Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after car accident - Page 6
Old 12-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #101 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,468
Representing:
Default

anyone know why the divorce rate in Germany is so low?
its because they have legalized prositution and there are massage parlours in shopping malls.
its publicly accepted that many men frequent these parlours, and no one really cares... is that cheating? the german's dont seem to think so, and their married men are happily content.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #102 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,599
Representing:
Default

Yesper can cram it in his cramhole.
Like he hired a former bikini model and her twin sister to help assist his family based on their resumes.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #103 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,562
Representing:
Default

if a couple is committed to an open relationship then there's no problem if they have several partners. that's just part of the deal. if they promise fidelity and don't stay faithful, though, it's not the sex (or masturbation) that's the problem, is the deceit and the lying. that's not part of the deal you sign up for when you commit to a 2-way marriage with a person.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #104 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,357
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
that last line is something only a single man would say.

it is so easy to condemn someone for cheating, but unless you are in that person's shoes, you have zero arguements.
saying that everyone has temptations in their life is true, but when you are a billionaire and have thousands of girls rubbing your thigh whenever you go out, then talk to me. the temptations you may face on a daily basis pale in comparison to what tiger deals with.

this is an lose-lose statement... firstly, because the exact same thing can be said about his wife. how many times does he have to have sex with his wife before it becomes a boring chore? and secondly, because no guy ever gets tired of looking at tits. its impossible.
and who's to say he's even getting any on a nightly basis... or weekly basis, at that.

you can have the greatest will power in the world, but after a thousand mosquito bites, you will eventually scratch that itch.
Thousands of girls rubbing my thigh... lol.... sure. That'd be great. For a few months or years maybe. And then you'd get bored as shit. Do you really think that you'd be as excited to bang your 126th Victoria's Secret model as you'd be your 1st? So a pretty girl gives you eyes and rubs her tits on you. BIG DEAL. There's more to attraction than that. MUCH more. Have you never been in a situation where you were with a chick and KNEW that you could hit it but just didn't want to because of the complications that could come afterwards? The way that you're talking it's like men are robots and are programmed to fuck anything that's pretty without thinking.

Dude lol... I know that I'll never come CLOSE to having anything resembling Tiger's fame but that doesn't mean that I've never had a pretty girl rub up on me when I've had a g/f. I've travelled all over the world... Australia, Sweden, The Czech Republic, Hawaii... there are hot women EVERYWHERE. And opportunity (like temptation) is everywhere. It's not that hard to weigh the pros and cons of a decision like that. Give up a great relationship for one night of random ass? WHY? Is this random chick going to rock your world in some revolutionary way that's never been done before? Is she going to change your world for the rest of your life?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd consider it REAL temptation if you WORKED with a hot chick and saw her every day, talked to her, knew something about her etc....

Some 21-yr waitress in Vegas who probably wouldn't give you a second look if you weren't famous? Who cares? Honestly?

Tiger's naive... and he's learning a valuable lesson right now.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:30 PM   #105 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,468
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
if a couple is committed to an open relationship then there's no problem if they have several partners. that's just part of the deal. if they promise fidelity and don't stay faithful, though, it's not the sex (or masturbation) that's the problem, is the deceit and the lying. that's not part of the deal you sign up for when you commit to a 2-way marriage with a person.
i totally agree with that statement...
and it underlines the point that all men would cheat if they could, but theres too much problems that revolve around the act of cheating - and thats what stops the guy. its not the sex, its not the actual act, but rather the ripple affect that is caused by cheating.
its the feeling of guilt, the potential of std's, the potential of pregnancy, the potential of getting caught. that is what makes a normal guy take a step back and kill the temptation.
its not about the act of sex. its about the consequences. every guy (or girl) would cheat of there were no consequences.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #106 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,562
Representing:
Default

if there were no consequences it woudn't really be cheating would it?
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #107 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,468
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Thousands of girls rubbing my thigh... lol.... sure. That'd be great. For a few months or years maybe. And then you'd get bored as shit. Do you really think that you'd be as excited to bang your 126th Victoria's Secret model as you'd be your 1st? So a pretty girl gives you eyes and rubs her tits on you. BIG DEAL. There's more to attraction than that. MUCH more. Have you never been in a situation where you were with a chick and KNEW that you could hit it but just didn't want to because of the complications that could come afterwards? The way that you're talking it's like men are robots and are programmed to fuck anything that's pretty without thinking.

