World Soccer Thread - Page 427
Old 07-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #8521 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Villas-Boas confirms Tottenham interest in 'great' Soldado - Goal.com

Why are they talking about him if he's still a Valencia player? That's not cool. Also, Soldado loves Valencia. He's stated that numerous times in the media. Only way he's going is if a) They reach the 30 million euro buyout clause and b) if Soldado wants to go there. It'd be horrible if the buyout clause wasn't reached and he left. It's so annoying when players leave for less than their buyout clause.

Last edited by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!; 07-23-2013 at 01:55 PM.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM   #8522 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Higuain to Napoli. 37 million euros plus 3 million in incentives/bonuses.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:48 AM   #8523 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Higuain to Napoli. 37 million euros plus 3 million in incentives/bonuses.
Napoli paid 60 million for 3 Real players. I expect them to win the Champions League before Real
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #8524 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
Napoli paid 60 million for 3 Real players. I expect them to win the Champions League before Real
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #8525 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Robben and Sneijder left in 2009. Both won the Champions League.
Had more success after they left and Real has been waiting 11 years
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #8526 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,170
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Villas-Boas confirms Tottenham interest in 'great' Soldado - Goal.com

Why are they talking about him if he's still a Valencia player? That's not cool. Also, Soldado loves Valencia. He's stated that numerous times in the media. Only way he's going is if a) They reach the 30 million euro buyout clause and b) if Soldado wants to go there. It'd be horrible if the buyout clause wasn't reached and he left. It's so annoying when players leave for less than their buyout clause.

stop trolling. AVB never said anything like soldado should talk to the club or hand in a transfer request to make it possible. we're negotiating. baldini flew over 2 days ago. valencia is in a really togh spot finanancially so we're playing hard ball, especially considering they want 30 million for a 28 year old. we offered 26+incentive add ons. negotiations underway. hardly tapping up


oh and soldado wants to leave valencia. he's made that clear
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #8527 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
Robben and Sneijder left in 2009. Both won the Champions League.
Had more success after they left and Real has been waiting 11 years
Sneijder won the UCL-in his 4th season @ Bayern. Sneijder-well, Sneijder is, well, was, phenomenal, he shoudve won the Ballon D'or for his performances in 2010. Perez' crazy signings have been the cause of the long wait.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #8528 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
stop trolling. AVB never said anything like soldado should talk to the club or hand in a transfer request to make it possible. we're negotiating. baldini flew over 2 days ago. valencia is in a really togh spot finanancially so we're playing hard ball, especially considering they want 30 million for a 28 year old. we offered 26+incentive add ons. negotiations underway. hardly tapping up


oh and soldado wants to leave valencia. he's made that clear
I'm not trolling-how about when you call ppl spanish whores for supporting Barca or Real or money whores if they support Chelsea, City or PSG?

AVB made a comment about a player he wants. Valencia rejected that bid. You put ur team on a pedestal but they're exactly like every other club always trying to get players for lower fees. You've been annoyed in the past saying that teams need to pay other teams what they want for fees-well guess what-your team is no different.

When has Soldado publicly stated that he wants to leave? He always professes his love for Valencia. However yes-his agent has had talks and Valencia will sell him if they have to. Soldado will go if Valencia want him to cuz he's a good soldier, oh the irony lol.

Lastly, you are so worried about Spurs without Bale-look at what Napoli have done-they've improved their team despite losing a talisman-wait, so a team can improve its squad with 60+ million euros to spend:O shocking but I guess the issue is that Napoli have a better squad and still have their creator-Hamsik whereas Spurs rely on Bale to b both the goalscorer and creator. Ade + Defoe-not that good.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #8529 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,170
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
I'm not trolling-how about when you call ppl spanish whores for supporting Barca or Real or money whores if they support Chelsea, City or PSG?
I apologized for that admitting it was extreme, I also got an unfair infraction for it from one of the mods, but that`s a separate issue.

Quote:
AVB made a comment about a player he wants. Valencia rejected that bid. You put ur team on a pedestal but they're exactly like every other club always trying to get players for lower fees. You've been annoyed in the past saying that teams need to pay other teams what they want for fees-well guess what-your team is no different.
we didn`t tell soldado to hand in a transfer request or go on strike to be able to have the move completed. we just said we think he is a great player, that`s not illegal. it`s different than telling a player they should ask for a transfer to make it happen

Quote:
When has Soldado publicly stated that he wants to leave? He always professes his love for Valencia. However yes-his agent has had talks and Valencia will sell him if they have to. Soldado will go if Valencia want him to cuz he's a good soldier, oh the irony lol.
a few days ago reports were that he told the president he wants to leave, and the president told the press that he does want a move, and that he`ll let him, under the president`s conditions for the transfer, i.e 30 million euros. new rumours are that he`s handed in a transfer request, but no solid proof on that, yet.

