Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Other Sports (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f47/)
-   -   Hulk At The Zanzibar (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f47/hulk-zanzibar-1211.html)

Benzo 03-13-2008 02:05 AM

Hulk At The Zanzibar
 
Those of you from Toronto will notice the final clip of this as the Hulk runs down Yonge Street.



Raptorman 03-13-2008 02:15 AM

They filmed the open park grass scenes behind me at Morningside Park last summer.

I heard machine guns all day long. Funny thing...no one was fazed by them.

Gotta love Scarborough!

Benzo 03-13-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorman (Post 17851)
They filmed the open park grass scenes behind me at Morningside Park last summer.

I heard machine guns all day long. Funny thing...no one was fazed by them.

Gotta love Scarborough!

We're neighbors, is the grand scheme of things.

I live at Yonge and Egish now....but I grew up right off of Neilson.

INSIDER 03-13-2008 11:08 AM

i was born and raised in scarborough baby!
i now live in richmond hill, but am proud of my scarborough roots...

Benzo 03-13-2008 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 17890)
i was born and raised in scarborough baby!
i now live in richmond hill, but am proud of my scarborough roots...

Where abouts Insider?....

Raptorman 03-13-2008 11:40 AM

I live right behind West Hill Collegiate. It's a quiet "no through-way" part of town. Been here since 1991 ! I suspect I will live out my days here.

And Scar is like anywhere else. If you go looking for trouble, you will find it.

Benzo 03-13-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorman (Post 17898)
I live right behind West Hill Collegiate. It's a quiet "no through-way" part of town. Been here since 1991 ! I suspect I will live out my days here.

And Scar is like anywhere else. If you go looking for trouble, you will find it.

Cool, moms still lives, in 7Oaks...just down Military Trail.

INSIDER 03-13-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 17893)
Where abouts Insider?....

McCowan and Finch baby!
scarborough gets a bad rap, thats all.
anything goes wrong in scarborough and the news always jumps on it...anywhere else and the news just reports it as "north of toronto" or in the "GTA"... they never mention the name of the area unless its scarborough.
its unfortunate.

MangoKidHoops 03-13-2008 01:18 PM

Lived for a bit at Meadowvale and 401.

Scarborough does get a bad rep. It's a great area, full of diversity - and it's got everything - big shopping areas, theatres, great restaurants, it's also got furniture and tech alley. Let's not forget the Atlantic Paper Packaging Company + Bicks Factory (those who have been on the Scarborough RT know what I mean), and smelling the cookies being baked when you drive along Progress. Plus home of Norman Sue bakery (Gotta love Pine tarts!)

Benzo 03-13-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyRrAd_Nation (Post 17975)
Lived for a bit at Meadowvale and 401.

Scarborough does get a bad rep. It's a great area, full of diversity - and it's got everything - big shopping areas, theatres, great restaurants, it's also got furniture and tech alley. Let's not forget the Atlantic Paper Packaging Company + Bicks Factory (those who have been on the Scarborough RT know what I mean), and smelling the cookies being baked when you drive along Progress. Plus home of Norman Sue bakery (Gotta love Pine tarts!)


OMG...it should be marked as a historical smell, that can never be removed.

MangoKidHoops 03-13-2008 01:21 PM

It's still the Dad's cookie factory isn't it? Dad's cookies are the bomb.

INSIDER 03-13-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyRrAd_Nation (Post 17975)
Lived for a bit at Meadowvale and 401.

Scarborough does get a bad rep. It's a great area, full of diversity - and it's got everything - big shopping areas, theatres, great restaurants, it's also got furniture and tech alley. Let's not forget the Atlantic Paper Packaging Company + Bicks Factory (those who have been on the Scarborough RT know what I mean), and smelling the cookies being baked when you drive along Progress. Plus home of Norman Sue bakery (Gotta love Pine tarts!)

my GF used to live right there too hoops... right off the 401. crazy.

dad's cookies baby!

Benzo 03-13-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyRrAd_Nation (Post 17981)
It's still the Dad's cookie factory isn't it? Dad's cookies are the bomb.

Havnt been down that way in while, but yes it was the Dads cookie factory.

By the way I think the Scarborough Town Center now has more restaurants per square footage than any place in the world.

Benzo 03-13-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 17984)
my GF used to live right there too hoops... right off the 401. crazy.

dad's cookies baby!

Whats her name....I may "know" her...:transformer:

MangoKidHoops 03-13-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 17985)
Havnt been down that way in while, but yes it was the Dads cookie factory.

By the way I think the Scarborough Town Center now has more restaurants per square footage than any place in the world.

Really, well, the food court is pretty damn big.. I'm wondering about Square One versus Scarborough Town on that issue.

And don't forget the Walk of Fame in the food court, where Jamal Magloire is immortalized (star of fame). I made sure I spilled some of my soda on his star last time I was in the food court.

Benzo 03-13-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyRrAd_Nation (Post 17996)
Really, well, the food court is pretty damn big.. I'm wondering about Square One versus Scarborough Town on that issue.

And don't forget the Walk of Fame in the food court, where Jamal Magloire is immortalized (star of fame). I made sure I spilled some of my soda on his star last time I was in the food court.

Dude...

Jack Astors
Boston Pizza
Old Scott House
Milestones
Cayon Creek
Moxies

MangoKidHoops 03-13-2008 01:45 PM

Yeah, but that's not actually Scarborough Town Centre - at least not in the mall. It's in the vicinity.

Benzo 03-13-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyRrAd_Nation (Post 18014)
Yeah, but that's not actually Scarborough Town Centre - at least not in the mall. It's in the vicinity.

Oh bullocks......semantics..:guitar:

INSIDER 03-13-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 17987)
Whats her name....I may "know" her...:transformer:

she's skinny hoops.
you dont "know" her. :)

Jay 03-16-2008 12:18 AM

My favourite actor, Tim Roth is in the Hulk movie? Gotta pay some bills, I guess! As for the Zanzi...Lang and I have absolutely no history at that place. None. What the Hulk should do though, is go downstairs at the Zanzi and remove the "bathroom attendant." Damn, I hate those guys.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24