do, there's really no reason that we shouldn't have two all stars; with only four teams with winning records (and with Horford ineligible) there's no excuse for Joe Johnson, Kemba Walker, Arron Afflalo or Brandon Jennings to get any consideration whatsoever, nor should they put in four guys from the Heat or Pacers (Ray Allen, George Hill and Lance Stephenson, specifically) just because they're the only elite teams.

Irving gets a pass. Wall gets a pass. Then it's the Raps!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24