Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Other Sports (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f47/)
-   -   Can Joey Chestnut be beaten? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f47/can-joey-chestnut-beaten-23315.html)

LX 07-04-2012 05:31 PM

Can Joey Chestnut be beaten?
 
I'm watching the gorging competition right now on TSN. All the cliched human interest clips leading up to it are hilarious.

Superjudge 07-04-2012 05:35 PM

I am pretty dead set against that competition, it's an embarrassment to Western Civilization.

LX 07-04-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 664667)
I am pretty dead set against that competition, it's an embarrassment to Western Civilization.

They are doing a good job of unintentionally mocking all sports coverage at the same time.

jeffb 07-04-2012 05:39 PM

Let's watch guys eat 'til they puke. What a world we live in, where this and Poker plays on a "sports" channel.

Superjudge 07-04-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 664672)
They are doing a good job of unintentionally mocking all sports coverage at the same time.

I apologize Iknow what your saying, I get it, and it is funny, I'm just playing 'trane for once....

I am amazed how they can do what they do, I just happen to believe its horribly insensitive to starving people.

LX 07-04-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 664673)
Let's watch guys eat 'til they puke. What a world we live in, where this and Poker plays on a "sports" channel.

Hey - Joey just has that competitive spirit that's hard to beat.

Cut to some dude going on about the guy as though he were tiger woods

Superjudge 07-04-2012 05:42 PM

hahahaha

Nites 07-05-2012 01:37 AM

Kobayashi

Nites 07-05-2012 01:44 AM


Nites 07-05-2012 01:55 AM


Nites 07-05-2012 01:58 AM


Nites 07-05-2012 02:02 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24