Quote:
Lastly, you are so worried about Spurs without Bale-look at what Napoli have done-they've improved their team despite losing a talisman-wait, so a team can improve its squad with 60+ million euros to spend:O shocking but I guess the issue is that Napoli have a better squad and still have their creator-Hamsik whereas Spurs rely on Bale to b both the goalscorer and creator. Ade + Defoe-not that good.
napoli have CL this season, they have a luring to players we don`t have at the moment. that`s the difference. If bale wants to leave next summer, and we have cl, then I wouldn`t be crushed. I`d be sad, but anyone would be. we`d re-invest the 80-90 million or so perez would be forced to pay by levy. but this is all conjecture cause if we do get soldado, with paulinho and chadli in already, and potentially a good lb (maybe contrao, though I doubt it), then I could see us being in the top 3, challenging for the title. in that case, I don`t think bale would want to leave.
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #8530 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
I apologized for that admitting it was extreme, I also got an unfair infraction for it from one of the mods, but that`s a separate issue.



we didn`t tell soldado to hand in a transfer request or go on strike to be able to have the move completed. we just said we think he is a great player, that`s not illegal. it`s different than telling a player they should ask for a transfer to make it happen



a few days ago reports were that he told the president he wants to leave, and the president told the press that he does want a move, and that he`ll let him, under the president`s conditions for the transfer, i.e 30 million euros. new rumours are that he`s handed in a transfer request, but no solid proof on that, yet.



napoli have CL this season, they have a luring to players we don`t have at the moment. that`s the difference. If bale wants to leave next summer, and we have cl, then I wouldn`t be crushed. I`d be sad, but anyone would be. we`d re-invest the 80-90 million or so perez would be forced to pay by levy. but this is all conjecture cause if we do get soldado, with paulinho and chadli in already, and potentially a good lb (maybe contrao, though I doubt it), then I could see us being in the top 3, challenging for the title. in that case, I don`t think bale would want to leave.
Ok but you shouldn't have said that in the first place.

Fair enough but he shouldn't be talking about a player that they want. Keep it under wraps.

Once again rumours. Soldado has always professed his love for Valencia in the media.

Yes Napoli does have UCL, however, you think that an enormous amount of money can't get good players. You keep saying Levy is amazing, etc but it's like you don't have faith in him with an incredible amount of money if Bale were to be sold and not counting the usual amount of money spent on players. Look at Fiorentina- they don't have UCL, lost Jovetic, and actually look stronger next season with their amazing transfers. Levy could learn a few things from Fiorentina and no I'm not joking - Fiorentina are absolutely beastly in the transfer market and have improved drastically over the past couple of seasons. Very smart and effective transfers. They kind or remind me Morey and the Rockets.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:57 AM   #8531 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Gameiro to Sevilla.

Also, apparently Real are moving out of the Suarez race
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:31 AM   #8532 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Apparently an 81 million pound bid 4 Bale was rejected + Bale isn't 2 happy about it. Anywho I'm hoping he forces his way to United cuz they really need 2 improve their squad and he'd b the undisputed star there. Hopefully Giggs helps 2 persuade him. Lol they want 104 million pounds this summer for him
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #8533 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,170
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Apparently an 81 million pound bid 4 Bale was rejected + Bale isn't 2 happy about it. Anywho I'm hoping he forces his way to United cuz they really need 2 improve their squad and he'd b the undisputed star there. Hopefully Giggs helps 2 persuade him. Lol they want 104 million pounds this summer for him
don't believe everything you read. marca is full of shit and loves to fabricate quotes out of nowhere

pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #8534 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
don't believe everything you read. marca is full of shit and loves to fabricate quotes out of nowhere

While that is true don't believe everything you read. However I wouldn't be surprised if an 81 million pound bid was rejected.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:49 AM   #8535 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,170
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
While that is true don't believe everything you read. However I wouldn't be surprised if an 81 million pound bid was rejected.
sure. that's not the part I'm refuting. I'm refuting the fact that bale is wanting out, as evidenced comically by marca's quote
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #8536 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
sure. that's not the part I'm refuting. I'm refuting the fact that bale is wanting out, as evidenced comically by marca's quote
ok but the bids parts might be true. it's not also out of the realm of possibility. also, don't believe everything you read as soldado has never stated he wants to leave valencia.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #8537 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,170
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
ok but the bids parts might be true. it's not also out of the realm of possibility. also, don't believe everything you read as soldado has never stated he wants to leave valencia.
the president has stated that the player wishes to leave and that he can, on his terms.

but sure, maybe that's made up too. who knows in today's world really. all you can believe are the teams' sites
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #8538 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
the president has stated that the player wishes to leave and that he can, on his terms.

but sure, maybe that's made up too. who knows in today's world really. all you can believe are the teams' sites
he's stated if the player wishes to leave but yet again who knows for sure.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #8539 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

most of the sites/papers make up headlines to make money or take what people say out of context. Bale's body language doesn't suggest he wants to leave and he's going to stay this year. Doesn't make sense for Spuds to sell when its so close to the season and don't have CL to attract players. Arsenal is not interested in contending this year so Spuds have a very good chance of finishing in the top 4.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #8540 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,223
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
most of the sites/papers make up headlines to make money or take what people say out of context. Bale's body language doesn't suggest he wants to leave and he's going to stay this year. Doesn't make sense for Spuds to sell when its so close to the season and don't have CL to attract players. Arsenal is not interested in contending this year so Spuds have a very good chance of finishing in the top 4.
Well yes.

Hopefully he does stay and continues to stay
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK has the world gone mad? jeffb NBA Talk 20 07-03-2009 12:15 PM
CB4 at Nash's Soccer Game in NYC Acie Toronto Raptors 5 07-02-2009 01:24 PM
Hockey, Soccer, NCAA Basketball?? Superjudge Toronto Raptors 4 09-17-2008 12:14 PM
Where did my soccer thread go? MikeToronto Toronto Raptors 8 06-25-2008 05:26 PM
If you like soccer... Belsius Other Sports 8 02-12-2008 06:50 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24