Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after car accident - Page 7
Old 12-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #121 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Perfect.

Windex is god.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #122 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renihan_00 View Post
The thing is though, it's not about whether or not the action is right. I think all of us are in agreement it's not ok to CHEAT on your spouse (unless you've got your own rules such that it isn't cheating).

I'm sorry TOrap, Barrcuda, 'Trane...You'd all cheat. Every last one of you. TORap already said it would be harder if some hottie was hitting on him every day because he worked with her and knew something about her.

Humans aren't that complicated. Some are more apt to cheat than others, maybe you guys are less apt. It all comes down to how well you control your emotions. NO ONE (ok maybe some shaolin monk or something) is in total control of their emotions. We are animals!

All of you are potential cheaters in my book. Judging someone with the absence of facts or the absence of exact experience is unfair and ridiculous.

Have some compassion and understanding. Get off the high horse!
I said that it'd be harder... but certainly not impossible lol.

If it got to the point that I really felt that I wanted to be with this woman over my wife or g/f I'd leave the relationship. Period.

None of this "having my cake and eating it too" crap.

Everyone has a choice to make. Just stand by your choice when it's made and don't expect to keep jumping back and forth.

Compassion my ass. I have NO sympathy for Tiger. I should feel bad for him when he was banging HOW many different girls on a consistent basis and sending them hundreds of dirty texts??? Gimme a break.

Last edited by TORaptor4Ever; 12-04-2009 at 02:46 PM.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #123 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,594
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renihan_00 View Post
The thing is though, it's not about whether or not the action is right. I think all of us are in agreement it's not ok to CHEAT on your spouse (unless you've got your own rules such that it isn't cheating).

I'm sorry TOrap, Barrcuda, 'Trane...You'd all cheat. Every last one of you. TORap already said it would be harder if some hottie was hitting on him every day because he worked with her and knew something about her.

Humans aren't that complicated. Some are more apt to cheat than others, maybe you guys are less apt. It all comes down to how well you control your emotions. NO ONE (ok maybe some shaolin monk or something) is in total control of their emotions. We are animals!

All of you are potential cheaters in my book. Judging someone with the absence of facts or the absence of exact experience is unfair and ridiculous.

Have some compassion and understanding. Get off the high horse!
12 years with the same person and i've never been anywhere close to cheating. i can say with absolute certainty that i never will, since the whole idea of being unfaithful and deceitful to my wife makes me sick. if i were ever tempted to the point of considering it i would talk to her first. if i'm not in love anymore, what's the point of being together? i owe it to her to be honest and to break it off if the love isn't there.

but i do love her, and that's a big deal to me. i'm an honest dude. it's just part of who i am. i'm not saying i'm right and everyone else is wrong, i'm just saying this is a deep felt conviction. i made a promise, and that promise is close to my heart. i ain't about to break it.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #124 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I don't cheat.

But if I did.

1) It isn't TMZ's business.
2) Jesper Parnevik can shut the hell up!

That's not what we're talking about here. Fuck TMZ.

Besides... you must cheat... apparently everyone does, right?

Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #125 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
 
Renihan_00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,363
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I said that it'd be harder... but certainly not impossible lol.

If it got to the point that I really felt that I wanted to be with this woman over my wife or g/f I'd leave the relationship. Period.

None of this "having my cake and eating it too" crap.

Everyone has a choice to make. Just stand by your choice when it's made and don't expect to keep jumping back and forth.

Compassion my ass. I have NO sympathy for Tiger. I should feel bad for him when he was banging HOW many different girls on a consistent basis and sending them hundreds of texts??? Gimme a break.
We're not really talking so much about his specific situation as we are in general. Even with all that stuff it doesn't mean that he is happy. I'm getting the impression you want the guy crucified just because he has it so good but he wanted more...just like every other person.

