Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Toronto Raptors (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/)
-   -   1 (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/1-19285.html)

elT 02-09-2011 12:35 AM

1
 
The number of double digit rebounding games for Andrea Bargnani this season.
Seriously, I never expected him to be this bad.

Had to get that one out.

KollegeKid 02-09-2011 12:38 AM

where's the facepalm smiley when you need it...

m5racer 02-09-2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KollegeKid (Post 506004)
where's the facepalm smiley when you need it...

This will have to do

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...e/facepalm.png

elT 02-09-2011 12:43 AM

http://img3.harmony-central.com/acap...b/facepalm.gif

INSIDER 02-09-2011 12:44 AM

0: the number of games Bargnani has scored in single digits this season.
.6: the difference between this years rebounding numbers and last seasons.

why is it that everyone is confused? did anyone expect him to grab double digit rebs this year? i know i didnt.

bjjs 02-09-2011 12:46 AM

The Raptors need to pair Bargnani up with somebody who can cover his weaknesses and rebound for him..

right?

bjjs 02-09-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 506007)
0: the number of games Bargnani has scored in single digits this season.
.6: the difference between this years rebounding numbers and last seasons.

why is it that everyone is confused? did anyone expect him to grab double digit rebs this year? i know i didnt.

Well Bosh and Reggie were always pushing Bargs out of the way to grab the easy rebounds, then I thought he wouldn't let Amir push him out of the way for the gimme boards, but it looks like Amir and Davis is grabbing all the easy rebounds from him now as well.

INSIDER 02-09-2011 12:56 AM

whats bosh rebounding this season compared to last year?

TORaptor4Ever 02-09-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjjs (Post 506009)
Well Bosh and Reggie were always pushing Bargs out of the way to grab the easy rebounds, then I thought he wouldn't let Amir push him out of the way for the gimme boards, but it looks like Amir and Davis is grabbing all the easy rebounds from him now as well.

Lol.... now THAT's funny!

I honestly don't know how ANYONE can sit there and defend Bargs with a straight face anymore.... I just don't.

INSIDER 02-09-2011 01:06 AM

i just think we should blame BC.
seriously, Bargnani has so much skill and so much potential to be great... yet he's surrounded by scrubs. how can one man carry a team? if he had some decent players around him, he would be amazing and the raps would be winning.
its all BC's fault for not surrounding Bargs with talent.:cwm34:

TORaptor4Ever 02-09-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 506014)
i just think we should blame BC.
seriously, Bargnani has so much skill and so much potential to be great... yet he's surrounded by scrubs. how can one man carry a team? if he had some decent players around him, he would be amazing and the raps would be winning.
its all BC's fault for not surrounding Bargs with talent.:cwm34:

That might be true....

a) If Bargs was a 5-time all-star

b) If he was avging more than 10 rebs/gm

c) If he was showing ANY kind of balls at all on the court

d) If he could do SOMETHING other than chuck the ball at every opportunity.


Nice try though. ;)

babyface 02-09-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 506011)
whats bosh rebounding this season compared to last year?

I think it was around 10 last season. It's now around 8 for this season

Toby 02-09-2011 01:11 AM

I thought I heard some of you folks saying how he was a much better pick then Lamarcus Aldridge?

halphbreedballer 02-09-2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjjs (Post 506008)
The Raptors need to pair Bargnani up with somebody who can cover his weaknesses and rebound for him..

right?

Agreed G. Wallace would work for now just like Marion did...

But do we really want our C/PF to get like no rebounds?

I am really starting to think that AB is only an offensive 7 footer that needs to many touches to be effective:(

Jose & AB need to be traded to LA for Bynum & fillers ASAP!!!!

Pistol Pete 02-09-2011 02:16 AM

http://i56.tinypic.com/mb1xtf.jpg

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ani_Caring.jpg

Ahhhhh, Bargs....I don't even expect anything from you any more.

Nites 02-09-2011 02:44 AM

If it makes anyone feel better Brook Lopez is also averaging 5.6 rebounds this season which equals bargnani.

finstock 02-09-2011 02:50 AM

And what a game it was!!!

VanCity 02-09-2011 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 506014)
i just think we should blame BC.
seriously, Bargnani has so much skill and so much potential to be great... yet he's surrounded by scrubs. how can one man carry a team? if he had some decent players around him, he would be amazing and the raps would be winning.
its all BC's fault for not surrounding Bargs with talent.:cwm34:

exactly,

and replace bargs with kobe and this team might win 5 more games....max...

this team is filled with scrubs.....one player can only do so much....

MARTYNAS 02-09-2011 03:15 AM

LOL. Bargs needs some talent around him...

Bargs is the guy who can surround star player, not the one who should be surrounded by...

Nites 02-09-2011 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 506033)
LOL. Bargs needs some talent around him...

Bargs is the guy who can surround star player, not the one who should be surrounded by...

Don't say that, you might hurt his feelings.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24