Official NHL Thread - Page 382
Old 11-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #7621 (permalink)
is in the cut

Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,462
Representing:
Default

thank god for the raptors
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-19-2014, 09:07 AM   #7622 (permalink)
is in the cut

Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,462
Representing:
Default

what about those flames though?

just beat ANA, and they are 12-6. oilers must feel like shit, calgary started their rebuild after, have less talent but are suceeding
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #7623 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonezz View Post
what about those flames though?

just beat ANA, and they are 12-6. oilers must feel like shit, calgary started their rebuild after, have less talent but are suceeding
BB is doing a great job in Calgary...but that's what happens when you let a hockey guy run the show as he sees fit
MLSE basically ran him out of town

Leafs are pathetic right now...embarrassing
i've coached peewee teams with more heart/character


maybe MLSE should hire a few more analytic guys
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-20-2014, 03:28 PM   #7624 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
BB is doing a great job in Calgary...but that's what happens when you let a hockey guy run the show as he sees fit
MLSE basically ran him out of town

Leafs are pathetic right now...embarrassing
i've coached peewee teams with more heart/character


maybe MLSE should hire a few more analytic guys
LOL they need a lot more then that. The whole team is garbage, literally top to bottom is complete shit. Players, coaching, management.. All trash.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-20-2014, 08:09 PM   #7625 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
LOL they need a lot more then that. The whole team is garbage, literally top to bottom is complete shit. Players, coaching, management.. All trash.
"All trash" ?....hardly...imho there's actually a lot of talent on this club...are they a great hockey club ?...no

Their defensive schemes/positioning are brutal...add all the brainfarts in their own end and you have a disaster just waiting to happen

Just watched Gardiner make a really stupid pass across ice in his own zone as i'm typing this
He and Franson are a couple of fucking dumbasses in their own end


My biggest concern is that there seems to be no heart with this club...no "fuck-you" attitude in any of them
And imho, it's tough to compete in this league without it


Edit...Gardiner just fucked up again and it cost them a goal

Last edited by Shadowfax; 11-20-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-20-2014, 08:46 PM   #7626 (permalink)
is in the cut

Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,462
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
"All trash" ?....hardly...imho there's actually a lot of talent on this club...are they a great hockey club ?...no

Their defensive schemes/positioning are brutal...add all the brainfarts in their own end and you have a disaster just waiting to happen

Just watched Gardiner make a really stupid pass across ice in his own zone as i'm typing this
He and Franson are a couple of fucking dumbasses in their own end


My biggest concern is that there seems to be no heart with this club...no "fuck-you" attitude in any of them
And imho, it's tough to compete in this league without it


Edit...Gardiner just fucked up again and it cost them a goal
gards and franson are the equivalent to james harden. just awful..these guys need to be hidden with very strong defensive partners and we dont have any
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-21-2014, 12:50 PM   #7627 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
"All trash" ?....hardly...imho there's actually a lot of talent on this club...are they a great hockey club ?...no

Their defensive schemes/positioning are brutal...add all the brainfarts in their own end and you have a disaster just waiting to happen

Just watched Gardiner make a really stupid pass across ice in his own zone as i'm typing this
He and Franson are a couple of fucking dumbasses in their own end


My biggest concern is that there seems to be no heart with this club...no "fuck-you" attitude in any of them
And imho, it's tough to compete in this league without it


Edit...Gardiner just fucked up again and it cost them a goal
Na I'll just stick with what I said, not a single one is worth the money they're paid. Maybe Kessel.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-21-2014, 05:31 PM   #7628 (permalink)
is in the cut

Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,462
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Na I'll just stick with what I said, not a single one is worth the money they're paid. Maybe Kessel.
JVR, Bozak, Komarov, Winnik, Bernier etc. they're not worth what they get paid?
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-22-2014, 02:32 PM   #7629 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonezz View Post
JVR, Bozak, Komarov, Winnik, Bernier etc. they're not worth what they get paid?
JVR you can argue, but he hasn't performed really. The rest, no. None of the D is worth anything. As shown by the fact that other teams make them look stupid on a game to game basis. You can think whatever you want, I could care less. The leafs are a joke. All of them.

Leafs haven't gave a shit about you or any other fan for years. Their play says that loud and clear.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-22-2014, 02:48 PM   #7630 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
JVR you can argue, but he hasn't performed really. The rest, no. None of the D is worth anything. As shown by the fact that other teams make them look stupid on a game to game basis. You can think whatever you want, I could care less. The leafs are a joke. All of them.

Leafs haven't gave a shit about you or any other fan for years. Their play says that loud and clear.
and yet according to your avy...you're still "rootin" for them
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #7631 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

Nope, just havent changed it, because i barely ever come here anymore. Couldn't care less what it says really.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-22-2014, 06:52 PM   #7632 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
because i barely ever come here anymore.
maybe that's because you bring nothing to the table when you do

oh wait...you seem to be good at making overblown generalizations
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-22-2014, 10:15 PM   #7633 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
maybe that's because you bring nothing to the table when you do

oh wait...you seem to be good at making overblown generalizations
Oh dear i insulted your precious leafs! Better start taking personal shots because of it!
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-22-2014, 11:02 PM   #7634 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Another solid win tonite against Detroit and all the media can talk about is whether or not they saluted the fans

Smh
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #7635 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 5,224
Representing:
Default

Damn..... R.I.P. Pat Quinn. I used to watch the Leafs in their ''glory days''. Good memories.
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-24-2014, 01:49 PM   #7636 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
Damn..... R.I.P. Pat Quinn. I used to watch the Leafs in their ''glory days''. Good memories.
Holy crap...i had no idea he was ill

RIP Mr Quinn...a hockey great
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-24-2014, 03:23 PM   #7637 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 5,224
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Holy crap...i had no idea he was ill

RIP Mr Quinn...a hockey great
I don't know if he was...I heard he didn't take great care of his health. Just what I heard.

Last edited by Aamir; 11-24-2014 at 03:27 PM.
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-24-2014, 06:50 PM   #7638 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
I don't know if he was...I heard he didn't take great care of his health. Just what I heard.
I've been looking around for cause of death but there is pretty much nothing...just about every site only mentions an illness
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-24-2014, 08:17 PM   #7639 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

RiP Patty Q, Legend
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 11-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #7640 (permalink)
is in the cut

Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,462
Representing:
Default

leafs lost, at least they got a point though
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official MMA Thread Windex Other Sports 2746 06-06-2015 11:18 PM
Official NFL Thread dfunkie1 Other Sports 3226 05-12-2015 08:03 PM
The Official RF 'My Brute' Thread TORaptor4Ever Entertainment Lounge 288 06-04-2009 03:58 PM
The Official NBA 2K9 Thread you dont know me Entertainment Lounge 13 12-05-2008 03:04 PM
The Official RF Animals Thread ClingRap Entertainment Lounge 34 11-20-2008 06:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24