Dude lol... I know that I'll never come CLOSE to having anything resembling Tiger's fame but that doesn't mean that I've never had a pretty girl rub up on me when I've had a g/f. I've travelled all over the world... Australia, Sweden, The Czech Republic, Hawaii... there are hot women EVERYWHERE. And opportunity (like temptation) is everywhere. It's not that hard to weigh the pros and cons of a decision like that. Give up a great relationship for one night of random ass? WHY? Is this random chick going to rock your world in some revolutionary way that's never been done before? Is she going to change your world for the rest of your life?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd consider it REAL temptation if you WORKED with a hot chick and saw her every day, talked to her, knew something about her etc....

Some 21-yr waitress in Vegas who probably wouldn't give you a second look if you weren't famous? Who cares? Honestly?

Tiger's naive... and he's learning a valuable lesson right now.
ive seen pictures of you TO, you're a stud, so i know you get your fair share of thigh rubs

but along the lines of temptation, tiger didnt just say "you know what? im going to cheat on my wife today". it probably just happened.
whether you believe it or not, hornyness is a weakness. and everyone succombs to a weakness one time or another.
its like any weakness... that overweight guy buying mcdonalds when he knows he shouldnt, that smoker sucking back that cigarette even though she's promised to quit, tiger hitting that soft ass stripper when he shouldnt be.
you dont plan on doing these things, in fact most people dont even want to... but they are forced to by a feeling they cant resist or say no to.
tiger's weakness got the best of him and now he's paying for it.
whether its your 126th Victoria model or not, when that temptation hits, its hard to say no.
and he may have said no for 5 years.... but on 5 years and 1 day, the temptation may have been too great and he just said 'fuck it' and gave into the weakness.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #108 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,357
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
i totally agree with that statement...
and it underlines the point that all men would cheat if they could, but theres too much problems that revolve around the act of cheating - and thats what stops the guy. its not the sex, its not the actual act, but rather the ripple affect that is caused by cheating.
its the feeling of guilt, the potential of std's, the potential of pregnancy, the potential of getting caught. that is what makes a normal guy take a step back and kill the temptation.
its not about the act of sex. its about the consequences. every guy (or girl) would cheat of there were no consequences.
So again..... why bother even getting into a committed relationship?

Stay single and do what you want... when you want... guilt-free.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #109 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,468
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
if there were no consequences it woudn't really be cheating would it?
touche
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #110 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,357
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
ive seen pictures of you TO, you're a stud, so i know you get your fair share of thigh rubs

but along the lines of temptation, tiger didnt just say "you know what? im going to cheat on my wife today". it probably just happened.
whether you believe it or not, hornyness is a weakness. and everyone succombs to a weakness one time or another.
its like any weakness... that overweight guy buying mcdonalds when he knows he shouldnt, that smoker sucking back that cigarette even though she's promised to quit, tiger hitting that soft ass stripper when he shouldnt be.
you dont plan on doing these things, in fact most people dont even want to... but they are forced to by a feeling they cant resist or say no to.
tiger's weakness got the best of him and now he's paying for it.
whether its your 126th Victoria model or not, when that temptation hits, its hard to say no.
and he may have said no for 5 years.... but on 5 years and 1 day, the temptation may have been too great and he just said 'fuck it' and gave into the weakness.
Hahaha.... stop trying to butter me up you bastid. We're still fighting!

These things rarely "just happen".

If you're in a bar and some hottie comes up to you and starts rubbing your thigh you can't tell me that you become so overwhelmed that you lose your damn mind. If you're 15 yrs. old and you've never touched a tit then maybe... if you're a celeb who's had more than his share of tail then it should be even EASIER to resist because you've already been there & done that.

