Official NCAA Football Thread - Page 6
Old 11-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #101 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

I went from watching the Michigan-Illinois game(with a total of 132points in the game) to Bama-LSU(with a total of 10points at half).
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #102 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN View Post
I went from watching the Michigan-Illinois game(with a total of 132points in the game) to Bama-LSU(with a total of 10points at half).
not gonna have a lot of points, LSU has a bad O and good D
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #103 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
not gonna have a lot of points, LSU has a bad O and good D
Oh I know I just found it funny from going to a all offensive game to a all defensive game. I knew the LSU-Bama game would be low scoring most likely. I was predicting a 27-17 type win by Bama with my friends. Actually have money on the game I took Bama -6.5 against my friend. We made a bet on the 2 big SEC games. I also got Arkansas +4 @ South Carolina but I am not feeling to good about that pick.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:32 PM   #104 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN View Post
Oh I know I just found it funny from going to a all offensive game to a all defensive game. I knew the LSU-Bama game would be low scoring most likely. I was predicting a 27-17 type win by Bama with my friends. Actually have money on the game I took Bama -6.5 against my friend. We made a bet on the 2 big SEC games. I also got Arkansas +4 @ South Carolina but I am not feeling to good about that pick.
those Cocks are a tricky team to figure out
I think its 31-28 USC
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #105 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
those Cocks are a tricky team to figure out
I think its 31-28 USC
Yeah USCe is a tricky team to figure out. I didn't know who to take and he took USCe so I agree to take Arkansas and the 4points. I would take a 3 point win from USCe since it wouldn't cover the spread against them! That is what I am hoping for. Next week is the big week for South Carolina. They will be playing Florida for the winner of the SEC East and shot in the SEC title game so hopefully they don't show up this week. lol

LSU just miss a FG! Nice! Now I need Bama to add some points to this lead.

TD TCU. 30-0
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #106 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN View Post
Yeah USCe is a tricky team to figure out. I didn't know who to take and he took USCe so I agree to take Arkansas and the 4points. I would take a 3 point win from USCe since it wouldn't cover the spread against them! That is what I am hoping for. Next week is the big week for South Carolina. They will be playing Florida for the winner of the SEC East and shot in the SEC title game so hopefully they don't show up this week. lol

LSU just miss a FG! Nice! Now I need Bama to add some points to this lead.

TD TCU. 30-0
I came in watching the TCU game, I only watched 1 quarter, didnt see a 30-0 game happening
now just flipping between the Bama game and the Ducks game
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #107 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
I came in watching the TCU game, I only watched 1 quarter, didnt see a 30-0 game happening
now just flipping between the Bama game and the Ducks game
I been watching the Bama-LSU game mostly and checking in the NW-Penn State game cause its a Big 10 game and JoePa is going for win #400.

I wanted to watch the TCU-Utah game but didn't feel like finding it on the computer and since its a blow out now I know I am not going to look for it at all.

TD LSU. 10-7. Sh!t. Jefferson to a wide open WR who did the rest. Jefferson first TD pass since game 1.lol
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #108 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

teams keep scoring when I switch the channel :facepalm:

37-0 TCU
35-0 Boise
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #109 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
teams keep scoring when I switch the channel :facepalm:
haha. I always hate that. Also hate when every good game is on a commercial at the same time.

Dang. TD TCU. 37-0 now. Wow.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #110 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
teams keep scoring when I switch the channel :facepalm:

37-0 TCU
35-0 Boise

Yeah both having good days. Hawaii is not that good but one of the better teams in BSU conference. They're 7-2 so will help Boise State SOS and shutting them out is impressive since they average 39.2PPG.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #111 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

the Duck got hit by the ball on a FG
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #112 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
the Duck got hit by the ball on a FG


With all the push-ups he has to do this year that shouldn't affect him too much. haha
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #113 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Nice drive by Bama for a TD. Penn State down 21-0 with 20 some seconds to go in the 2nd Q are now tied 21-21 with NW and are getting the ball at NW 45 yard line in the 3rd Q. Looking good for JoePa to get #400
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #114 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

I thought Sheppard was taking that to the house.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #115 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN View Post
Nice drive by Bama for a TD. Penn State down 21-0 with 20 some seconds to go in the 2nd Q are now tied 21-21 with NW and are getting the ball at NW 45 yard line in the 3rd Q. Looking good for JoePa to get #400
they're winning now
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #116 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
they're winning now
The game turned fast. Penn State was down by 21 and was just going to run out the clock to go into halftime but got a huge 18 yard run. Then 3 pass play later scored a TD with 2seconds left right before half. Then dominating the 3rd Q. Good for JoePa.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #117 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

TD UTAH! Here comes the comeback.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #118 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN View Post
TD UTAH! Here comes the comeback.
now its a game

Nebraska and the mighty Cyclones tied
whats up with iowa State? they beat Oklahoma last year, Texas and potentially Nebraska this year
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:28 PM   #119 (permalink)
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Senior Member
 
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 4,853
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
now its a game

Nebraska and the mighty Cyclones tied
whats up with iowa State? they beat Oklahoma last year, Texas and potentially Nebraska this year
Some impressive wins for Iowa State by beating the top 2 teams in the Big 12 usually in the past two years. Adding Nebraska would be a nice add to the list for that program!

Nebraska is without Martinez today so that might have a little to do with it. I saw Nebraska pulled away a little it was 24-10 so I just thought they would roll on. Guess not.

UNC beating FLorida State by 6 in the 4th Q. I wonder how good they could of been if their whole defense wasn't suspended.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #120 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN View Post
Some impressive wins for Iowa State by beating the top 2 teams in the Big 12 usually in the past two years. Adding Nebraska would be a nice add to the list for that program!

Nebraska is without Martinez today so that might have a little to do with it. I saw Nebraska pulled away a little it was 24-10 so I just thought they would roll on. Guess not.

UNC beating FLorida State by 6 in the 4th Q. I wonder how good they could of been if their whole defense wasn't suspended.
all I know about Iowa St is that they're supposed to have real good tailgating

TD LSU
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24