Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Other Sports (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f47/)
-   -   Brock Lesnar back in WWE (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f47/brock-lesnar-back-wwe-22651.html)

Nites 04-04-2012 01:16 AM

Brock Lesnar back in WWE
 

Raptorman 04-04-2012 09:49 AM

Prob getting paid more and doesnt have to be hit for real.

Shame that an injury (disease?) took him out of the UFC. I'd rather have him sent back because he sucked. Guess that debate will be for the ages....or at least over one beer.

EDIT: Please get this out of the Sports section and into the Entertainment section.

Windex 04-04-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorman (Post 633215)
Prob getting paid more and doesnt have to be hit for real.

Shame that an injury (disease?) took him out of the UFC. I'd rather have him sent back because he sucked. Guess that debate will be for the ages....or at least over one beer.

EDIT: Please get this out of the Sports section and into the Entertainment section.

not a fan of WWE? :)

Raptorman 04-04-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 633224)
not a fan of WWE? :)

Loved it when I was 8 y/o. In fact, when we got our first colour TV in '71 (I think) the first thing we wanted to watch was Wrestling.

That was the day of The Shiek w his manager, The Weasel. And Andre the Giant. And my fav, The Animal!

I dont get grown ups that talk about like it's somehow real.

i.e. The Rock was a paid entertainer...Not the Champion for XXX Years.

Windex 04-04-2012 10:49 AM

I haven't watched it since they tried to attract the disney channel crowd. Looks like they're going to try to target the Affliction crowd now.
Hopefully they spice things up one day, used to enjoy it for the entertainment value

Chiggmo 04-04-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 633231)
I haven't watched it since they tried to attract the disney channel crowd. Looks like they're going to try to target the Affliction crowd now.
Hopefully they spice things up one day, used to enjoy it for the entertainment value

Agreed, so did I years ago, it's not even so much that its not real, it just became WAY too predictible, always the same garbage story lines and the same personalities, nothing was ever different.

I still remember when Brock superplexed bigshow and the ring collapsed, fake or not, it was intense.

Windex 04-04-2012 12:11 PM

if this were to happen now it would be a truck full of CapriSun


Dario 04-04-2012 12:19 PM

Why is WWE back in style of all sudden? lol. What I would like to see is Undertaker go against Lesnar, heard they had some beef going on

LightsOut 04-05-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristTrip (Post 633268)
Why is WWE back in style of all sudden? lol. What I would like to see is Undertaker go against Lesnar, heard they had some beef going on

cuz the brahma bull is back, rock vs lesnar wrestlemania 29

Aar_Canada 04-05-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristTrip (Post 633268)
Why is WWE back in style of all sudden? lol. What I would like to see is Undertaker go against Lesnar, heard they had some beef going on

I don't know if it's back in style. It's still in the same lull it's been in since the early 00's and I think it's going to stay that way forever. With the Rock coming back, they've been getting noticed a bit more - Twitter and stuff.

Dario 04-05-2012 04:50 PM

Yeah, UFC is still gonna dominated them in the marketplace

Nites 04-06-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristTrip (Post 633842)
Yeah, UFC is still gonna dominated them in the marketplace

The WWE audience is WAAAYYY bigger then the UFC in terms of marketing

box92 04-08-2012 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristTrip (Post 633268)
Why is WWE back in style of all sudden? lol. What I would like to see is Undertaker go against Lesnar, heard they had some beef going on

i think cuz of the rock coming back, lesnar and also A train, I havent watched it, but my newsfeed on FB is always blowing up with WWE stuff

Nites 04-08-2012 01:43 PM

Lesnar and Taker already has a huge feud. They had a Hell in the Cell match back in 03.

Nites 04-10-2012 03:03 AM

Second day back on the job and Lesnar punches Cena for real and gives him a bloody mouth. At 0:41.


Aar_Canada 04-11-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007nites (Post 635157)
Second day back on the job and Lesnar punches Cena for real and gives him a bloody mouth. At 0:41.

Brock Lesnar and John Cena brawl: Raw! - YouTube

Why are the other wrestlers breaking up the melee? What do they care?

:cookie:

jeffb 04-11-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aar_Canada (Post 635539)
Why are the other wrestlers breaking up the melee? What do they care?

:cookie:

It's in the script.

Aar_Canada 04-12-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 635542)
It's in the script.

Come here.

*SMACK!*

Thanks for the tip. I was illustrating the hole in the logic of the scripting of the segment.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24