81-79 turns to 99-80 Nice rotations - Page 2
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
get well DeRozan

Senior Member
 
MBailey85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto,Ontario
Posts: 2,392
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
People actually think Sloan would come here, lol.
He wouldn't...........If you made him Head Coach,GM and maybe even President(or selected one of his choice) plus paid him a phat contract,then maybe he may seriously consider the gig.

Oh yeah,if you're looking for replacement candidates for Colangelo,if he wasn't to get renewed, Sloan as President and GM may not be a bad option.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,158
Representing:
Default

Calderon has been absolute trash the last 3 games and the second unit blows leads.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,281
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
What can we get in a Lowry trade.....any other team as stupid as us to give us a 1st round for Lowry. 9 assists 5 t/o -13.......our fucking leader with the keys.......Casey go back and let Calderon get some burn we have not been the same team since Lowry when to the bench....Calderon playing 14-16 minutes is bull shit.....sad thing about it is fucking Calderon is taking it.......its like he already knows he leaving as in trade this year or by free agent.......time to fire BC.
Fellas you know the drill..
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,158
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
Fellas you know the drill..
Ignore
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,795
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MVP of West Hollywood View Post
The Clippers gave half a f*ck about this game until the 4th quarter and then just cruised to the victory. If they wanted to they could've Utah'd us
This is a stupid post... The clippers are not world champions by any means to be able to coast through a game.

The Raptors were giving it their all for 3 quarters, yet the reason we were close was because the Clippers were coasting??

Looked to me like they were getting frustrated out there because a team they probably figured they could beat easilly was hanging around for longer than expected.

Give credit where it's due
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
Hockey fan

Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 395
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
I agree, but all I saw was Calderon come in, Offence becomes stagnant, he chucks up 3 straight bricks, a couple turnovers, and all hell breaks loose.

I do believe the lead was starting to slip, however the bench play just precipitated it.

Maybe with the starters in, we keep it a bit closer.
Your boy Bargs was also jacking up bricks all day. 33% shooting from the field from our "best player".
ERaz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Ignore
Just did the same thing.

You know you're a solid troll when you make 3 people's (at least) ignore lists lol.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,795
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERaz View Post
Your boy Bargs was also jacking up bricks all day. 33% shooting from the field from our "best player".
Fine that's fair, but who DID SCORE after the 81-79 score..

How long did we go without a bucket, 18-1 run.

Amir johnson hit a freethrow and Kleiza hit a 3 with under a minute in garbage time.

79 -> 83

That was it, no one else hit a bucket.

Zilch
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,978
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERaz View Post
Your boy Bargs was also jacking up bricks all day. 33% shooting from the field from our "best player".
bargnani was playing the best defence on the team out of our bigs. this team couldn't execute in time, gave the ball late in the shot clock to bargs, well guess what, you're gonna get 33 percent at best when contested. he had a good game today and wasn't the reason for the loss. I wanted to see more of ed over amir to come in for val but that wasn't even the problem. problem is our second unit pg who some say is the best back up pg in the league can't play a lick of D. Steve Nash at his age plays better D than ocho. time for ocho to go. fuck.


as for ignoring rap123, make it at least 4 people. I can't believe that even after this game he's trashing lowry and bumping up manuel. he's downright illogical
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Keep feeding the worst Raptor Basketball team !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
If you fucking team is struggling change your god damm starting quarterback !!!!!

Edit: look 123. You have plenty of leeway to make the same point over and over. Please don't misuse that in order to launch attacks against those that do not agree or see your point as you do.

Last edited by LX; 12-09-2012 at 08:45 PM.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #31 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
bargnani was playing the best defence on the team out of our bigs. this team couldn't execute in time, gave the ball late in the shot clock to bargs, well guess what, you're gonna get 33 percent at best when contested. he had a good game today and wasn't the reason for the loss. I wanted to see more of ed over amir to come in for val but that wasn't even the problem. problem is our second unit pg who some say is the best back up pg in the league can't play a lick of D. Steve Nash at his age plays better D than ocho. time for ocho to go. fuck.


as for ignoring rap123, make it at least 4 people. I can't believe that even after this game he's trashing lowry and bumping up manuel. he's downright illogical
Not bumping Calderon....i bumping the god damm team.....its not working.....fucking shake it up....or make the fucking trade....i hate losing ...actually i hate fucking losing....do something .....hammer the fuck out of somebody......start a god damm brawl.....staying as is .....is fucking pissing me off !!!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #32 (permalink)
get well DeRozan

Senior Member
 
MBailey85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto,Ontario
Posts: 2,392
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Keep feeding the worst Raptor Basketball team !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
If you fucking team is struggling change your god damm starting quarterback !!!!!

