Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   RF Lietuva (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f49/)
-   -   Which Lithuanian League Team do you Root For? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f49/lithuanian-league-team-do-you-root-17723.html)

mb666 10-28-2010 11:02 PM

Which Lithuanian League Team do you Root For?
 
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:d...go_svg.png&t=1

Which team do you root for?

Lietuvos Rytas, Zalgiris or other?

http://www.nba-live.com/forums/downl...atar=22237.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:P...1259155487&t=1

MARTYNAS 10-29-2010 02:57 AM

I support all Lithuanian teams. I can't stand when people hates their own country team.
I don't care of national championships. I think it doesn't care to anybody outside the Lithuanian, so whats the difference? Course I am not from Kaunas or Vilnius either, so... I don't really matter.
Now I root against Zalgiris, but just because Z already has spot in Euroleague. 2 teams in EL is better than 1.

Windex 10-29-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 450837)
I support all Lithuanian teams. I can't stand when people hates their own country team.
I don't care of national championships. I think it doesn't care to anybody outside the Lithuanian, so whats the difference? Course I am not from Kaunas or Vilnius either, so... I don't really matter.
Now I root against Zalgiris, but just because Z already has spot in Euroleague. 2 teams in EL is better than 1.

Lithuanian league is small so its possible like all the teams
but other leagues, I dont think so

BCZ because of Sabonis ;)

Darknemo2000 10-29-2010 07:55 AM

Rytas. Mostly because Valanciunas and Gecevicius though I dont like how coaches favor legion, specially when it is clear that Valanciunas is playing really really well so far.

BTW, mb666 - rytas emblem is now different.

Zhylvis 10-29-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 450856)
Rytas. Mostly because Valanciunas and Gecevicius though I dont like how coaches favor legion, specially when it is clear that Valanciunas is playing really really well so far.

BTW, mb666 - rytas emblem is now different.

Gecevicius pervertintas, apturejo gera sezona pernai ryte ir jau i padanges iskeltas,o vertinant realiai tai be savo metimo jis niekas, neturi fiziniu duomenu (greicio,staigumo,suolio,jegos), ko pasekoj negali gerai gintis, negali susikurt pakankamai geru progu atakuoti, gali ismesti tik laisvas po keliu uztvaru. O kas buna kai jo metimas stringa tai matai jau nuo pasaulio cempionato iki dabar.

I support Zalgiris.

mb666 10-29-2010 09:37 AM

http://bc.lrytas.lt/templates/Rytasb...mages/logo.png

Wow I did not know Khalid Al-Amin was on Lietuvos Rytas... He used to be awesome at Connecticut. That was such a long time ago though

mb666 10-29-2010 11:24 AM

Are there any websites that I can find the value of clubs like Lietuvos Rytas or player salaries more specific.

I've always been curious how much it would cost to purchase Lietuvos Rytas... guessing 30 million. NBA teams are 300 million.

MARTYNAS 10-29-2010 12:27 PM

Can't afford an NBA team? :dead:

L Rytas team now goes as a additional thing with the newspaper, but course, Vainauskas can sell just a club. Have no Idea how much it cost, but Rytas team is pretty cheap I think.

Hey mb, I see you live in NY. I have one friend whose dream is to live in NY. I don't know, he would sell his own mother for it :D He is just mad about it. As a good friend... Im just saying. If you interesting to have a slave in your house... just one visa, one plane ticket, one bed... and it's done :yeah: For more info, just reply :dir_bye1:

mb666 10-29-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 451003)
Can't afford an NBA team? :dead:

L Rytas team now goes as a additional thing with the newspaper, but course, Vainauskas can sell just a club. Have no Idea how much it cost, but Rytas team is pretty cheap I think.

Hey mb, I see you live in NY. I have one friend whose dream is to live in NY. I don't know, he would sell his own mother for it :D He is just mad about it. As a good friend... Im just saying. If you interesting to have a slave in your house... just one visa, one plane ticket, one bed... and it's done :yeah: For more info, just reply :dir_bye1:

I'm just interested in financial matters... how much the club is worth, highest/lowers player's salary, total roster salary. Everything in the US is far more transparent but I'm clueless about European clubs although I'm sure there's far greater inequality.