I liken the behaviour much like that of a drug addict. Your body has chemical reactions to different people and things and can in many ways behave like a drug. Ever been through a bad breakup? Or been in love? Your brain is PUMPING out chemicals during those times....That's why you can't steady yourself. That is also why relationships fizzle because your brain stops reacting the same way after it gets used to the "drug".

So guy got hooked on something and would regret it after so he would try to return to his "good life" but he couldn't stop. I'm not saying it's right, but it is what it is. So the action happened (I won't go as far to use the word choice) and he will now suffer the consequences of the action.

That's life.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #126 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
12 years with the same person and i've never been anywhere close to cheating. i can say with absolute certainty that i never will, since the whole idea of being unfaithful and deceitful to my wife makes me sick. if i were ever tempted to the point of considering it i would talk to her first. if i'm not in love anymore, what's the point of being together? i owe it to her to be honest and to break it off if the love isn't there.

but i do love her, and that's a big deal to me. i'm an honest dude. it's just part of who i am. i'm not saying i'm right and everyone else is wrong, i'm just saying this is a deep felt conviction. i made a promise, and that promise is close to my heart. i ain't about to break it.
You said it exactly.

THAT'S what it's about.

If you (male, female, whatever) don't feel this way, then don't take part in a committed relationship. You aren't ready for it.

It's pretty damn simple.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #127 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
 
Renihan_00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,363
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
I don't know if there's any judging going on here actually. And I think you're wrong to assume everyone would cheat.
I'll say it again:

The only way I'll leave you out of the potential cheater category is if you have never in your life committed any act that you regret due to your emotional state.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #128 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
 
Renihan_00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,363
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
You said it exactly.

THAT'S what it's about.

If you (male, female, whatever) don't feel this way, then don't take part in a committed relationship. You aren't ready for it.

It's pretty damn simple.
Liar liar pants on fire. The both of you. You guys are living in a fantasy world if you think you are that perfect a person and it will all be that simple. You're not and it's not.


Oh but 'Trane, in your CURRENT situation sure you are chemically really linked. Hence the feeling of sickness if you cheat. I think there is 100% chance there is another formula that would get around those feelings and cause you to cheat.

I think it's great that you believe that because it shows you are really truly happy where you are. CIrcumstances change though

Last edited by Renihan_00; 12-04-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #129 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renihan_00 View Post
Liar liar pants on fire. The both of you. You guys are living in a fantasy world if you think you are that perfect a person and it will all be that simple. You're not and it's not.
I've never once said I was perfect.

I've said I'm not a cheater, and won't be. Even when I wanna throttle the hell outta SJ, I'd never go off and cheat on him for any reason. I'll say it again - if I feel like I need to fuck someone else, or ANYTHING like that, I'd end my relationship.

I'm with someone because I love them, not because I'm waiting for the next best thing so I can move on.

Is it simple? No. Of course not. You know why? There's the fear that the OTHER person in the relationship will cheat on YOU. And that's pretty scary. I'd never want to have it happen to me, so why would I do it?
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #130 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
 
Renihan_00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,363
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
I've never once said I was perfect.

I've said I'm not a cheater, and won't be. Even when I wanna throttle the hell outta SJ, I'd never go off and cheat on him for any reason. I'll say it again - if I feel like I need to fuck someone else, or ANYTHING like that, I'd end my relationship.

I'm with someone because I love them, not because I'm waiting for the next best thing so I can move on.

Is it simple? No. Of course not. You know why? There's the fear that the OTHER person in the relationship will cheat on YOU. And that's pretty scary. I'd never want to have it happen to me, so why would I do it?
Because you're assuming that you will act as a rational person when your feelings are commanding the ship.

Logic takes a backseat to emotion. That is why you would if the combinations was right.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #131 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
You said it exactly.

THAT'S what it's about.

If you (male, female, whatever) don't feel this way, then don't take part in a committed relationship. You aren't ready for it.

It's pretty damn simple.
That's what it boils down to in the end.

A LOT of people end up getting into relationships when they shouldn't.

A LOT of poeple end up getting married when they shouldn't.