This is so fucking crazy.....that so many cant see it !!!!! Fucking recreation basketball player mentality that dont have a fucking clue !!!!!!
I have a serious and mature question for you that warrants only a mature response, when Jose Calderon was the Raptors "Starting QB" the past 2-3 seasons and the team struggled mightily,missing the playoffs,what was the reason why(they struggled with Jose at the helm) and should they have changed their "QB" then? What more could Jose do for this team as a starter,which he can't as a reserve for some odd reason? If teams like San Anotnio,Oklahoma City and Dallas or more recently the New York Knicks can have so much success with having some of their best players (Ginobili,Terry,Harden,Smith) playing in mostly reserved roles then what's the problem with Calderon adapting to this role if he's so good and what's your infatuation with him needing to be a starter. Would you expect him to start in LA over Nash if he gets traded to the Lakers?
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Bang Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet Skeet, She do that thing for 3 retweets...

Blunted Member
 
Dutches's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 997
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Truth is, they just have way more talent. Way more. Their bench guys have been around the league a long time.

^^^ This is very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
This is a stupid post... The clippers are not world champions by any means to be able to coast through a game.

The Raptors were giving it their all for 3 quarters, yet the reason we were close was because the Clippers were coasting??

Looked to me like they were getting frustrated out there because a team they probably figured they could beat easilly was hanging around for longer than expected.

Give credit where it's due
The Clippers have had struggles this season. Despite the Griffin/Paul tandem, they're not on the same level as Miami, OKC, Memphis and (probably, maybe) the Lakers. They are at least a tier or two below them. They're far better than the Raptors but I agree with 88, Give the raps credit for their early D. They just couldnt keep it up unfortunately.
Dutches is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #34 (permalink)
On T-Ross Flight 31

Senior Member
 
Ataf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St. Catharines
Posts: 1,737
Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Ataf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post

as for ignoring rap123, make it at least 4 people. I can't believe that even after this game he's trashing lowry and bumping up manuel. he's downright illogical
Make it 5.
Ataf is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #35 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,258
Representing:
Default

Name another NBA team that waives a player they use as a starter ??

Name another NBA team that rides a player on the pine only to see him become a starter ???

Name another NBA team that uses the injury of a fucking d league call up as a reason for shitting the bed and hurting their the starting line up ????

This fucking team needs a fucking doctor......its so fucking sick !!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #36 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,795
Representing:
FINALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Name another NBA team that waives a player they use as a starter ??

Name another NBA team that rides a player on the pine only to see him become a starter ???

Name another NBA team that uses the injury of a fucking d league call up as a reason for shitting the bed and hurting their the starting line up ????

This fucking team needs a fucking doctor......its so fucking sick !!!!
This is the first time Ive read one of your posts and it actually was coherent and not filled with missing words , broken sentence or analogies to fish.

Makes me wonder if it's an act

Anyone else notice this? Compare this post to his previous resume
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #37 (permalink)
payin Dwyane Wade

Senior Member
 
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,134
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
This is a stupid post... The clippers are not world champions by any means to be able to coast through a game.

The Raptors were giving it their all for 3 quarters, yet the reason we were close was because the Clippers were coasting??

Looked to me like they were getting frustrated out there because a team they probably figured they could beat easilly was hanging around for longer than expected.

Give credit where it's due
It's not a stupid post. It's entirely true. Just look at minutes for Paul and Griffn not to mention others.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #38 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,795
Representing:
Default

Raptor123 I am of one your few supporters, and im telling you this is not a good night to be PRO Calderon.

Although Lowry struggled, Calderon was down right terrible, and hurt us way more than Lowry did
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
FLO
sick of the Raptors Axis of Evil: Colangelo, Casey and Bustnani

Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 970
Representing:
Default

What is really disappointing is we have some really solid options to score and set up plays. DD and Bargnani in the low/high post are really good scoring chances and they can both kick out to teammates. We just don't use them nearly enough. It's maddening. Jose comes in and passes to Amir Johnson 20 feet from the basket with the clock running down. Where's the play call?
FLO is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 94
Representing:
Default

We were doing okay until Jose Canceron took the court. What a disastrous signing he's been.
Mobat is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24