Unfortunately my house is full lol. I live in the suburbs of NYC (Nassau County, Long Island)... about 25 miles (maybe that's ~35 kilometers) from Manhattan. Anyway NYC is overrated.

Darknemo2000 10-29-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhylvis (Post 450857)
Gecevicius pervertintas, apturejo gera sezona pernai ryte ir jau i padanges iskeltas,o vertinant realiai tai be savo metimo jis niekas, neturi fiziniu duomenu (greicio,staigumo,suolio,jegos), ko pasekoj negali gerai gintis, negali susikurt pakankamai geru progu atakuoti, gali ismesti tik laisvas po keliu uztvaru. O kas buna kai jo metimas stringa tai matai jau nuo pasaulio cempionato iki dabar.

I support Zalgiris.

O kas pagal tave visa 1988 karta iki pacio jauniu finalu ant savo paciu nunese? Kaledu senelis? Daug kartu ir i jauniu turnyro penketukus Gecas buvo renkamas tad gal patylek su tuo pervirtntu jam gi 22 metai ir uz pociu ir uz kalna dviejais metais jaunesnis. Kai sulauks 24 ir 25 va tada ir galesim sakyti pervertintas ar ne, o kol kas jis dar perspektyvus ir jai ne jis tai lietuviu jaunimo rinktines tiek medaliu neturetu.

Juk ir ta karta finala kai 74-78 praknisom ispanams ir Gecas pelne 32 taskus tik 6 is ju buvo tolimais metimais - o visa kita - prasiverzimai ir baudos.

Darknemo2000 10-29-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mb666 (Post 451036)
I'm just interested in financial matters... how much the club is worth, highest/lowers player's salary, total roster salary. Everything in the US is far more transparent but I'm clueless about European clubs although I'm sure there's far greater inequality.

Unfortunately my house is full lol. I live in the suburbs of NYC (Nassau County, Long Island)... about 25 miles (maybe that's ~35 kilometers) from Manhattan. Anyway NYC is overrated.

Rytas budget is somewhere three times smaller compared to Zalgiris. Its pretty clear when you look who plays where - Zalgiris whole bench is better in most cases than Rytas starters... So yeah, right now Rytas is pretty cheap.

OP13 10-29-2010 05:52 PM

I dont know about Zalgiris or Rytas budgets because their Gms are total liars, but Euroleague's best teams budgets are about 10-25M euros.

Darknemo2000 10-29-2010 06:08 PM

Well I dont know myself for sure but I do see the players on the list and judging from their value I can still say that Rytas team looks cheaper by a fairly good margin.

Zhylvis 10-29-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 451133)
O kas pagal tave visa 1988 karta iki pacio jauniu finalu ant savo paciu nunese? Kaledu senelis? Daug kartu ir i jauniu turnyro penketukus Gecas buvo renkamas tad gal patylek su tuo pervirtntu jam gi 22 metai ir uz pociu ir uz kalna dviejais metais jaunesnis. Kai sulauks 24 ir 25 va tada ir galesim sakyti pervertintas ar ne, o kol kas jis dar perspektyvus ir jai ne jis tai lietuviu jaunimo rinktines tiek medaliu neturetu.

Juk ir ta karta finala kai 74-78 praknisom ispanams ir Gecas pelne 32 taskus tik 6 is ju buvo tolimais metimais - o visa kita - prasiverzimai ir baudos.

nejuokink darydamas isvadas pagal jaunimo rinktines,ziurek kaip jis atrodo tarp vyru, nes jaunimo rinktines jam jau praeitas etapas, nuo tada nustojo tobulet mano nuomone. Daug buvo tokiu kurie buvo savo amziaus rinktiniu lyderiais, puikiausi pavyzdziai Sestokas, Jurkunas, Karlikanovas(auksine karta, 94 laimejus jauniu europos auksa), visiem geresne ateitis buvo piesiama nei Jesikeviciui,o ka jie pasieke?

mb666 10-30-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OP13 (Post 451144)
I dont know about Zalgiris or Rytas budgets because their Gms are total liars, but Euroleague's best teams budgets are about 10-25M euros.

So the Greek teams like Pathanakos are only worth $25 million? I (uniformed) couldn't believe that but maybe its true.

