Official NHL Thread - Page 244
Old 02-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #4861 (permalink)
at MSG failing a pointless 360 degree dunk during a losing streak

Lackey
 
Deez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Mighty North Tundra
Posts: 3,814
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
I booked one the night it was announced lol, I'll be there for sure! CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Totally jealous. And half of it is the way Canadians will be heard in Detroit.

Also AHL games, college games, alumni games, celebrity games, first ever winter fest, the place to be and to be seen. Hopefully there is not a blue and red brawl in the stands.
Deez is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #4862 (permalink)
is in the cut

Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,462
Representing:
Default

WAIT?? GOMEZ SCORED?
MADNESS!!
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #4863 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,952
Representing:
Default

Holy fuck...Leafs are getting hammered by the Habs...terrible hockey from the Buds
And Reimer looks fucking awful...if Wilson doesn't change goalies for the third i'll go ballistic !!!
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #4864 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,584
Representing:
Default

this is why sundin left
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #4865 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,001
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Holy fuck...Leafs are getting hammered by the Habs...terrible hockey from the Buds
And Reimer looks fucking awful...if Wilson doesn't change goalies for the third i'll go ballistic !!!
I gave up at 5-0. First goal reimer put in was awful. Both these goalies aren't starters material.
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #4866 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,552
Representing:
Default

Leafs should make a run at someone like Cam Ward. Like DVS said, they need a starting caliber goalie, and neither Riem or the Monster is ready for that yet.

Last edited by Dark Knight; 02-11-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #4867 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,952
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
I gave up at 5-0. First goal reimer put in was awful. Both these goalies aren't starters material.
He's been guilty of that "5 hole" goal all season...he just looked completely rattled after that
And as bad as he looked last night, he wasn't the main problem...everybody else in front of him was
For example...one of the worst performances from Phaneuf that i've ever seen...he was fucking awful
I could say the same for every other player except one...Mike Brown...you could see in his eyes that he was pissed...he was the only guy who played like he gave a shit

Embarrassing performance from the whole organization last night...you'd think they'd be fired up on Sundin night...they fell asleep instead

My brother has been having a good time sending me vicious texts from Montreal ....i imagine they'll continue to come for the next few days
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #4868 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum
 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 13,266
Representing:
Default

still pissed off about saturday.

on the plus side, thank you San Jose sharks!
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #4869 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,952
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
still pissed off about saturday.
wasn't pretty was it
if they come out flat tonight then they are more than likely done for the year...i'd make them all sit and watch the Montreal game before tonight's matchup
there should be a lot of very pissed off players wearing blue and white at opening face-off

great night for TO sports fans though...Raps at 7, Buds at 9
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #4870 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,001
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
wasn't pretty was it
if they come out flat tonight then they are more than likely done for the year...i'd make them all sit and watch the Montreal game before tonight's matchup
there should be a lot of very pissed off players wearing blue and white at opening face-off

great night for TO sports fans though...Raps at 7, Buds at 9
Tough stretch for Leafs. Flamers, Oilers and Nucks all with good home records. Also they all get pissed the Leaf faithful come to support the buds.

I swear if the leafs ever one the cup (yes dreaming her) I'd take a trip out west and make sure some Leaf garb is around me at all times just to piss off the hockey fans LOL
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #4871 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
Tough stretch for Leafs. Flamers, Oilers and Nucks all with good home records. Also they all get pissed the Leaf faithful come to support the buds.

I swear if the leafs ever one the cup (yes dreaming her) I'd take a trip out west and make sure some Leaf garb is around me at all times just to piss off the hockey fans LOL
I went to Vancouver for Christmas and thought about wearing Bruins stuff everywhere I went, but sadly I chickened out.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #4872 (permalink)
www.torontoraptorsforum.com

giant steps
 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15,191
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
I went to Vancouver for Christmas and thought about wearing Bruins stuff everywhere I went, but sadly I chickened out.
you might have found yourself sitting alone at the bar... not sure i wanted to get in the middle of a riot that night
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #4873 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,835
Representing:
Default

Rumor around Columbus is for the first time Rick Nash is on the trading blocks and Blue Jackets are listening to offers.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #4874 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,952
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN View Post
Rumor around Columbus is for the first time Rick Nash is on the trading blocks and Blue Jackets are listening to offers.
heard a few days ago that the Rangers might be trying to get him
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #4875 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
you might have found yourself sitting alone at the bar... not sure i wanted to get in the middle of a riot that night
I don't think anybody would've fucked with either of us.:bosh:
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #4876 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
I don't think anybody would've fucked with either of us.:bosh:
I was there, well.. not at the same time, but I would of done it with ya buddy!
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #4877 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum
 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 13,266
Representing:
Default

Rick Nash is a tough player to trade for. he stands to make a lot of money for a lot of years.

If Columbus just did some proper tinkering to their lineup they would be a decent team. Two cornerstone type players are there already.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #4878 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,683
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
Rick Nash is a tough player to trade for. he stands to make a lot of money for a lot of years.

If Columbus just did some proper tinkering to their lineup they would be a decent team. Two cornerstone type players are there already.
We don't need a Winger really, we need a center... maybe a second line winger, but not nash.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #4879 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,552
Representing:
Default

I would probably trade Kessel for Nash, even though he's a bit older than Phillie.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #4880 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,540
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I would probably trade Kessel for Nash, even though he's a bit older than Phillie.
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official MMA Thread Windex Other Sports 2746 06-06-2015 11:18 PM
Official NFL Thread dfunkie1 Other Sports 3226 05-12-2015 08:03 PM
The Official RF 'My Brute' Thread TORaptor4Ever Entertainment Lounge 288 06-04-2009 03:58 PM
The Official NBA 2K9 Thread you dont know me Entertainment Lounge 13 12-05-2008 03:04 PM
The Official RF Animals Thread ClingRap Entertainment Lounge 34 11-20-2008 06:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24