Official NFL Thread - Page 37
Old 01-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #721 (permalink)
is in the cut

Senior Member
 
Stonezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,097
Representing:
Default

hahahahahahahah @ the pats
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:31 AM   #722 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Baltimore's D showed up
the was a crazy Cards/Pack game, noting like kicking the ball and getting it intercepted for a TD to end a game
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:35 AM   #723 (permalink)
confused why the raptors are so consistantly inconsistant

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 843
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
Baltimore's D showed up
the was a crazy Cards/Pack game, noting like kicking the ball and getting it intercepted for a TD to end a game
Brady also forced the ball a lot.
In the cards game, it was a fumble that went for 6 in OT.
the_ raps_analyst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #724 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ raps_analyst View Post
Brady also forced the ball a lot.
In the cards game, it was a fumble that went for 6 in OT.
the ball didn't hit the ground so I thought it was ruled an INT
I thought he was throwing it, but the ball did get stripped then deflected off a player

5 TD's and 4 completions for Warner, what happened to the improved Pack D?
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #725 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,915
Representing:
Default

Told you peeps. Don't sleep on B-More. They're coming for you!
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #726 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,567
Representing:
Default

the funniest play of the night was the final play in OT in that cards/pack game...
why the hell did Rodgers kick the ball? i wonder if the refs would have called it a pass attempt or a challenge flag could have been thrown. it looked funny to see him get tied up and try and kick the ball away. hehehehe...
now that the packers are out fast, i wonder what their fans will do if Farve and Minny win next week. they will be suicidal.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #727 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,755
Representing:
Default

I wish I had thought to name my kid D’Brickashaw.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #728 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,023
Representing:
Default

THere was a facemask on rogers at the last play of the game. Ref missed the call but to his credit so did almost everyone else
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #729 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 28,739
Representing:
Default

crazy game. at least there was one wild card game that could keep me awake. the inability to stop the passing game for any team at times this year is a bit bothersome though. it was so obvious that GB scored too early on their last TD. They really needed to kill some clock. In the end it didn't matter, with the missed fg by the cards, but it's sad when the defense can't be relied upon at all.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #730 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
THere was a facemask on rogers at the last play of the game. Ref missed the call but to his credit so did almost everyone else
it happened after he jarred the ball loose so it would be enforced on the PAT
and no ref saw it
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #731 (permalink)
is in the cut

Senior Member
 
Stonezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,097
Representing:
Default

I hope Baltimore wins it all
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #732 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,023
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
it happened after he jarred the ball loose so it would be enforced on the PAT
and no ref saw it
I dunno I've spoken to a few Football crazy dude and they told me if the call was made it would ahve been 1st down but a 15 yard penalty from the incident of the face mask. If the D would get them to go 3 and out (really fat chance the way warner was playing) the FG kicker coulda missed another one.

Just saying. I don't really mind they missed that call not many really spotted that call the day of.
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #733 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
I dunno I've spoken to a few Football crazy dude and they told me if the call was made it would ahve been 1st down but a 15 yard penalty from the incident of the face mask. If the D would get them to go 3 and out (really fat chance the way warner was playing) the FG kicker coulda missed another one.

Just saying. I don't really mind they missed that call not many really spotted that call the day of.
Pack fans still crying about Fitz and the 2 offense pass interference penalties that should have been called
one of them should have been called cause Woodson was knocked down, but the Pack weren't stopping Warner yesterday
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #734 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan
 
DVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Its jeffb's world we just post in it
Posts: 6,023
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
Pack fans still crying about Fitz and the 2 offense pass interference penalties that should have been called
one of them should have been called cause Woodson was knocked down, but the Pack weren't stopping Warner yesterday
i dunno what that has to do about the complexities of the call but hey it was a great game I really didn't care who would win.

Although I was kinda hoping Green Bay would win cause I'm sure it would mean more to the farmers and such in Green Bay than anyone at all in Zona.


Right now I'm a Minny fan because Dallas is Evil and I am paid to Hate Dallas. That is all
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #735 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
i dunno what that has to do about the complexities of the call but hey it was a great game I really didn't care who would win.

Although I was kinda hoping Green Bay would win cause I'm sure it would mean more to the farmers and such in Green Bay than anyone at all in Zona.


Right now I'm a Minny fan because Dallas is Evil and I am paid to Hate Dallas. That is all
just talking about the calls during the game
you gotta look out for the retirees in Arizona
waiting for the Cowboys to harass the old man at QB
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #736 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,567
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
just talking about the calls during the game
you gotta look out for the retirees in Arizona
waiting for the Cowboys to harass the old man at QB
did someone mention the cowboys.... and romo.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #737 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
did someone mention the cowboys.... and romo.
me
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #738 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,567
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
me
i'm glad you did Windex.
FYI, i'll be wearing my Romo jersey this weekend..... and dancing around when he throwds TD pass after TD pass and shows Favre who the real legend is.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #739 (permalink)
confused why the raptors are so consistantly inconsistant

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 843
Representing:
Default

BYE BYE COWBOYS. Its funny why they keep giving barber touches. Hes a shell of himself as all those hits have taken its toll. Felix jones is the man.

Do u cowboys fans think they have done well enough for wade phillips to keep his job?
the_ raps_analyst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #740 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

how bout them Vikings
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official NHL Thread Dr. J. Naismith Other Sports 7650 12-17-2014 02:36 PM
The Official MMA Thread Windex Other Sports 2736 09-06-2014 02:03 AM
The Official RF 'My Brute' Thread TORaptor4Ever Entertainment Lounge 288 06-04-2009 04:58 PM
The Official NBA 2K9 Thread you dont know me Entertainment Lounge 13 12-05-2008 04:04 PM
The Official RF Animals Thread ClingRap Entertainment Lounge 34 11-20-2008 07:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24