MARTYNAS 10-30-2010 03:29 AM

Can't be. Just a CSKA, PAO wages are close or even more than 15M euros.

This is PAO wages from the 2007 season (in euros). Diamantidis 1.75, Jasikevicius 4.0, Becirovic 0.65, Spanoulis 1.5, Batiste 1.3, Alvertis 0.5, Tomasevic 0.65, Tsartsaris 0.7, Chatzivrettas 0.65, Winston 0.7, Dikoudis 0.9, Perperoglou 0.35, Zizic 0.85, Obradovic 1.2.
Already a 16M euros. Junior team wages, staff not included. And it's not a club, just a wages...

You can buy some Euroleague team as Zalgiris or Rytas.
But Panathinaikos, Olympiakos, Barcelona, Real Madrid, CSKA, Partizan, Fenerbahce is not just a basketball teams. It's the whole sports organizations, including handball, Volleyball and ofcourse, king of sports - Football. Football team worths much more than a basketball team. Interesting in Barcelona or Real Madrid? It's not about the millions buddy, we talking about billions.

Zhylvis 10-30-2010 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 451483)
Can't be. Just a CSKA, PAO wages are close or even more than 15M euros.

This is PAO wages from the 2007 season (in euros). Diamantidis 1.75, Jasikevicius 4.0, Becirovic 0.65, Spanoulis 1.5, Batiste 1.3, Alvertis 0.5, Tomasevic 0.65, Tsartsaris 0.7, Chatzivrettas 0.65, Winston 0.7, Dikoudis 0.9, Perperoglou 0.35, Zizic 0.85, Obradovic 1.2.
Already a 16M euros. Junior team wages, staff not included. And it's not a club, just a wages...

You can buy some Euroleague team as Zalgiris or Rytas.
But Panathinaikos, Olympiakos, Barcelona, Real Madrid, CSKA, Partizan, Fenerbahce is not just a basketball teams. It's the whole sports organizations, including handball, Volleyball and ofcourse, king of sports - Football. Football team worths much more than a basketball team. Interesting in Barcelona or Real Madrid? It's not about the millions buddy, we talking about billions.

ar jus nesuprantat ,kad zmogus klausia kiek komandos mazdaug vertos pinigu, kiek turetu sumoket kazkas savininkui ,kad ja parduotu. O tu vardini jam atlyginimus, tai NBA irgi zinok salary cup'ai apie 60 milijonu doleriu,o komandos vertos po 300 milijonu.

MARTYNAS 10-30-2010 04:28 AM

:facepalm: Tai as Butent ta ir sakau...
Neimanoma, jog tiek mazai jos vertos, nes vien zaideju algos siekia 16M...

Zhylvis 10-30-2010 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 451489)
:facepalm: Tai as Butent ta ir sakau...
Neimanoma, jog tiek mazai jos vertos, nes vien zaideju algos siekia 16M...

Ai nedaskaiciau iki galo, my mistake:doh:

Darknemo2000 10-30-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhylvis (Post 451264)
nejuokink darydamas isvadas pagal jaunimo rinktines,ziurek kaip jis atrodo tarp vyru, nes jaunimo rinktines jam jau praeitas etapas, nuo tada nustojo tobulet mano nuomone. Daug buvo tokiu kurie buvo savo amziaus rinktiniu lyderiais, puikiausi pavyzdziai Sestokas, Jurkunas, Karlikanovas(auksine karta, 94 laimejus jauniu europos auksa), visiem geresne ateitis buvo piesiama nei Jesikeviciui,o ka jie pasieke?

Kiek zinau ne vienas budamas 21 metu nepelnydavo Eurolygoje beveik po 14 tasku.

Ka Pocius buvo pasiekes 22 metu? Nieko. Niekam nezinomas zaidejas su prastu metimu ir neblogais fiziniais duomenimis. Dar ir praeitam sezone labai nestabilus buvo bet persilauze. Gal ir gecevicius persilauz, dar juk jam du metai iki to amziaus kada Pocius zaidima pradejo rodyti. tailp kad jei kas juokina tai nebent tu, nurasydamas jauniausiu siu metu rinktines nari kuris tikrai nebuvo paskutinis pagal pelnomus taskus nors zaide mazai.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24