Some people get into relationships because they can't be alone.

Others because of the financial benefits.

Others because they're deluded enough to think that their relationship is going to be like the show "The Bachelor".

When you find someone that REALLY wows you though both physically and mentally (which seems to be what 'trane has) you just don't feel a need to mess with that. Those "desires" just go away. And that's not to say a pretty girl won't turn your head anymore... it's simply that you won't have that pressing need to stray.

Meh. Maybe I'm just weird then lol.... but that's how I think.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #132 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renihan_00 View Post
I'll say it again:

The only way I'll leave you out of the potential cheater category is if you have never in your life committed any act that you regret due to your emotional state.
Honestly, I don't understand what you're getting at. So, if I tell my girlfriend to "Fuck off!" and regret it, that means I'm suseptible to cheating? Or are you talking about an act related to a relationship?

I've been with two people my entire, measly life. One for a year, the current one for 12 ( but I digress) and, like 'trane, it's something I could never do to her, regardless. I have had plenty of offers, shocking as it may be. And the combination was right, brother.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #133 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renihan_00 View Post
Because you're assuming that you will act as a rational person when your feelings are commanding the ship.

Logic takes a backseat to emotion. That is why you would if the combinations was right.
Reni.... you really have a low opinion of people in general... lol...

People aren't nearly as simplistic as you make them out to be.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:14 PM   #134 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Ugh.

You all kill me.

It's about respect. Period. And it's between Tiger and his wife. End of story.

For Trane.... I respect your way of thinking, and you're right. We just have no right to judge other people just because we ourselves have not made the mistakes they have.

None of us are infallable.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #135 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Reni.... you really have a low opinion of people in general... lol...

People aren't nearly as simplistic as you make them out to be.
He's not being simplistic. He's breaking love down to its basic and simple foundation, and he's right, love is 100% chemical when it's "true love".

Science has already taken all the romance out of that!
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #136 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Ugh.

You all kill me.

It's about respect. Period. And it's between Tiger and his wife. End of story.

For Trane.... I respect your way of thinking, and you're right. We just have no right to judge other people just because we ourselves have not made the mistakes they have.

None of us are infallable.
Who all kills you? Who's saying it's any of our business? I don't think that's what we're talking about here, and we certainly are not judging anyone, oh Superjudge.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #137 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

whatever.

carry on then.

far be it from me to stick to the effin topic of the thread I guess.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #138 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
 
Renihan_00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,363
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
Honestly, I don't understand what you're getting at. So, if I tell my girlfriend to "Fuck off!" and regret it, that means I'm suseptible to cheating? Or are you talking about an act related to a relationship?

I've been with two people my entire, measly life. One for a year, the current one for 12 ( but I digress) and, like 'trane, it's something I could never do to her, regardless. I have had plenty of offers, shocking as it may be. And the combination was right, brother.
What I'm saying is that you yelled "fuck off" because you reached an emotional boiling point and that was the reaction that happened. It has no logical merit to the exchange. You do it to satisfy your emotions.

You inability to control your emotions in that stage shows that you are human. You acted based on emotion, not logic. The same would be true if you were to cheat, you'd lose logical control.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #139 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
He's not being simplistic. He's breaking love down to its basic and simple foundation, and he's right, love is 100% chemical when it's "true love".

Science has already taken all the romance out of that!
He's being simplistic (IMO) if he thinks that that sort of deep "chemical reaction" is going to come in a matter of minutes with some stranger off the street.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #140 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Hey everyone.

Stop fighting.

You are all horrible, evil people who are incapable of carrying on an adult relationship without fucking people on the side.

Let's end it and move on, shall we?

We, the sinners, have spoken.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jose Calderon suing Tiger Woods jeffb Toronto Raptors 2 09-17-2009 06:33 PM
Tiger Woods Coverup Scandal Apollo Entertainment Lounge 20 08-05-2009 04:05 PM
Jose Calderon sues Tiger Woods Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 16 05-09-2008 12:12 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24