Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Questions & Suggestions (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f3/)
-   -   Colourful Names (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f3/colourful-names-3717.html)

Gurk 10-23-2008 06:25 PM

Colourful Names
 
I like colourful names, they are cool. Can I have a colourful name to? For the description write RF Child.

you dont know me 10-23-2008 06:30 PM

i'd take mine in pink. thanks.

Dr. J. Naismith 10-24-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurkang (Post 62351)
I like colourful names, they are cool. Can I have a colourful name to? For the description write RF Child.

Sorry 'kang, we're not implementing colours for everyone. :)

Snooch 10-24-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 62621)
Sorry 'kang, we're not implementing colours for everyone. :)

They already have colours....


Black.....

Laura 12-14-2008 03:23 PM

I would love for my name to be pink. :D

Dr. J. Naismith 12-14-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura (Post 94412)
I would love for my name to be pink. :D

We thought about that for our female members but weren't sure if you all would want to be single out just because your female. ;)

Kind of like our "RF Sistas". :giggle:

Laura 12-14-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 94424)
We thought about that for our female members but weren't sure if you all would want to be single out just because your female. ;)

Kind of like our "RF Sistas". :giggle:

I can only speak for myself.. but I wouldn't mind at all. :yeah:

Dr. J. Naismith 12-14-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura (Post 94513)
I can only speak for myself.. but I wouldn't mind at all. :yeah:

We'll check with Barracuda, H-Taz and Kris and if the consensus agrees then we'll add it. ;)

Laura 12-14-2008 03:58 PM

Come on girls.. think pink. :D

Thanks, Dr. J! :dancing:

dfunkie1 12-14-2008 04:42 PM

i prefer having my gender ambiguous.

Gurk 12-14-2008 04:54 PM

Since the "ladies" are gonna have a colour how about one for the youth and call it RF Children or Youth for people under 17. Make the colour orange :D

Barracuda 12-14-2008 05:11 PM

I hate pink with a passion. It's a weird thing of mine - ask anyone who knows me.

The other girlies can be pink, I don't mind being black!

Laura 12-14-2008 07:01 PM

Ah well, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway, Doc. :cheers2:

Barracuda 12-15-2008 09:00 AM

Oh no, you can't be pink cuz I won't?

Aw, Doc.. Make her pink... Can ya?

I feel bad now!

Aar_Canada 12-16-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barracuda (Post 94669)
I hate pink with a passion. It's a weird thing of mine - ask anyone who knows me.

The other girlies can be pink, I don't mind being black!

How can you hate a colour?

Barracuda 12-16-2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aar_Canada (Post 96019)
How can you hate a colour?

I just do.

Certain colours can represent certain things.

Pink has just always bugged me lots.

Probably cuz of the overly girlyness of it. It's cool for other people, it just ain't me.

Is that weird?

Aar_Canada 12-16-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barracuda (Post 96090)
I just do.

Certain colours can represent certain things.

Pink has just always bugged me lots.

Probably cuz of the overly girlyness of it. It's cool for other people, it just ain't me.

Is that weird?

Yes. My girlfriend hates blue and I don't understand.

lonewolfpoet 12-16-2008 12:37 PM

Pink being feminine is a cultural thing because I see lots of guys wearing pink here in Korea even Fuschia, yuck.

DVS 12-16-2008 12:46 PM

Gurk you godda earn your colours here :D

Dark Knight 05-30-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 94660)
Since the "ladies" are gonna have a colour how about one for the youth and call it RF Children or Youth for people under 17. Make the colour orange :D

Orange? how about blue


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24