Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Oh Canada! (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f45/)
-   -   Class of 2010 (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f45/class-2010-a-16945.html)

Windex 09-04-2010 07:59 AM

Class of 2010
 
Tristan Thompson (PF) 97, Texas
Cory Joseph (PG #4) 96, Texas
Dwight Powell (PF #11) 95, Stanford
Maurice Walker (C #9) 92, Minnesota
Kevin Thomas (SF #27) 92, Undeclared (2011)
Jordan Bachynski (C) 92, Arizona State
Brady Heslip (PG) 91, Baylor (2011 transfer)
Stefan Nastic (C #21) 90, Stanford (Serbian National Team)
Melvin Ejim (SF #38) 90, Iowa State
Kofi Mensa (SG #54) 90, New Mexico State

rest: College Basketball Recruiting Prospects 2010 - ESPN

This is according to ESPN
might not be the most accurate but it was the only one where I could get a page of Canadians

Scouts Inc.'s recruiting grading scale: Scouts Inc.'s recruiting grading scale - Insider - ESPN

js12 09-04-2010 02:22 PM

Lol one of my friend's friend is on that list (Matthew Wright).

Nites 09-04-2010 03:59 PM

You are forgetting about the BC boys:

Lemar Durant
Emerson Murray

What about Kelly Olynyk

Windex 09-04-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007nites (Post 431125)
You are forgetting about the BC boys:

Lemar Durant
Emerson Murray

What about Kelly Olynyk

want Olynyk a freshman last year?

Nites 09-05-2010 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 431147)
want Olynyk a freshman last year?

Oh yea, he was.

thought 09-06-2010 02:09 AM

played ball against brady heslip in elementary and high school. he always shot the lights out, couldn't really do much else though.

Windex 09-06-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thought (Post 431423)
played ball against brady heslip in elementary and high school. he always shot the lights out, couldn't really do much else though.

maybe he improved since he transferred to a bigger college

rapsmannn 09-16-2010 03:27 AM

with the college season coming close, its almost sink or swim for the highest regarded players ever to come out of Canada Tristan Thompson and Cory Joseph, look forward to see what they can do in Texas

the funny thing they only get the highest regarded prospects to come out of Canada for 1 year when youngster Myck Kabongo comes out who will be the most watch canadian prospect to come out of Canada

its amazing to know that Canadians are steping up in a big way when it comes the basketball, I'm pretty sure the Toronto Raptors just being here for hte last 15 years has motivated youngsters to do more, plus Steve Nash well we know what he has done

they say the hardest position to develop is the PG/SG position for any country, we have three great prospects C.Joseph,Kabongo, and Pangos, not to mention Notice makeing a little noise

Windex 09-16-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapsmannn (Post 434115)
with the college season coming close, its almost sink or swim for the highest regarded players ever to come out of Canada Tristan Thompson and Cory Joseph, look forward to see what they can do in Texas

the funny thing they only get the highest regarded prospects to come out of Canada for 1 year when youngster Myck Kabongo comes out who will be the most watch canadian prospect to come out of Canada

its amazing to know that Canadians are steping up in a big way when it comes the basketball, I'm pretty sure the Toronto Raptors just being here for hte last 15 years has motivated youngsters to do more, plus Steve Nash well we know what he has done

they say the hardest position to develop is the PG/SG position for any country, we have three great prospects C.Joseph,Kabongo, and Pangos, not to mention Notice makeing a little noise

I think Pangos is the only one of the better players thats not going to prep school in the US and staying in Canada for high school, he has offers from Michigan, Cincy, Zags, Temple, UNLV, Virginia, Notre Dame

and Khem Birch (2012) is ranked #2 overall, higher than Kabongo

Windex 09-16-2010 04:32 AM

Nastic plays for the Serbian National team but he lived in Canada since he was 18 months, so I guess I'll leave him up

rapsmannn 09-17-2010 07:19 PM

I think tha Lemar Durant guy is playing Football instead

ClutchCity 09-18-2010 05:54 PM

It's pretty amazing that I used to live only a few houses down from Tristan Thompson growing up. Now he's on his way to the NBA...

Windex 11-09-2010 07:07 AM

first game
Tristan Thompson, 12 pts, 7 rebs, 4-10 shooting
Cory Joseph, 5 pts, 3 ast, 4 reb, 3 TOs 2-7 shooting

Navy Midshipmen vs. Texas Longhorns - Box Score - November 08, 2010 - ESPN

Windex 11-11-2010 08:08 AM

Texas/La Tech Game

Tristan Thompson - 17 points, 7 rebounds, 3 blocks, 3 steals - player of the game
Corey Joseph - 8 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals
Olu Ashaolu - 13 points, 11 rebounds (La Tech senior)

jj33 11-11-2010 05:56 PM

Nice stat line for Tristan Thompson. Looks like a first rounder!
Is he a SF or PF???

Torontosaurus 11-11-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClutchCityBallaZz (Post 434727)
It's pretty amazing that I used to live only a few houses down from Tristan Thompson growing up. Now he's on his way to the NBA...

You never know who's gonna make it big. Nash was in my class at St. Mike's and used to play pick-up games with him.

Windex 11-12-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jj33 (Post 458084)
Nice stat line for Tristan Thompson. Looks like a first rounder!
Is he a SF or PF???

PF right now (height with shoes: 68.5, weight: 233, wingspan: 72) in April

jj33 11-12-2010 06:58 PM

Paul Milsap like???

Windex 11-19-2010 01:38 AM

T. Thompson 20 Pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast, 3 Stl, 5 Blk
Cory Joseph 10 Pts, 3 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk

against the Fighting Illini

Dwight Powell 10 Pts, 1 Reb, 1 Ast vs. Virginia

jj33 11-19-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 462455)
T. Thompson 20 Pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast, 3 Stl, 5 Blk
Cory Joseph 10 Pts, 3 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk

against the Fighting Illini

Dwight Powell 10 Pts, 1 Reb, 1 Ast vs. Virginia

Man, future looks bright for Thompson!!! Blocks and Rbnds translate into NBA!

Keep posting stats man! How about Gonzaga, there is lot of canadians on that team... How they doing??


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24