Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   66 games to be played... how many will the Raps win? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/66-games-played-how-many-will-raps-win-21296.html)

TORaptor4Ever 11-26-2011 10:54 AM

66 games to be played... how many will the Raps win?
 
We can finally start speculating.... :police:

js12 11-26-2011 10:56 AM

Mood-killer. :p

halphbreedballer 11-26-2011 10:57 AM

30 games me thinks?

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 11-26-2011 10:57 AM

26-40

js12 11-26-2011 10:59 AM

I'm thinking high 10s or low 20s.

jeffb 11-26-2011 11:22 AM

22

But, we should first see what will be done or not done in Free agency. I hope Kleiza is 100%. Him and Ninja at the 3 could be fun to watch.

We should revisit this question in two weeks.

'trane 11-26-2011 11:37 AM

depends on who they sign and or trade for... possibly less than 10.

Psi 11-26-2011 11:44 AM

25-41, 3rd last in the league. :yeah:

jeffb 11-26-2011 11:45 AM

Scoring won't be an issue. Can we sign a real Center and can Casey get this team working hard in their own end.

js12 11-26-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 581014)
Scoring won't be an issue. Can we sign a real Center and can Casey get this team working hard in their own end.

Not too much centers in the market though.

Biggest name is Tyson Chandler. We can have a go at him, but I doubt Dallas will let that happen. I think the next best name is Sam Dalembert. He's the kind of defensive center that we need on this team.

TORaptor4Ever 11-26-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psi (Post 581013)
25-41, 3rd last in the league. :yeah:

With a shortened season, I think that you'll have to lose a lot more than 44 games to be 3rd last.... I think you'll see a couple of teams around that 12-15 win mark by season's end... and unless Casey wins COTY or we make a big move I could see us being one of those teams.

/mood kill :p

Psi 11-26-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever (Post 581018)
With a shortened season, I think that you'll have to lose a lot more than 44 games to be 3rd last.... I think you'll see a couple of teams around that 12-15 win mark by season's end... and unless Casey wins COTY or we make a big move I could see us being one of those teams.

/mood kill :p

I don't disagree with you, but I think there's going to be a lot of teams in the 23-29 win zone.
I doubt there will be more then 1 team sub 20 wins as well.

jeffb 11-26-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js12 (Post 581016)
Not too much centers in the market though.

Biggest name is Tyson Chandler. We can have a go at him, but I doubt Dallas will let that happen. I think the next best name is Sam Dalembert. He's the kind of defensive center that we need on this team.

Gasol
Nene
Dalembert
Pryzbilla
Chandler

We're not getting any of them other then Maybe Dalembert or Pryzbilla

XiaominWu 11-26-2011 12:34 PM

better not win 20.

box92 11-26-2011 12:50 PM

OMG its time for over/unders again :D ahh i missed these

Scully 11-26-2011 01:04 PM

18 to 22 wins.

Chiggmo 11-26-2011 01:09 PM

somewhere around 18

box92 11-26-2011 01:12 PM

over 18

TORaptor4Ever 11-26-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scully (Post 581042)
18 to 22 wins.

That's my guess as well... or close to it.

Claudius 11-26-2011 02:01 PM

I could see 10 to be honest. We're working with a shortened training camp, meaning less time for Casey to really implement any type of real system. Factor in we still have some defensive question marks and offensive question marks and the fact that the season is now compressed (factor in fatigue) and I could see us struggling right now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24