Official NFL Thread - Page 7
Old 12-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #121 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,023
Representing:
Default

I didn't see the whole Giants game but it looked like it was the Westbrook show in New Jersey. I hope Jacobs is going to be ok and I bet the Plaxico distraction had something to do with the Giants loss. Well at least the Cowboys lost to even out my NFL world yesterday
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:22 AM   #122 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Oh yeah Cowboys beat Giants 20-8.

Cowboys defense
-8 sacks (3 sacks by DeMarcus Ware)
-2 INT's by Newman

Panthers rolling

Last edited by Windex; 12-22-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:30 AM   #123 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

That was a funny game at Texas Stadium
How did the Cowboys let probably 2 of the worst RB's get back to back 80 yard TD's?
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:40 AM   #124 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Man the Cowboys sucked. Patriots out of the playoffs at 11-5.

AFC Wild Card Round
Ravens (11-5) @ Dolphins (11-5)
Colts (12-4) @ Chargers (8-8)

Bye: 1 Titans (13-3), 2 Steelers (12-4)

NFC Wild Card Round
Eagles (9-6-1) @ Vikings (10-6)
Atlanta (11-5) @ Cardinals (9-7)

Bye: 1 Giants (12-4), 2 Panthers (12-4)
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #125 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

It's on bitches! Time for Ed Reed and Ray Ray run rampshod over the AFC.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #126 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Manning NFL's Most Valuable Player
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #127 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,644
Representing:
Default

WTH did the Colts even make it to the playoffs
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:18 PM   #128 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
WTH did the Colts even make it to the playoffs
Yes they did (12-4)
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #129 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,757
Representing:
Default

Mike Shanahan fired.

The end of an era in Denver.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #130 (permalink)
censored

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,772
Representing:
Default

matt ryan, OROY

beginning of an era
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:42 AM   #131 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Atlanta 24
Arizona 30

Indy 17
San Diego 23

Baltimore 27
Miami 9

Philly 26
Minnesota 14

got all my predictions right

The 5'6'' Sproles was running all over the field against Indy

Ed Reed is the MVP, 2 INT's and a TD

Water covers 70% of Earth, the other 30% is covered by Ed Reed.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #132 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Mike Shanahan fired.

The end of an era in Denver.
Never saw that one coming. That was.. I don't know if that will help Denver. I mean the RB's had problems all year, Champ Bailey was never healthy, Brandon Marshall was in and out of the lineup....

I'm really interested to see who replaces Shanahan. Shanahan's a legend.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #133 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO2988 View Post
Atlanta 24
Arizona 30

Indy 17
San Diego 23

Baltimore 27
Miami 9

Philly 26
Minnesota 14

got all my predictions right

The 5'6'' Sproles was running all over the field against Indy

Ed Reed is the MVP, 2 INT's and a TD

Water covers 70% of Earth, the other 30% is covered by Ed Reed.

It's gonna be interesting to see what the Bolts do with Sproles - seeing as he's a UFA at the end of the season. It seems like the past couple of seasons that LT is always hurt. I like Sproles. He reminds me a lot of Pinball Clemons.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #134 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Good to see the Giants lose



Pit 35 SD 24

The Cards beat up the Panthers, I didn't see that coming, 5 INT's c'mon Delhomme

Ravens win a close one. was this why?



O well I don't care b/c I picked the Ravens to win
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:08 AM   #135 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Tony Dungy retires
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #136 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,644
Representing:
Default

Farve retires
Well this took long. Knowing Farve he'll be back next year on another team
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:13 AM   #137 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

I hope he stays retired this time, the new Jets coach doesn't even want him on the team

Wojciechowski: NFL not the same without Brett Favre - ESPN
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:54 PM   #138 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Albert Haynesworth hit the free-agent jackpot Friday morning by reaching agreement on a seven-year, $100 million deal with the Redskins
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #139 (permalink)
censored

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,772
Representing:
Default

nice paycheck for a player who's gonna go back to being mediocre for the rest of his career.
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #140 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,312
Representing:
Default

how about fred taylor and Chris Baker to the pats??

Fred Taylor picks Patriots - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official NHL Thread Dr. J. Naismith Other Sports 7650 12-17-2014 02:36 PM
The Official MMA Thread Windex Other Sports 2736 09-06-2014 02:03 AM
The Official RF 'My Brute' Thread TORaptor4Ever Entertainment Lounge 288 06-04-2009 04:58 PM
The Official NBA 2K9 Thread you dont know me Entertainment Lounge 13 12-05-2008 04:04 PM
The Official RF Animals Thread ClingRap Entertainment Lounge 34 11-20-2008 07:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24