Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Questions & Suggestions (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f3/)
-   -   About the flags (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f3/about-flags-22033.html)

DSWC 01-28-2012 05:45 PM

About the flags
 
Below the post counter thing on the left, when we post, there are the flags that show where we're "representing"... I'm wondering how hard it would be to set up a program that tells you what those flags are when you mouse over them...

Sometimes I see a flag that I don't recognize, and I'd like to be better at that.

Is this even possible?

ClutchCity 01-28-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSWC (Post 606448)
Below the post counter thing on the left, when we post, there are the flags that show where we're "representing"... I'm wondering how hard it would be to set up a program that tells you what those flags are when you mouse over them...

Sometimes I see a flag that I don't recognize, and I'd like to be better at that.

Is this even possible?

Right click on the flag and click "open image in new tab" or whatever your browser says. It will open the link with the name of the country in the URL.

LX 01-28-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClutchCity (Post 606449)
Right click on the flag and click "open image in new tab" or whatever your browser says. It will open the link with the name of the country in the URL.

Nice - thanks - I was wondering about a couple today myself.

ClutchCity 01-28-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 606450)
Nice - thanks - I was wondering about a couple today myself.

No problem dude :)

DSWC 01-28-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClutchCity (Post 606449)
Right click on the flag and click "open image in new tab" or whatever your browser says. It will open the link with the name of the country in the URL.

That's awesome, thank you!

ClutchCity 01-28-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSWC (Post 606453)
That's awesome, thank you!

np man

Alex 01-28-2012 09:00 PM

I'm using Opera and just right clicking the image will say "Open Canada.jpg" etc.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24