I just read your Germany post too.... how about this.. how would you feel if WOMEN were the ones going out and "getting poked" while their husbands were at home? How would you feel if your g/f came to you one day and said that she wanted an open relationship? Would you be OK with her sleeping with another man? Or other MEN?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #111 (permalink)
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,562
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
you dont plan on doing these things, in fact most people dont even want to... but they are forced to by a feeling they cant resist or say no to.
this is the crux of where i disagree with you. human beings have free will. the somker's cig, the alcoholic's beer, the cheater's soft ass - all of these things are in the power of the individual to resist. it's not easy, but you can do it. i refuse to believe the aa philosophy that you have to admit to having no control and that things are in the hands of a higher power. you absolutely have control should you chose and work to exercise it.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #112 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,357
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
this is the crux of where i disagree with you. human beings have free will. the somker's cig, the alcoholic's beer, the cheater's soft ass - all of these things are in the power of the individual to resist. it's not easy, but you can do it. i refuse to believe the aa philosophy that you have to admit to having no control and that things are in the hands of a higher power. you absolutely have control should you chose and work to exercise it.
TALL MEN OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #113 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Hahaha.... stop trying to butter me up you bastid. We're still fighting!

These things rarely "just happen".

If you're in a bar and some hottie comes up to you and starts rubbing your thigh you can't tell me that you become so overwhelmed that you lose your damn mind. If you're 15 yrs. old and you've never touched a tit then maybe... if you're a celeb who's had more than his share of tail then it should be even EASIER to resist because you've already been there & done that.

I just read your Germany post too.... how about this.. how would you feel if WOMEN were the ones going out and "getting poked" while their husbands were at home? How would you feel if your g/f came to you one day and said that she wanted an open relationship? Would you be OK with her sleeping with another man? Or other MEN?
I was gonna ask the same thing...

If you knew your chick was out there fucking other men, potentially men who were bigger, or better than you, would you be completely cool with that? ANY of you?
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #114 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
 
Renihan_00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,359
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
I was gonna ask the same thing...

If you knew your chick was out there fucking other men, potentially men who were bigger, or better than you, would you be completely cool with that? ANY of you?
Well one would have to exist. Let's keep to reality here folks.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #115 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

Would I get 60 million dollars?
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #116 (permalink)
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn
 
Renihan_00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,359
Representing:
Default

The thing is though, it's not about whether or not the action is right. I think all of us are in agreement it's not ok to CHEAT on your spouse (unless you've got your own rules such that it isn't cheating).

I'm sorry TOrap, Barrcuda, 'Trane...You'd all cheat. Every last one of you. TORap already said it would be harder if some hottie was hitting on him every day because he worked with her and knew something about her.

Humans aren't that complicated. Some are more apt to cheat than others, maybe you guys are less apt. It all comes down to how well you control your emotions. NO ONE (ok maybe some shaolin monk or something) is in total control of their emotions. We are animals!

All of you are potential cheaters in my book. Judging someone with the absence of facts or the absence of exact experience is unfair and ridiculous.

Have some compassion and understanding. Get off the high horse!
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #117 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,924
Representing:
Default

I don't know if there's any judging going on here actually. And I think you're wrong to assume everyone would cheat.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #118 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

I'm guessing the sex with multiple partners crowd aren't married
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #119 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,593
Representing:
Default

I don't cheat.

But if I did.

1) It isn't TMZ's business.
2) Jesper Parnevik can shut the hell up!

Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #120 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

or cheat with Parnevik's wife
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jose Calderon suing Tiger Woods jeffb Toronto Raptors 2 09-17-2009 06:33 PM
Tiger Woods Coverup Scandal Apollo Entertainment Lounge 20 08-05-2009 04:05 PM
Jose Calderon sues Tiger Woods Dr. J. Naismith Toronto Raptors 16 05-09-2008 12:12 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24